Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Let Us Get Fit Together - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let Us Get Fit Together (416 Views)

How To Get Fit Fast & Transform Your Body / Get Fit In 7 Days / Get Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Get Fit Together by girlking(f): 5:08am On Aug 16, 2019
I have been on a fitness journey for more than 10 years now. I have tried many schemes and strategies. Some worked most moved me one step forward and two steps back. Eventually, it appeared I was rotating in circles.

I have discovered a couple of ways that work. I would like to consolidate on those. For the remainder of the year

I am starting a fitness journey until the end of the year. 16th August - 31st May 2019 that is 138 days.

I would take pictures and post tips. I would love for all those on a similar journey to document their journey with me.
Re: Let Us Get Fit Together by girlking(f): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2019
Date: 16/08/2019
Day: 1/138

Questions about your yesterday:
1. Did you workout?
2. Did you drink smoothie morning at night?
3. Did you avoid foods in the to eat list

Tip: Start really small.
One mistake I made when I started out losing weight was always over pushing myself for the first few days.
Why this is bad is because of you are starting a new workout plan you want to take it slow to avoid burn out.

My advice is if you find jogging difficult. Just start with walking. Do not allow any coach to over push you. The first 90 days are about consistency not qulity.
Re: Let Us Get Fit Together by girlking(f): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Date: 17/08/2019

1. Did you workout? Yes
2. Did you drink smoothie morning at night? Yes
3. Did you avoid foods in the to eat list? NO

What is your advice:

Start from where you are and be consistent. 3months from now you would be in an entirely new space physically and emaotionally. This is irrespective of where your starting point is.
Re: Let Us Get Fit Together by ugomnaanny: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2019
girlking:
Date: 17/08/2019

1. Did you workout? Yes
2. Did you drink smoothie morning at night? Yes

What is your advice:

Start from where you are and be consistent. 3months from now you would be in an entirely new space physically and emaotionally. This is irrespective of where your starting point is.
I am in
Re: Let Us Get Fit Together by girlking(f): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2019
ugomnaanny:
I am in

Yes! My first subscriber. Lol. We can do this together grin I feel inspired. What are your fitness goals?
Re: Let Us Get Fit Together by girlking(f): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2019
Date: 20/08/2019

1. Did you workout? No
2. Did you drink smoothie morning at night? No

What is your advice:

It is okay to fail. It is very OK to make mistakes but it is not OK to not learn from it. What did you learn from this?
I did not have healthy foods with me so ofcourse I at junk. I should but effort to keep healthy foods with me.
Re: Let Us Get Fit Together by girlking(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Start Date
Wednesday 21 August 2019

End Date:
Wednesday, 4 September 2019

Re: Let Us Get Fit Together by ugomnaanny: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Started running 5km since on Monday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sabi Glow Cream Reviews / Lady's Skin Permanently Damaged After Stretch Marks Removal Procedure [graphic] / Anyone Has An Idea What This Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.