Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) (27775 Views)

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ukrainian gals are terrible probably far worse than Russian ones. And why wud the guy be in a relationship with a single gal with 2kids. Most of them have unresolved issues.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ubunja, isn't this the female privilege we've been talking about? A woman stabbed a man but was let off the hook because "she had children to cater for."
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
MARSONE:
Fear women but run very far away from Eastern European ladies.

With the trend of happenings in marriages these days, gay men might be safer in the near future.

Na so one Yoruba lady almost ended my life with her countless cheating and violence in the UK while we were married. I ran back to Naija and now a single happy guy with out a babe even though I make a good seven figure salary monthly. Still waiting for my to be wife by God’s Grace.
The problem was not the Yoruba lady,the problem was your lust/poor choice of a woman.
You have a chance to make it right this time.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
So sad...they will call it a crime of passion and close the case after tapping her hands wit broom.
My ppl, make una dey leave this oyibo gals alone,dem don yawa finish. Now a whole family will mourn and never remain the same. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
pelumsie:
It’s so sad. I last saw him 10 years ago at a Christmas party. He was my classmate in Doregos Private Academy. Class of 2004. Class Jester. Very funny kid, and full of life. Was so proud of him for going to study medicine. Sigh. May his soul Rest In Peace. �#justiceforgbolade
U put his picture online?.
For what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Martinez39:
Ubunja, isn't this the female privilege we've been talking about? A woman stabbed a man but was let off the hook because "she had children to cater for."
I avoid such stories because they'll make me a murderer

I'm way too sensitive for this shît
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by helpee(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Did you say nursing precaution? It's abuse.... Pure and simple.........
That's called physical restraint in medical parlance. And someone was educating you you were still saying it is abuse. Since the guy was not conscious, he would be trying to remove anything that was making him uncomfortable subconsciously including oxygen tubes etc so you physically restrain them.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
tot:
Very sad. May his soul rest in peace and I really hope that lady is brought to justice.

I hope his narrative of the event was recorded before he passed on.. Abike Dabiri should please do what she is in that position to do.

Nothing wey Buhari fit do, not to talk of Dabiri.... Eastern Europe no be South Africa.

This is a lesson to some Nigerians that goes to eastern Europe and start living reckless life, messing with every white female that comes their way thinking they are all the same.

The truth is that most of these eastern European babes appear soft and harmless but the kind mind wey dem get hard pass rock.....

They are very very unstable. Naija girls still dey learn work for where dem dey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
But but Nigerians love the west and white people. Nigerians want to go abroad and call Nigeria a zoo.

But but we are all one human race and everything is economics not identity.

You go soon hear am especially those useless Diaspora who keeps bragging about the west and mumu Nigerians who don't study global politics .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by helpee(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What the hospital should have done, rather than tie him down. Was put him on close supervision........

Physically restricting a patient, is bad practice....... Not to talk of placing ropes on all his limbs and knotting him in bed.......
So after putting him on close observation and he keeps removing it what do you do? They didn't tie him to bed...they were restraining him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by orunmila144: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What the hospital should have done, rather than tie him down. Was put him on close supervision........

Physically restricting a patient, is bad practice....... Not to talk of placing ropes on all his limbs and knotting him in bed.......
its a 3rd world country
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by helpee(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
orunmila144:
its a 3rd world country
They use physical restraint all over the world including America.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by JobsandSchools: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
The government should do something
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
jaxxy:
Ukrainian gals are terrible probably far worse than Russian ones. And why wud the guy be in a relationship with a single gal with 2kids. Most of them have unresolved issues.
Russia is their mother that's why they call her "Mother Russia"

But the difference is not that much from Russia to Ukraine to Belarus to even Poland....

Most women from that axis of Europe are not to be toyed with...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by orunmila144: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
helpee:
true. in eastern europe they are poor so they use more barbaric methods like tying you to the bed.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
thorpido:
The problem was not the Yoruba lady,the problem was your lust/poor choice of a woman.
You have a chance to make it right this time.

Did u see how he stylishly advertised himself? grin grin
Ladies DM him at ur own risk as una don hear 7figures...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by helpee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
orunmila144:
true. in eastern europe they are poor so they use more barbaric methods like tying you to the bed.
ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Maybe he try to rape the lady before she stabbed her
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Freedem:
But but Nigerians love the west and white people. Nigerians want to go abroad and call Nigeria a zoo.

But but we are all one human race and everything is economics not identity.

You go soon hear am especially those useless Diaspora who keeps bragging about the west and mumu Nigerians who don't study global politics .
No be every country outside Africa dem dey call west...

Infact you and a average Russian shares the same resentment towards the so called west.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by orunmila144: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
REDLORD1:
That's what b!tches do when they are not fvcked hard and dominated!
so if they are bleeped hard and dominated they will not kill you ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
helpee:
That's called physical restraint in medical parlance. And someone was educating you you were still saying it is abuse. Since the guy was not conscious, he would be trying to remove anything that was making him uncomfortable subconsciously including oxygen tubes etc so you physically restrain them.

Rubbish education...... It's bad practice aka abuse.......
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by orunmila144: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Naijafull19:
Actual advice I was given before going abroad for studies..

NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH A WHITE GIRL.....

Now I beleive in interracial relationships. And I think that that advice was overworrying at its finest. But here is the thing...when one is going to a froeign country, unlike the natives, you cannot distingush between good native and bad native.

My sister once knew an Oyinbo man who was marrying a Naija babe. My sister met the babe...sensed that 'things were not what they seemed', warned the Oyinbo, man refuse hear...he was in love. Few yeaars after marriage...na tales by moonlight.

If you are going abroad...by all means make friends. If you are in love....fall in love (Me, I did not fall in love because at the time, I was not sure what I would be doing after my degree...so I was taking things slow on relationships). But be careful.

After typing all this, you ended up saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
helpee:

Not in the United Kingdom...... Simply because, it's a form of abuse.........
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
You can clearly tell that woman is a crazy person. Look at that batshit insane eyes she has. Never stick your dick in crazy, especially if she's white. No matter how mind blowing the sex is, never stick your pepe in a crazy white woman.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
helpee:
So after putting him on close observation and he keeps removing it what do you do? They didn't tie him to bed...they were restraining him

You get him 2:1 supervision..... If possible 4:1......... It's abuse.... No other way to put it..... Stop defending, the undefendable.........
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by walkwithgod(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
SaintHilary:
It's best to save up more here and move to a sane country than moving to the Nigeria of Europe all in the name of *Japa*

God bless you for this bro. Whatever you do, don't migrate to Ukraine, Cyprus, Russia or Romania all in the name of japa.

Id rather die a king in Nigeria than a fly in eastern europe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by landmarker(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
this one death too many should be investigated and justice done. Abeke Dabiri we are waiting o on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by helpee(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Not in the United Kingdom...... Simply because, it's a form of abuse.........

lies. This is from NHS. There are some patient that must restrained simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
GlobalWay:
Yet, this won't stop us from trooping out of this Country. I wish tribalism and corruption would be removed so that this Country can become better than America and China, we truly have the capacity. If you've been refused Visa for lack adequate fund in you account, contact me before the opportunity closes. We'll fund your account and help you get Visa, without initial deposit.

Stop sucking your own dick bro
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
helpee:
lies. This is from NHS. There are some patient that must restrained simple.

Do you practice within the NHS sector?.....
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by orunmila144: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
lenghtinny:

Nothing wey Buhari fit do, not to talk of Dabiri.... Eastern Europe no be South Africa.

This is a lesson to some Nigerians that goes to eastern Europe and start living reckless life, messing with every white female that comes their way thinking they are all the same.

The truth is that most of these eastern European babes appear soft and harmless but the kind mind wey dem get hard pass rock.....

They are very very unstable. Naija girls still dey learn work for where dem dey.
so with this situation what do you think happened ? he dated her and dumped her and she got angry ? if he has dumped her why is he going back to her house where her father is ? anyone with an iota of what they think happened in this case should please give us an idea of what you think happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail / Cultist Shot Dead By Rival Gang Members In Cross River State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.