Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Are The Top 10 Fuel Efficient Cars In Nigeria? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Top 10 Fuel Efficient Cars In Nigeria? (4023 Views)

Fuel Efficient Cars / 10 Fuel-saving Tips Every Car Owner Should Know / 7 Fuel-efficient Cars To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Top 10 Fuel Efficient Cars In Nigeria? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
MisterKings:

What other term is used to refer to plugs. When I search how many plugs a Honda civic 2008 uses. I don't see anything related to plugs. Be like say yankee dey call am another name

you dont search engine size based on plugs but based on engine size, engine size and vesion sometimes can gives you an idea of the engine configuration

eg 3litre V6 meaning its a 3litre with a configuration of 6 plugs, 3 in each side in a V formation

most nigerian cars are US import therefore you find them with big litre engines and V configuration or with straight line aka I formation but with more than 4 cylinders

so its the engine size and formation that determines the number of plugs, here in europe we have smaller engine that can be 1litre with I formation but with 3 cylinders meaning its has 3 plugs

then you can have 1litre engine I formation with 4 cylinders meaning it has 4 plugs

generally a plug represent a cylinder

https://auto.howstuffworks.com/question366.htm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice On Gs350 2006-08 / Which Drives Faster Between SUV/JEEP And Saloon/sedan Cars / When You Do It Right And Get Wrong Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.