Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Make Up Doesn't Make Up Relationships Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Up Doesn't Make Up Relationships Nowadays (223 Views)

Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / What Is Wrong With Relationships Nowadays?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up Doesn't Make Up Relationships Nowadays by rexesq(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2019
I don't really know how you take it, but all I care nowadays make up does not make up relationships. It rather distances affection.

Take it or leave it, ladies make up to look nice. It is usually that little powder on the face to dry off the facial oil, thereafter is a follow up of that dark eye pencil on the brows and lids. Then is that light lipstick or lips gloss with sometimes using the eye pencil to highlight the lips. What a glamour. I love my mum on those. One could easily hug, peck and kiss. That was then.

Nowadays we talk about foundation, nude lips and blah blah blah. You could rarely recognize that beautified lady you went out with and perhaps held her hand when it was raining. She's so washed that even her natural beauty is modified to the opposite. There stands your masquerade!

She makes up and looks so beautiful but you can't hug, peck or kiss less you spoil her beauty. How does it strengthen your relationship. You have food but cannot eat. No wonder Shakespeare of lasting memory said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

What is beauty of you to me if I can't hold you affectionately? What more can I explain of yours when each time we hug we separate with a frown. You frowning that I've wiped off your apparels and me that you have rubber stamped my attires?

Tell me how it has helped. Please ladies, let me read your views. The men are not excepted.

Just a thought.

#Oluwa Seun
#lalasticlala
Re: Make Up Doesn't Make Up Relationships Nowadays by AstroG: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2019
...kku

(1) (Reply)

Topic Ideas For First Date / Nairaland+ Vintage Edition: The Book / Nigeria International Trade Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.