Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) (30114 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Ruicosta10(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2019
It's good to encourage the young man. Although not an expert some of these inventions are not new.Before two decades ago systems like these have been built. (Up and check). I know someone too who claimed to do so. I inspected the device and the same issue still pops up. It's all about sustainability and efficiency. No matter how ingenious your techology is if it's not sustainable and more efficient than the current one then it can't fly. Nobody is ready to spend more just because it's a fantastic idea.
Mayb the invention can be optimized to be more efficient, if the inventor has assistance. Alternative or green energy matter no b today. Go to expos and see solar panel cars Nigerian made. Biogas, solar boreholes, many many of them. But how sustainable and practically applicable are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Ruicosta10(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2019
ceaser:

I don't think it was taken down by you tube, but if it was indeed taken down,, I see it as bad belle and I'm glad i already downloaded the video.

I would love to get in touch with the dude to take me thru how his concept works. That way I'll be able to reason out its viability or otherwise. Then i won't have to bother myself arguing on social media on the workability or otherwise of the concept.

Years back, people that experimented with electric vehicles in form of lead acid battery driven saloon cars (remember that trucklifts have been battery powered for years) and uploaded the videos on you tube had such taken down and the crude oil companies mounted an intense campaign against them successfully. The guys simply removed their gasoline engines from their scrap cars and transplanted a forklift drivetrain in such cars. Some of the guys actually alleged being approached by some energy companies to bury those workable ideas of theirs or risk getting into serious trouble.

In less than a decade after, the rave about electric cars began with the use of Lithium battery technology (lithium battery technology had been maturely developed since about 15 years ago including the intricate Battery Management Systems that accompany its use, yet the proof of concept of an electric was deemed impossible as at then). The credit to this technology is solely claimed by the caucasians thru their boy Elon Musk who unsurprisingly is also the custodian of groundbreaking space technology that may hallmark in the privileged amongst men relocating to a space colony while the earth crumbles under the destruction that our activities has done to mother nature.

Now in less than 5 years after that "officially gazetted/permitted" rave about electric cars was allowed to start, electric cars concept has developed at such quick and massive pace that even trucks now conveniently do fine on batteries.

What d'you think happened within those short period that wouldn't have happened a decade ago if some government conspiracies had not clamped down on it?

There are always genius outliers amongst populations in every race. These categories of people are able to innovate and invent ahead of their time. But government and government agencies step in to regulate such people as they seem fit, or at most twist the narrative as they wish to. If caucasian, then it was really an invention amd this is propagated as much as possible and integrated into the psyche of the "less privileged" race. But if the inventor was black, and sadly as blacks are neither really writers of their own history nor custodians of same, the narrative gets twisted or shoved into oblivion such that the average black will then believe that nothing of spectacular invention can proceed from his race. The Hydrogen bomb and Nuclear bomb were inventions way ahead of their time, midwifed by geniuses but allowed to be birthed by the powers that be because at such time, such invention was expedient to end the war, otherwise it would have equally been tagged as an impossible feat to harness such massive energy from just a splitting of invisible atoms that make up an element.

For me, and in the case of this dude, I would have loved to be educated on how he made this to work. I will then juxtapose that with my own background knowledge and with that help myself overcome the belief system that traditional science has indoctrinated in me about the impossibility of such concept and then maybe strike a partnership deal with the dude and with a few other well meaning individuals. I can provide the finances, some logistics, apply for patents and a start up is birthed. The west and the Nigerian government may go to hell for all I care. By the time the concept is put to good use to power a whole of small community in my street or hometown, self-sponsored, it will be hard to shut down. You can shoosh one person, but a whole community who has had first hand experience of the workability of such concept will be harder to quieten.

Well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:
Absolute nonsense and ingredients.

Obviously for the gullible ones who know next to nothing about energy. Someone up there is already talking about govt turning blind eye, lol. As expected.

The only way water can generate electricity is through dam or any waterfall where it hits a turbine blade thereby turning it and ultimately converting potential energy to electrical energy. Or water being forced to drive a turbine as in gas stations. But in this case, the energy forcing the water must come from somewhere.

But for a portable generator running on water as fuel, 100% impossible.

Pls if you know nothing about physical sciences, just hold your peace, don't bother quoting me.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks. undecided
it's obvious you know even less of what you are talking about because you missed electrolysis and Faraday's laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
okoroemeka:
it's obvious you know even less of what you are talking about because you missed electrolysis and Faraday's laws.
And those laws say you can generate electricity from water? Pls can you explain?

Infact, I should be telling you that, else, is there any coiled ac generator or motor that doesn't work on the principle of electromagnetic induction? So what makes you think application of that law here automatically translates into output energy without input energy?

For electrolysis, perhaps you just saw it somewhere because I don't even understand what brings it here. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:

Bottomline, no man can create energy, he can only change its form. Any invention that says energy is being created is nothing but bunkum that can't stand the test of time.

Baba, I have a prototype Magnetic Fan. Basically, it's a low wattage fan purely powered by magnets. A medium setup can produce up to 70 Watt continuously and forever.

What do you think about this form of power creation? My research is to see if this can be scaled to industrial usage.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by dorox(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
booksrite001:

Baba, I have a prototype Magnetic Fan. Basically, it's a low wattage fan purely powered by magnets. A medium setup can produce up to 70 Watt continuously and forever.

What do you think about this form of power creation? My research is to see if this can be scaled to industrial usage.

It is either you are lying or you don't know what you are talking about, it is NOT possible to create a perpetual motion machine. If you made one, then you will be a God.
By the way what stops you from making a hundred of such device and connecting them in parallel to get 7kw in perpetuity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2019
dorox:

It is either you are lying or you don't know what you are talking about, it is NOT possible to create a perpetual motion machine. If you made one, then you will be a God.
By the way what stops you from making a hundred of such device and connecting them in parallel to get 7kw in perpetuity?

It is either you are lying

You can ignore the 'lying' aspect. Many things have sounded 'impossible', well, until it happens. Check your history book for that.
FYI this thing has been in motion for decades and I have seen some white guys worked on it even of recent and they made progress of converting more efficiency.

Never say never, Nikola Tesla developed the idea of Wireless Transmission of Electricity in far back in 1901 and he even had a prototype.

Only after a century (100 years) later was this technology fully developed and ripe for the mass which they used Quantum Induction on Magnetic Flux (QI). Your high end smartphones, TVs, Cars can now be powered wirelessly. Thanks to Tesla.

or you don't know what you are talking about.
I see you are not able to comprehend the idea at all. It's too big for you. That's why you think I don't know what I am talking about. I am not here to argue or prove anything to a non-elite. I am here to learn and share my ideas with great thinkers.. My prototype is less than 1 meter to me right now. Chio

So you don't comment on my post again since you think the idea is crazy and I have to become a god will do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by dorox(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2019
booksrite001:

You can ignore the 'lying' aspect. Many things have sounded 'impossible', well, until it happens. Check your history book for that.
FYI this thing has been in motion for decades and I have seen some white guys worked on it even of recent and they made progress of converting more efficiency.

Never say never, Nikola Tesla developed the idea of Wireless Transmission of Electricity in far back in 1901 and he even had a prototype.

Only after a century (100 years) later was this technology fully developed and ripe for the mass which they used Quantum Induction on Magnetic Flux (QI). Your high end smartphones, TVs, Cars can now be powered wirelessly. Thanks to Tesla.

I see you are not able to comprehend the idea at all. It's too big for you. That's why you think I don't know what I am talking about. I am not here to argue or prove anything to a non-elite. I am here to learn and share my ideas with great thinkers.. My prototype is less than 1 meter to me right now. Chio

So you don't comment on my post again since you think the idea is crazy and I have to become a god will do it.

As I said before, if your free energy device of less than a cubic meter is capable of continuously producing 70 watts of power in perpetuity, what is stopping you from connecting a few of them together to power your home?
Your use, or more appropriately, your misuse of scientific jargons tells me that you don't know what you are talking about. I don't know how to refute what you just wrote the same way I wouldn't know how to refute the senseless ramblings of a schizophrenic patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2019
dorox:

As I said before, if your free energy device of less than a cubic meter is capable of continuously producing 70 watts of power in perpetuity, what is stopping you from connecting a few of them together to power your home?

I'll quote this part alone. The other part is your auto biography. kiss
I know what's stopping the scaling. I can't deny that your question makes sense. Just the question. Okay. But I don't know what good telling you will do except if I see you as a potential investor in this project. Which can be true or not. I keep my fringers crossed. No vex sir. Just listen.

First and foremost, I am using low end magnets. Picked from a 20watt speaker. There are natural magnets and electro magnets. The field this one create is very weak to what the project needs. Even you can clamp two of these magnets together on their same polarity with little effort.

Where are good magnets. Natural earth magnets are rare. And quite expensive. I saw some on ebay but they are still weak. I found a USA based firm that's working on this thing. They actually made a very strong magnet and filed the patient for it. Their secret to making it is known as hidden.

Poor magnets loose their fields in this process when load is involved. Imagine a typical discharging.

The future of this project might result to magnets being used as fuels for the magnetic generators. Just as uranium fuel is eventually renewed in a neclear reactor even if 10kg lasts for 10 years or in an RTG.

If you fund this project with $10k, I'll show you the prototype and we can discuss business.

Mr Thomas Dorox

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by dorox(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2019
booksrite001:

I know what's stopping the scaling. I can't deny that your question makes sense. Just the question. Okay. But I don't know what good telling you will do except if I see you as a potential investor in this project. Which can be true or not. I keep my fringers crossed. No vex sir. Just listen.

First and foremost, I am using low end magnets. Picked from a 20watt speaker. There are natural magnets and electro magnets. The field this one create is very weak to what the project needs. Even you can clamp two of these magnets together on their same polarity with little effort.

Where are good magnets. Natural earth magnets are rare. And quite expensive. I saw some on ebay but they are still weak. I found a USA based firm that's working on this thing. They actually made a very strong magnet and filed the patient for it. Their secret to making it is known as hidden.

Poor magnets loose their fields in this process when load is involved. Imagine a typical discharging.

The future of this project might result to magnets being used as fuels for the magnetic generators. Just as uranium fuel is eventually renewed in a neclear reactor even if 10kg lasts for 10 years or in an RTG.

If you fund this project with $10k, I'll show you the prototype and we can discuss business.

Mr Thomas Dorox

First of all you said that a medium set up of your device can continuously produce 70 watts of power forever. Now you are saying it cannot. Which is it?
Nuclear power reactors and radioisotope thermoelectric generators are based on scientific principles, they obey the laws of thermodynamics. What you claim to have done is not science, it is pure magic.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2019
booksrite001:

Mr Thomas Dorox
I actually don't want to make any more comment on this thread because I'm amazed at the apparent lack of basic science knowledge even among so-called graduates in the fields of physical sciences, but let me say this once again.

The total energy in the universe is conserved, you can neither add to it nor subtract from it.

Talking about magnet to generate electricity. Any motion-based means of generating electricity directly involves a magnet. As you have rightly stated, it may be a natural magnet (e.g. bar magnet) or electromagnet (e.g. current carrying conductor such as coil).

Electromagnet is commonly used in power generating plant for three basic reasons namely weight, cost and control. Control is a good reason because the amount of current flowing in the coil can be regulated hence controlling the flux and ultimately the voltage.

I won't go into more detail cos I don't know your field thereby confusing you.

However, having stated the above, there is one basic thing you must always remember: For electricity to be generated, flux linking a coil must change. This is what the man that discovered electricity said, i.e. Faraday and well captured in his law of electromagnetic induction.

There are two basic ways of changing this flux.
1. By continuously increasing and decreasing it. That is by moving the coil away from the magnet and moving it close to magnet continuously back and forth and as such, you are making the flux linkage to be increasing and be decreasing and when such is done, electricity is generated.

2. A relative motion between the magnet and the coil even if the flux linkage is of same magnitude but you are actually changing its linkage, hence electricity is generated.

In either case, the amount of generated electricity depends on the field (flux) strength and the rate of change in the flux linkage.

Now, the big question is: What is it that will keep moving the the coil or the magnet thereby bringing about this change in flux? This is where the prime mover comes in.

1. A water fall can be used to turn the blade of the turbine to achieve this.

2. Wind can be used to turn the wind mill to achieve this

3. Combustion engine can be used to turn the rotor thereby achieving this. The combustion engine type are the most common, such as the portable generators at home.

3. A jet of pressurised steam from a boiler can be directed to turn the blade and ultimately turning the rotor to achieve this. E.g. gas turbine.

Even in nuclear reactors, water is boiled by the heat of the exothermic reaction of the uranium.

Now, in all these cases is there anywhere energy is not used to cause a motion?

To get energy, you must put in energy. That is the principle, but to think you can get energy without putting in energy is not scientific but a magic as someone rightly stated above.

If there is anything I ommitted, pls let me know.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Simplyleo:

To get energy, you must put in energy. That is the principle, but to think you can get energy without putting in energy is not scientific but a magic as someone rightly stated above.

I am impressed with your analysis. kiss You appear to understand electricity this quite well unlike dorox that's just a ..... lipsrsealed

But trust me, there are more unknown than known. If I don't get checked by public opinions, it means what I am doing is insignificant. But the reverse is the case.

Let's proceed to have more gentlemen discussion about this thing. This is the exact reason I am here. To learn from you guys. So please keep the yabbing away. You don't have to get frustrated about my quest. Even if you do, you don't have to unleash it here.

I have a very good background in Applied Electricity, got a Maths Major BSc, worked with MIT students, was an MIT educator in 2013 and a big fan of innovation. Just to tell you a bit of my background.I know (some things) about [b]all [/b]these things you mentioned. Fine.

A lot doesn't make sense yet to people I have shared this idea with. Yes. A lot didn't make sense to me at the earlier stages because the whole idea disobeys some basic laws of physics. You're basically going through the same. But If I show you this thing, I am wondering what you'll say. maybe you'll tear it apart, looking for a battery, and when you find none, you'll probably proceed to call it magic like the last person did.

Theoretically, the maths works when some limitations in these laws are ignored. This was my discovery and the idea that came in while thinking of the lingering energy issue in Nigeria.
Practically, I must inform you that gravity, energy in spring and a very skillful design & positioning (definitely need improvements) are all employed in this prototype.

Just chill and let's find a proper medium to discuss if you don't mind. lookup my moniker on the app on my signature and chat me up.
Every great business/partnership started from a simple conversation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Simplyleo:

I actually don't want to make any more comment on this thread because I'm amazed at the apparent lack of basic science knowledge even among so-called graduates in the fields of physical sciences, but let me say this once again.

The total energy in the universe is conserved, you can neither add to it nor subtract from it.

Talking about magnet to generate electricity. Any motion-based means of generating electricity directly involves a magnet. As you have rightly stated, it may be a natural magnet (e.g. bar magnet) or electromagnet (e.g. current carrying conductor such as coil).

Electromagnet is commonly used in power generating plant for three basic reasons namely weight, cost and control. Control is a good reason because the amount of current flowing in the coil can be regulated hence controlling the flux and ultimately the voltage.

I won't go into more detail cos I don't know your field thereby confusing you.

However, having stated the above, there is one basic thing you must always remember: For electricity to be generated, flux linking a coil must change. This is what the man that discovered electricity said, i.e. Faraday and well captured in his law of electromagnetic induction.

There are two basic ways of changing this flux.
1. By continuously increasing and decreasing it. That is by moving the coil away from the magnet and moving it close to magnet continuously back and forth and as such, you are making the flux linkage to be increasing and be decreasing and when such is done, electricity is generated.

2. A relative motion between the magnet and the coil even if the flux linkage is of same magnitude but you are actually changing its linkage, hence electricity is generated.

In either case, the amount of generated electricity depends on the field (flux) strength and the rate of change in the flux linkage.

Now, the big question is: What is it that will keep moving the the coil or the magnet thereby bringing about this change in flux? This is where the prime mover comes in.

1. A water fall can be used to turn the blade of the turbine to achieve this.

2. Wind can be used to turn the wind mill to achieve this

3. Combustion engine can be used to turn the rotor thereby achieving this. The combustion engine type are the most common, such as the portable generators at home.

3. A jet of pressurised steam from a boiler can be directed to turn the blade and ultimately turning the rotor to achieve this. E.g. gas turbine.

Even in nuclear reactors, water is boiled by the heat of the exothermic reaction of the uranium.

Now, in all these cases is there anywhere energy is not used to cause a motion?

simply put, the guy has invented a perpetual motion machine.
the clearest way to know this is BS?
two weeks later, no one has beaten a path to his door.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
booksrite001:

I am impressed with your analysis. kiss You appear to understand electricity this quite well unlike dorox that's just a ..... lipsrsealed

But trust me, there are more unknown than known. If I don't get checked by public opinions, it means what I am doing is insignificant. But the reverse is the case.

Let's proceed to have more gentlemen discussion about this thing. This is the exact reason I am here. To learn from you guys. So please keep the yabbing away. You don't have to get frustrated about my quest. Even if you do, you don't have to unleash it here.

I have a very good background in Applied Electricity, got a Maths Major BSc, worked with MIT students, was an MIT educator in 2013 and a big fan of innovation. Just to tell you a bit of my background.I know (some things) about [b]all [/b]these things you mentioned. Fine.

A lot doesn't make sense yet to people I have shared this idea with. Yes. A lot didn't make sense to me at the earlier stages because the whole idea disobeys some basic laws of physics. You're basically going through the same. But If I show you this thing, I am wondering what you'll say. maybe you'll tear it apart, looking for a battery, and when you find none, you'll probably proceed to call it magic like the last person did.

Theoretically, the maths works when some limitations in these laws are ignored. This was my discovery and the idea that came in while thinking of the lingering energy issue in Nigeria.
Practically, I must inform you that gravity, energy in spring and a very skillful design & positioning (definitely need improvements) are all employed in this prototype.

Just chill and let's find a proper medium to discuss if you don't mind. lookup my moniker on the app on my signature and chat me up.
Every great business/partnership started from a simple conversation.

Dont you think the magnets would eventually loose their magnetism
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:

Dont you think the magnets would eventually loose their magnetism

They do indeed. So I guess they'll just be replaced. It's a basic way for 'fuels'.

Moreover, China has quite a large quantity of natural earth metals. Some are good magnets.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
booksrite001:

They do indeed. So I guess they'll just be replaced. It's a basic way for 'fuels'.

Moreover, China has quite a large quantity of natural earth metals. Some are good magnets.
Would it last for ever
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:

Would it last for ever

Nothing lasts forever. But if something sustains humanity's need for energy for a century or two, it's worthwhile.

Burning of fossil fuels will end soon (this century) as campaign on global warming and climate change is getting more serious and we know burning carbon won't help our planet for much longer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
booksrite001:

Nothing lasts forever. But if something sustains humanity's need for energy for a century or two, it's worthwhile.

Burning of fossil fuels will end soon (this century) as campaign on global warming and climate change is getting more serious and we know burning carbon won't help our planet for much longer.
Biko madam, am I safe
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Biko madam, am I safe

We are... At least in this part of the world.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
booksrite001:

lol. Alright, can I help you?
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by anonimi: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
booksrite001:

Well said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
booksrite001:

Ever heard of an adams generator
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Omoluabi16:
lol. Alright, can I help you?

What you can do lies in your signature. kiss
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:

Ever heard of an adams generator

It's such a masterpiece. Carry on
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
booksrite001:

I was peacefully doing that, until your began to share everything I posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by ceaser: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2019
anonimi:

Well said.
of course when all that happens and life appears no longer sustainable on earth, the privileged ones will relocate to some distant planet Mars colony.

Did you think it is by coincidence that some Sci-fi movies depict human relocation to Mars following nuclear apocalypse on earth? Or that Trump has signed into law some sort of "US Space Force"? Or that the Elon Musk spaceX guy suddenly has significant breakthroughs into re-usable space vehicles instead of the one-off use that characterised most space missions?

Except if some sort of divine apocalypse takes place as prophesized in the scriptures in the form of the rapture amd all other events following up to it, a man-made nuclear event may just be a matter of time.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
booksrite001:

You don start again abi? Why do you keep sharing posts??
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Obiano needs to support dude.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 5:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

And those laws say you can generate electricity from water? Pls can you explain?

Infact, I should be telling you that, else, is there any coiled ac generator or motor that doesn't work on the principle of electromagnetic induction? So what makes you think application of that law here automatically translates into output energy without input energy?

For electrolysis, perhaps you just saw it somewhere because I don't even understand what brings it here. undecided
well it will definitely work but it will not be a small compact machine that could be used to power homes,if you look at electrolysis it breaks down the two main components of water into separate molecules, hydrogen and oxygen,then the hydrogen molecules are channeled to a fuel cell that generates electricity ,part of that electricity will then be used to power the electrolysis process thereby creating a self sustainable power plant

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2019
okoroemeka:
well it will definitely work but it will not be a small compact machine that could be used to power homes,if you look at electrolysis it breaks down the two main components of water into separate molecules, hydrogen and oxygen,then the hydrogen molecules are channeled to a fuel cell that generates electricity ,part of that electricity will then be used to power the electrolysis process thereby creating a self sustainable power plant
You obviously know nothing about electricity and electrolysis. What nonsense is this? Pls if you know nothing about electricity, don't bother quoting me again. undecided
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by jobhunter11: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
suremanpatriot:

Encourage him ,water turned into steam drives a whole ship if u dont know. The tech is in America and india

The tech is what's used in gas turbines.....water turns to steam which drives a steam turbine to produce electricity! In this case the primary source of energy isn't the water, but the fuel used to power the furnace/boiler

This water generator is just a bogus inverter system.....he did well sha
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by fedrick901(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2019
booksrite001:

Check out his net worth https://porumba.com/nikola-tesla-net-worth/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Decapitated Copperhead Snake Bites Itself / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.