Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) (38398 Views)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 / WAEC Releases Chart Of Best Performing States In 2019 WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Dpharisee: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigeriadondie:
embarassed embarassed We were wrongly told Igbos don’t like education but business. Yourbas are education-loving people & the most educated. Well, records have shown that Igbos are and have always been the most educated ever since Nigeria’s independence. Even organisations aren’t complete without igbo technocrats. The UI was the first university in Nigeria but had an Igbo as its first VC. Even UNILAG had its first VC as Igbo. Even up till now Igobs hold key position where it truly matters.
Most of the yorubas making this erroneous assertion that they are the most educated have not even travelled outside the South-West to see other places for themselves. Yet they would seat in their parlour that igbos are less educated than yorubas. Even Ekiti that they say is the first in education and had the highest professors couldn’t make top 10
Igbo Amaka

The truth is now out because of internet unlike in recent past when Yorubas controlled the print (newspapers) and electronic media (TV & Radio)

6 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by chiedozie198100: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
. Ok you can choose to believe whatever you want.

i dont need to believe anything.

i'm telling u my experience.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by excel101(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
These are the things we are talking about. what do we expect when SAI BABA their father don't have a WAEC certificate.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Infinityk: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Our noisy neighbors from the west are no where to be found in top ten
Well-done my Igbo brothers

Proudly Edo state! Bini boy to be precise

And don't quote me to say what of Lagos

Because Lagos we all know is occupied by Igbos.
I'm a Yoruba person
Please remind me where the best universities are in Nigeria
Pls remind me which tribe dominate tech startup In Nigeria
I always tell people on nairaland to not use waec as a judge of intelligence but whatever

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Infinityk: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
KingErnesto:
Every year, the easterners keep proving their mental strength and brightness by standing out academically and in innovations/creativity grin ... It's clear we are unstoppable and destined for a Glorious moment!

It shall come to pass!!!
Be celebrating waec
Tell me the region with best universities
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by LazyGold(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
deji17:
Where is all these fake news coming from? WAEC has said repeatedly that they dont do any ranking of states performance . Some people with the urge to massage their battered ago are definitely behind this fake news.

This is exactly as the same ranking last year

It was also the same in 2016

It look like old and recycled news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Anambralstson: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Infinityk:

I'm a Yoruba person
Please remind me where the best universities are in Nigeria
Pls remind me which tribe dominate tech startup In Nigeria
I always tell people on nairaland to not use waec as a judge of intelligence but whatever
Current best University in Nigeria is University of Nigeria Nsukka

6 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by LazyGold(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/07/31/waec-best-students-ugboaja-alozie-get-full-scholarship-scoring-a1-subjects/amp/

Daily post is a well known propaganda merchant

All what you have are students with A1 in their subjects

WAEC have not yet release official best students

Even this ranking released by Sahara reporter was exactly the same one in 2018, 2017 and 2016

It is old recycled news

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by LazyGold(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Current best University in Nigeria is University of Nigeria Nsukka

Best University in Nigeria base on online presence

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by archangel1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
fk001:
Everyone knows that Abia and Anambara use special centres
can illegal special centres produce geniuses? Apart from WAEC results, special centres produced the young students representing Nigeria in foreign lands and came back with trophies? have sense.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Damod88: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerians are funny people. With the level of corruption and malpractices in our education, is it worthwhile celebrating any feat? I have a friend who runs a coaching center in ondo state and he regularly takes his students to edo state for weac exams. I can categorically tell u that 30 percent of students who seat for weac exams in edo state come ondo state. I served in Akwa ibom state and there are thousands of candidates who travel to abia state to write weac. A cousin of mine who stopped schooling when he was in jss 2 entrolled in a coaching center and taken to edo state for the exams.Surprisingly this guy passed all the subjects at credit level. Education in Nigeria is nonsense and nobody should celebrate any feat.All the states of the federation are poor in knowledge which explains why we are this backward.Our university education is also nothing to write home about. Poor and unreasonable graduates abound everywhere. Our poor state of education reflects in our poor reasoning especially on this forum. I sometimes cry when I read what most Nigerian youths write on this forum. Nigerians are poor in thought and knowledge.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Amumaigwe: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
If I haven't served in Abia in particular, I won't have known this cheesy

I was shocked when I served there.

It is a normal thing

Considering your grammar, you must have contributed beyound measure to the educational 'misfortune' of Abia state during your service year.

3 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by deji17: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

So you are waiting for Waec to sit down and start issuing you press statement by telling telling you the region with best students even when they do that in a diplomatic way annually by releasing the performance of every region in Nigeria ?

You must be a clown with this your weak reply

CC.. AnambraIstson

Including the response from WAEC that the fake news did not emanate from them?

Keep at it..

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Reggiz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice one....Igbo Amaka
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Anambralstson: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
deji17:

Whatever you use in massaging your bruised ego is good. But quit lying.

Exams council hasn’t declared any region of Nigeria as ‘most brilliant’

https://africacheck.org/spot-check/exams-council-hasnt-declared-any-region-of-nigeria-as-most-brilliant/
WAEC never ask to disregard any ranking it was just 2018 that was published by daily post, the link you posted says WAEC hasn't declare any region most brilliant, today's report was published by leading media houses, WAEC should issue statement to ask Nigerians to disregard waec states ranking
Below is the you posted far from what we are saying, show me any official statement from WAEC asking Nigerians to disregard waec states ranking for years now

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by deji17: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

WAEC never ask to disregard any ranking it was just 2018 that was published by daily post, the link you posted says WAEC hasn't declare any region most brilliant, today's report was published by leading media houses, WAEC should issue statement to ask Nigerians to disregard waec states ranking
Below is the you posted far from what we are saying, show me any official statement from WAEC asking Nigerians to disregard waec states ranking for years now

Here is WAEC response to the fake news that you bandied about.
Every year, you regurgitate the same nonsense.

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Considering your grammar, you must have contributed beyound measure to the educational 'misfortune' of Abia state during your service year.
What is wrong with my grammar?

Mr beyound ! cheesy Abi na beyam?

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Anambralstson: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
deji17:

Including the response from WAEC that the fake news did not emanate from them?

Keep at it..
Before it was exam malpractices, after realising some northern states are ahead, you guys now changed the augments to "WAEC ask to disregard the report" grin grin funny tribe

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by deji17: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Before it was exam malpractices, after realising some northern states are ahead, you guys now changed the augments to "WAEC ask to disregard the report" grin grin funny tribe

Most people can see through the lies and fake news. grin grin grin
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Amumaigwe: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ramanto:
WAEC is no longer an exam. You can easily google answers a few minutes to the exam and everything will pop up. I'm not trying to discredit the top performers, but the exam is a very poor yardstick for measuring excellence.

Ok. Which yardstick do you want us to use this time? During the era of the dominance of Lagos/Ibadan media houses, examination was a good yardstick. Now social media is bursting bubbles, it has ceases.

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Anambralstson: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
deji17:

Here is WAEC response to the fake news that you bandied about.
Every year, you regurgitate the same nonsense.
Post link

These media houses are own by your people

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Amumaigwe: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ramanto:
WAEC is no longer an exam. You can easily google answers a few minutes to the exam and everything will pop up. I'm not trying to discredit the top performers, but the exam is a very poor yardstick for measuring excellence.

Ok. Which yardstick do you want us to use this time? During the era of the dominance of Lagos/Ibadan media houses, examination was a good yardstick. Now social media is bursting bubbles, it has ceased.

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by jdleo32(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
If

i

will

comment

I will give it to Kaduna.

The north can still make it.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by deji17: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Post link

These media houses are own by your people

The lies are becoming stale. Every year, same nonsense.

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by elyte(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Seriously?. Are people actually jubilating because of WAEC result?

WAEC?

Let me just believe the news is celebrated by the usual Afonja/Igbo crew grin

I have lived and worked in Rivers State education sector for 7 years and I can confirm over 90% of malpractices. Where I served in 2011, students who couldn't even write properly had credits and distinctions. The funniest is one girl wey dey sample different corpers had distinction in Maths. She could barely do simple arithmetics.

We should be sober not celebrating this nonsence unless of course the group of people I mentioned above grin . Don't even try to convince them. They are here to just have fun. I no blame them. Work no dey the country.

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Fidelismaria: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Touts and yahoo yahoo has taken over south west

Everybody now wants to be a Yahoo yahoo and a tout in south west

Who school help they say

Mumus
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Fuckthamods: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yorubers & fulani now, especially the tribalistic ones always making noise here. E.g simplyleo olawalesmarter0 funmijoyb machadopreto and co

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Basher8583: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
KingErnesto:
Every year, the easterners keep proving their mental strength and brightness by standing out academically and in innovations/creativity grin ... It's clear we are unstoppable and destined for a Glorious moment!

It shall come to pass!!!

Develop your region first then we will take you serious.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by FlordFlorez(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Last week, one idiot afonja told me that the reason i went to sch was that i was bore & bred in Ondo state. That i wouldn't have been to sch if i grow up in Igbo land. Meanwhile, i led my class with distinction amongst the so called yeloba educationists. I knw hw much i made and stil makin in doin projects, assignments for all these afonjas. In my sch, the best HOD (Civil Engr) is an Igbo man. Again, in my dept (SLT), the best lecturer studied in anambra state. So wat d f**k is these ppl saying that igbos like business pass book. We like both! And we excel in both! #ProudlyIgboBoy

4 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by EdiAbali: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
fk001:
Everyone knows that Abia and Anambara use special centres

Yoruba Muslim from Oyo State shut up!
You're the ones taking the entire Yoruba States backward.

In Ekiti State, Yoruba Muslims are very little in population that's why Ekiti State managed to make top 11.

We all know that Lagos State have great population of people from the Entire South East and South South and that's why it made top 10.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / How To Spread Your Song And Become Popular / FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.