Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Super Eagles Finally Get Hold Of A New Goal Keeper. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Finally Get Hold Of A New Goal Keeper. (434 Views)

Throwback Of Our 19 Years Old Goal Keeper FRANCIS UZOHO / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper / ‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Finally Get Hold Of A New Goal Keeper. by AustineCJ: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2019
b:4/Can‘t express my feelings and how happy I am to get my first call up for the Super Eagles.All praise to the most high.Thanks for all the messages!#naijaboyGreen hearthttps://twitter.com/thenff/status/1161653787519541249…The NFFFlag of Nigeria✔@thenffList of invited@NGSuperEaglesplayers f#

Re: Super Eagles Finally Get Hold Of A New Goal Keeper. by MikeBetty(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2019
AustineCJ:
b:4/Can‘t express my feelings and how happy I am to get my first call up for the Super Eagles.All praise to the most high.Thanks for all the messages!#naijaboyGreen hearthttps://twitter.com/thenff/status/1161653787519541249…The NFFFlag of Nigeria✔@thenffList of invited@NGSuperEaglesplayers f#
Pray That Your Joy Is Not Cut Short Like That Of Scorpion Kalu Who Put His Best To Win Medals But Was Latter Dumpped.

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Overtakes Man Utd As The Third Most Followed Club On Instagram / Champions League Group Stage Draw Revealed: Bayern Munich Vs Spur, Chelsea / Beware Of This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.