Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man (29502 Views)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by obafemee80(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuWZbMIc91A?t=37

It's no secret that 55-year-old Amazon founder, Jeff Bezos, is the wealthiest person in the world. With an estimated net worth of $113.5b (₦41.2 trillion) , the Amazon founder is obviously not shy of buying anything with his money.

Jeff Bezos, who had previously splashed his money on a $65 million jet, a $80 million NYC penthouse and a $42 million clock, is currently in hot water with supposed underpaid Amazon employees on twitter, after a Turkish media reported that a brand new $400m dollar (₦145 billion) mega yacht, named Flying Fox, belongs to him.

The new 450-foot-long, 67-foot-wide Mega yacht, which can sleep up to 22 guests in its 11 VIP rooms, was built in 2019 by Lürssen . She features an exterior design by Espen Oeino and an interior by Mark Berryman.

Based on its lenght, the Flying Fox is the world’s 14th largest yacht. It comes with an enormous swimming pool -- that runs from side to side on the main deck, a Jacuzzi, a cinema, two helipads -- one on the sun deck and a second situated on the bridge deck, a huge beach club, with room to store jet skis and Sea Bobs, and two-deck spa, that includes a gym, sauna, and massage area.

According to Superyacht news, the Flying Fox is not Bezos', but part of Monaco-based Imperial’s fleet of yachts, and it is available for charter.

The likes of Jeff Bezos, the rumoured owner, have opened their wallets to roam the oceans blue on the incredible $4.4 million (or ₦1.6 billion) a week "Flying Fox" mega ship.

See More Pictures Here:
https://autojosh.com/photos-of-new-n145b-mega-yacht-with-2-helipads-swimming-pool-cinema-gym-and-sauna-that-is-rumored-to-be-owned-by-worlds-richest-man-jeff-bezos/

L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2019
White people and enjoyment
Rich homie thugga thugga
Waiting for vanity crew
cry cry cry

28 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Bezos is busy buying more luxury items, Bill Gates is busy funding charity upon charity, two different men with different ideologies about how to spend their wealth...
Don't quote me oh, i never criticised any of them!!

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Mekenz(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
these life is just a mirage, someone that is these wealthy, still goes through divorce, whereas some average men is still enjoying there marriages,money is truly important but not everything can be purchase with money.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Kendumazy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mheeen! Make one billionaire carry another person wife go enjoy for this kind yacht on vacation things. If the woman no go back go meet her husband start to dey misbehave, that means she no enter inside the yacht. U na come talk say make nollywood marriage dey last. Na one of the things wey dey break am be this.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Citytrend: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
My brother money Good Oo
No one can take the fact away.

God please bless your people

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Reffone: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Poverty is the root of all evik

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Paroh(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
angry

So this is where he used to kpansh that his mistress? Shameless man.

Don't be randy like this man here. Use our silicon Fleshlight that feels like real pussy when madam is not around.

See my signature
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
all is Vanity but I want
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Sirmuel1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wow, I wish I could afford this! embarassed

PhenomenalMorgan:
Bezos is busy buying more luxury items, Bill Gates is busy funding charity upon charity, two different men with different ideologies about how to spend their wealth...

You suppose know say Bill Gate na mumu. He keeps sending money to corrupt African leaders to treat some irrelevant sickness undecided

9 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by nickxtra(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Money stop nonesense
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by LastSurvivor11: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Poor people will say vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Very easy target in the night, the missle would not miss him.....

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
bill gates charity wey african rulers dey kolobi

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by dayleke: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Money talks.....
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by eme2015(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Timmyprox:
White people and enjoyment
Rich homie thugga thugga
Waiting for vanity crew
cry cry cry
see them for your back

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by bikerboy1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Richest man in the world sad
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by philip0906(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Impoverished nairalanders who tell you white billionaires don't spend money or enjoy luxuries, will be nowhere to be found...small thing dem go tell you say Mark Zuckerberg na only one shirt e dey wear and other nonsense they type

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by CheapDataGuy: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Money is good o jarey

Kindly check my page for AwoofData
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Maldini212(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rich men dnt show off,,
Broke boys anthem

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by ponlear(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
If find yourself jaw dropping and feeling disheartened because of this - you can be rest assured that you’re over exaggerating someone else’s success and underestimating your own.⁣⁣.. Work smarter and you may be the next Bezos

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Ebukawaylaid(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Akinmola1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Money good oooooo.....
But come oooo. The owner of the company that produces the luxury is in which position among the richest pls?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by rxmusa(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by BanevsJoker(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Looks like Mr. Bezos has recreated Atlantis.
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by shogsman(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good for him
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Awesomefred32(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
shocked shocked
Chooii

Poverty is a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building / BREAKING: Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.