Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) (30188 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

I watched the 6 minutes video from begining to the end.

My first argument: water is not the fuel driving the generator. And your explanation here does not contradict my argument.

My second arguement: energy can't be created but can be transformed. Your statement that he was using small energy to generate big one is contrary to energy conservation principle.

Yes, with transformer, the battery low voltage can be transformed into a high voltage after converting from dc to ac but note, voltage transformation does not mean energy has been increased. This is because, as you transform the low voltage to high voltage, the current also reduces to balance the energy.

Note the formula for energy E = IVt.

Where I = current
V=voltage
t = time.

Bros, you quickly rushed to comment your ignorance before watching that video and it is hunting you now.

You concluded so quickly and wrongly.

The small battery only produces the first energy which is used to power a heater. The heater heats up the water and the steam from the water turns the coil in the magnetic field of the magnets all inside that cylinder. The turning coil in the magnetic field produces the electricity which powers the appliances and also charge the battery if need be. The heater will continue to be powered by the generated power until the water is exhausted.

It's very understandable. The theories are correct. Even professors know this but the practical is the problem. So, Kudos to the guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Unclesamo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:
Absolute nonsense and ingredients.

Obviously for the gullible ones who know next to nothing about energy. Someone up there is already talking about govt turning blind eye, lol. As expected.

The only way water can generate electricity is through dam or any waterfall where it hits a turbine blade thereby turning it and ultimately converting potential energy to electrical energy. Or water being forced to drive a turbine as in gas stations. But in this case, the energy forcing the water must come from somewhere.

But for a portable generator running on water as fuel, 100% impossible.

Pls if you know nothing about physical sciences, just hold your peace, don't bother quoting me.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks. undecided
u should have asked how??...or search how its been done.

don't be too Quick..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by DLuciano: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Obviously for the gullible ones who know next to nothing about energy. Someone up there is already talking about govt turning blind eye, lol. As expected.

The only way water can generate electricity is through dam or any waterfall where it hits a turbine blade thereby turning it and ultimately converting potential energy to electrical energy. Or water being forced to drive a turbine as in gas stations. But in this case, the energy forcing the water must come from somewhere.

Pls if you know nothing about physical sciences, just hold your peace, don't bother quoting me.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks. undecided

hello! am no sure you actually follow the documentation by Channels TV. In the documentation, a professor
of Physics was seen explaining the Faraday's law of electromagnetism as behind the technology of the invention.
You can do more research on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

My brother, the first thing you should have asked is "what principle does it work on".

A scientist/engineer never thinks that something is impossible.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
valenu:

Bros, you quickly rushed to comment your ignorance before watching that video and it is hunting you now.

You concluded so quickly and wrongly.

The small battery only produces the first energy which is used to power a heater. The heater heats up the water and the steam from the water turns the coil in the magnetic field of the magnets all inside that cylinder. The turning coil in the magnetic field produces the electricity which powers the appliances and also charge the battery if need be. The heater will continue to be powered by the generated power until the water is exhausted.

It's very understandable. The theories are correct. Even professors know this but the practical is the problem. So, Kudos to the guy.
Let me give an analogy of what you just said.

A tank of water is connected to several pipes and one of these pipes take water back to the tank, then you expect the water to sustain for a long time even though other pipes take water to other places for other uses.

The electricity generated by this generators being used for other purposes while part of it is used to recharge the battery and you expect the generator to continue running. Niggah, go back and study engineering very well and focus more on energy conservation.

For your info, I watched the 6 minute video from begining to the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Efficiency is the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

My brother, the first thing you should have asked is "what principle does it work on".

A scientist/engineer never thinks that something is impossible.
I watched the 6 minute video from begining to the end and I heard him loud and clear as regards the principle.

Creation of energy is impossible, any scientist worth his name will tell you this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
DLuciano:

hello! am no sure you actually follow the documentation by Channels TV. In the documentation, a professor
of Physics was seen explaining the Faraday's law of electromagnetism as behind the technology of the invention.
You can do more research on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction.
So on which principles do other ac generators operate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Efiko(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Free yourself from a capped mind that's is incapable of advancing the frontier of current knowledge.

What you said is true within the framework of existing and proven knowledge but please recall from basic chemistry the water comprises hydrogen and oxygen.

The constituent can be broken into hydrogen ion (+ve) and hydroxle ion (-ve) through new chemical process being research to generate electric potential.

A commercial firm in Japan recently developed a car that runs 100% on water and has already applied for patent.

So please open up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Rubicon67(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
Commentor:

Person nor dey follow you play?

Lol...you kill me with your comedy line bro. Nice one ��

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
Efiko:

U seems to have a cap mind that's is incapable of advancing the frontier of current knowledge which is an a outcome of R &grin.

What us said is true within the framework of existing and proven knowledge but please recall from basic chemistry the water comprise of hydrogen and oxygen.

The constituent Can be broken in hydrogen ion (+ve) and hydroxle ion (-ve) through new chemical process being research to generate electric potential.

An commercial firm in Japan recently developwd a car that runs 100% on water and already applied for patent.

I have already responded to the emboldened in this thread, you may check through if you wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Let me give an analogy of what you just said.

A tank of water is connected to several pipes and one of these pipes take water back to the tank, then you expect the water to sustain for a long time even though other pipes take water to other places for other uses.

The electricity generated by this generators being used for other purposes while part of it is used to recharge the battery and you expect the generator to continue running. Niggah, go back and study engineering very well and focus more on energy conservation.

For your info, I watched the 6 minute video from begining to the end.
You don't reason like a science inclined person. Your analogy is out of point. If the coil is in continous motion in the magnetic field, what stops electricity from being produced? The only thing you can say to finish is the water. The electricity can never finish so long as there is the motion of coil in magnetic field. Once the water finishes, it gets refilled. It is better not to have gone to school at all than being a half baked graduate. That guy sef didn't go to school and you who went to school is not able to understand what he did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
NigerianMan:
Ex Student Of Metallurgical Institute, Invents Generator That Runs On WATER

A young Nigerian, Emeka Nelson dared to dream and has eventually made it a reality.

Emeka has the potential to put power -generating companies out of business.

He created a generator that runs purely on water and has used it to power his 2-bedroom apartment in Awka, Anambra state.

He said a litre of clean water can power it for 6 hours

Source: CHANNELS TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaHC5sOmQJA&feature=youtu.be

Igbo ayin amaka kwanu o. Cheeiiii

If we cut out from naija, we go stand gidigba pass European and Korean countries o.
Well done nwanna.

Abeg make this one nor make government put eye for water now ooo. Hmm...I don talk am.

My dear Igbo chinnese, how can i contact you for my copy. I need this gen like badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
valenu:

You don't reason like a science inclined person. Your analogy is out of point. If the coil is in continous motion in the magnetic field, what stops electricity from being produced? The only thing you can say to finish is the water. The electricity can never finish so long as there is the motion of coil in magnetic field. Once the water finishes, it gets refilled. It is better not to have gone to school at all than being a half baked graduate. That guy sef didn't go to school and you who went to school is not able to understand what he did.
Niggah, I think I have to just allow you. Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

My educated illiterate, do you see where you nailed yourself? Those boldened lines.
I'm sure you don't know that steam posses potential energy. Yes, the energy is in the steam which forcefully turns the turbine inside that cylinder. Just as the water forcefully turns the turbine in the dam. The same way, the fuel is combusted to bring steam which turns the coil. I'm so ashamed of you bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by kiddkash(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
slimfit1:
For those people still thinking of oil carry on oh
Nigerian government go spoil him show because them no want their way of stealing money to stop when budgeting billions for petrol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Niggah, I think I have to just allow you. Bye.
Simply say you don't have any point to back up with. It happens when your head is empty. I wish I came on this thread early enough so as to prevent you from deceiving the gullible ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by oladele239(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
suremanpatriot:

Encourage him ,water turned into steam drives a whole ship if u dont know. The tech is in America and india

Was the water turnioniown to steam ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Dottore: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Oga, I don't know where your problem is coming from. I watched the video and I saw 3 professionals make their comment, one is a professor of physics ones is an Alternative energy expert while the other is a EE lecturer. Since you know more than these men can you tell us what your qualifications are, what you have achieved with them and what your occupation is. If any? No hard feelings. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Dottore: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
NPComplete:
Nigerians sha. They won't have said 2 things it is always about putting someone out of business. Lol

One thing any engineer worth his onions knows is that the battery is what is driving the whole thing. The power generated will always be less than the battery capacity. So this project, though innovative, is not entirely spectacular.

What the guy just did is devise a means to convert the DC power of the battery to AC power that can power an AC light bulb. We also cannot be certain about the accuracy of the frequency of the AC power.

Nice project. But it's not running anyone out of business anytime soon.
That's the problem with all you over sabi people in Nairaland. Did you watch the video and did you here the professor of Physics comment and that of EE Engineering lecurer. Na wao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Okuda(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
icebird25:
This is a good development.

Amaka

who amaka?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
oladele239:

Was the water turnioniown to steam ? grin
Why are you posting your empty brain naaa? the water does not turn to steam on its own. The heater that's started by the battery is what heats up the water and the steam formed forcefully turns the coil.
When u cook rice, the steam formed tend to open the cover of your pot, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by texazzpete(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
God will punish all of you that believe this guy truly made a perpetual generator that runs on water.

Your parents spent serious money to put you through school to get an education...yet you fall for cheap fables that completely oppose the laws of physics and common sense.

Kai!

@Simplyleo
Thanks for fighting the good fight, but as you've no doubt surmised by now, this country is overrun with imbeciles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Guide777(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

I don't know the physics of Emeka Nelson's Water powered electricity generating device, but I will tell you what I do know for sure: Nothing is impossible in this life if you set your mind on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dottore:

That's the problem with all you over sabi people in Nairaland. Did you watch the video and did you here the professor of Physics comment and that of EE Engineering lecurer. Na wao
True! Oversabi too full here. They won't even read to the last line and start typing trash. They didn't even watch the video before commenting. Most of them are using the facebook free data to browse, they can't even buy data to watch YouTube videos but they'll be talking like they know all. People of their type will not do and will not allow who wants to do to carry on. Nigerians, the enemy of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dottore:

Lol. Problem with clowns like u is that any opinion that u don't understand is oversabi. First, because a person is a lecturer doesn't make him the smartest person in the world. Secondly I watched the video and the explanation they gave is rudimentary at best and laughable. Thirdly I am sure none of them have critically assessed how that system works.

I am telling u this and u can't take it to the bank. That contraption is not even marketable or as profitable as the alternative. If you don't know as questions, I will teach u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Guide777:

I don't know the physics of Emeka Nelson's Water powered electricity generating device, but I will tell you what I do know for sure: Nothing is impossible in this life if you set your mind on it.
@Simplyleo Don run because he cannot stand brains. And you too want to join him to expose your illiteracy. Well, @Simplyleo seems to know more than you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Lol. Problem with clowns like u is that any opinion that u don't understand is oversabi. First, because a person is a lecturer doesn't make him the smartest person in the world. Secondly I watched the video and the explanation they gave is rudimentary at best and laughable. Thirdly I am sure none of them have critically assessed how that system works.

I am telling u this and u can't take it to the bank. That contraption is not even marketable or as profitable as the alternative. If you don't know as questions, I will teach u.
What do you know that you want to teach? You are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by SOPWriter: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
eni4real:
You remind me of this quote in Junior school "Energy can neither be CREATED nor destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another"
Law actually: first law of thermodynamics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by toxicbrain: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tell that to the non-tech guys... LoL...

Joke of the year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
VicThory:
Nice development. Nigeria A.... But Government will turn blind eyes so as to make money on fuel.

Fuel will still become valueless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
valenu:

What do you know that you want to teach? You are entitled to your opinion.

Ask and I will teach. You are obviously very ignorant. I thought u will counter with a better explanation instead u are holding on to the initial appeal to authority of the other guy. Clown. Read and learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Decapitated Copperhead Snake Bites Itself / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.