Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper (42726 Views)

NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Maduka Okoye : Continue As Nigeria's Goalkeeper? / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by RZArecta2(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2019
Neddstark:
He would be the finest player in super eagles. Lot of wowo players there like that Etebo, Musa and Chukwueze.

P/s: na joke ooo. Make una no chop me raw grin grin grin
talk true, you and alligator who fine pass ?
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by LazyGold(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2019
hammerVJ:

Wen we post Bobrisky ur brother, u no dey fit shout gay?

Y?

U people have already destroy his shithole, u dey find people to add join.

To be sincere I don't really expect my comment to gives you so much pain

1 Like

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Kilamiti: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
The guy fine dieeeeeeeee. See lips, see eyes. Chaiiiii
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by brownbib(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
His looks has no impact on the pitch. #crapheadline.

1 Like

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by foster212: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Girls don full his Instagram already.
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Nobodyperson: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
safarigirl:
what did he post there that warrants rule 2? Where is the insult? Abi are you gay?
Mind your business old cargo.

At your age you aren't married.
Evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by COOL10(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Nobodyperson:
gay

So any fine and fresh guy is now gay abi? It's not his fault that you worwor ooo

2 Likes

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by patrickemeh2: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2019
U should be a blgger
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by NACE13: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2019
hammerVJ:

U are attracted to your fellow man.

If we post Alex Ekubo, u will say Gay becos u fancy him and wish he was gay.

If we post Ikenna Bryan Okwara, u will shout gay becos u fancy him and wish he was gay.

If we post Uti Nwachukwu, u will find him attractive and shout gay.

The only gay here is u.

Bro, I tire for these closet gay guys sha. Someone cannot be fine and fresh without them shouting "homo" all the time but lusting on the inside.
That dude is fine and fresh no doubt

What about that Senegalese guy, will he say same thing.
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by oluxy(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Ladies, over to you.

You don't need to be silent, just say something una
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by hammerVJ: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2019
LazyGold:

To be sincere I don't really expect my comment to gives you so much pain

I think u will soon kill urself, either dat or u come out like bobrisky as a pampers wearer.

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Jerryembassy91(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Guy sense will kee you
majamajic:
fresh boy

he will still marry oyibo

Naija slay Queens will full stadium during our next match in Uyo

This our coach , he should be employed as one of the judges at Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant , see as he is bringing up slay kings into super eagles , now we have the sexiest African team, if not World
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Mkingz(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2019
KingsCity:
Uzoho is the finest joo
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by wakes: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2019
Great!
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Fuckthamods: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2019
tommylee:
I tot Maduka's club just gained promotion to the Bundesliga recently which one is second division again.
Which club is that?
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by jaxxy(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2019
Nigeria is a highly disorganized society and the disorganization starts right from our leaders who never lead by example so I won’t blame Nigerian for how they behave smtmes.

I wish him the best bt Nigeria doesn’t appreciate the best most times. Sadly
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Jodhar: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Uzoho is better than him
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2019
abescom:
You lot must be tribalistic with everything it seems.

Come and do your nation proud sounds like a tribalistic comment to you OR you are just one deep rooted tribalist fellow yourself that's so unnecessarily conscious of other folks harmless post

Cute Igbo gent What's bad in recognizing his tribal root ...does that make him any more or less a Nigerian

Shift your low mentality face outta my view jor

1 Like

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2019
Neddstark:
He would be the finest player in super eagles. Lot of wowo players there like that Etebo, Musa and Chukwueze.

P/s: na joke ooo. Make una no chop me raw grin grin grin
Hope you know chukwueze is on nairaland and he's seeing this?
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Jodhar: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Does bafana have any keeper as handsome as this?
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Pogigai: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2019
no b to do fine boy na to keep clean sheet oga. go ask kepa, degea and co how market
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Joystark(f): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2019
He should come to Arsenal...
That's where fine boys thrive. cheesy
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Neddstark: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2019
plavic:

Hope you know chukwueze is on nairaland and he's seeing this?

Ok so i should fry mushroom abj?
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Neddstark: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2019
RZArecta2:
talk true, you and alligator who fine pass ?

U no read the part of "na joke" ?
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by aalangel(f): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2019
He's fine..but My Awaziem is still finer.

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by luminouz(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:
If you dare talk!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by safarigirl(f): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Mind your business old cargo.

At your age you aren't married.
Evening newspaper
young man, stop having gay sex. Bloody fagg0t

1 Like

Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by 12345baba(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2019
No no no na breast this guy go dey catch
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by Nobodyperson: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2019
safarigirl:
young man, stop having gay sex. Bloody fagg0t
Go and marry.
Menopause is calling you
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by TinaG(f): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2019
Chai see lips oh. I die here jare
Re: Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper by SmaxiPosh: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fine wine!
I hope he keeps as good as he looks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LOL: See How He Asked Her Out With Football Tactics (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo & Girlfriend On A Lunch Date In "The Best Restaurant In Town" / Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.