Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

“Bleep Money, I Will Send My Money On Errands Cause I Gat It” – Bobrisky Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Bleep Money, I Will Send My Money On Errands Cause I Gat It” – Bobrisky Boasts (218 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Bleep Money, I Will Send My Money On Errands Cause I Gat It” – Bobrisky Boasts by CallMheDesire19(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
“Bleep Money, I Will Send My Money On Errands Cause I Gat It” – Bobrisky Boasts Ahead Of His Birthday

Bobrisky is planning an elaborate party to celebrate his birthday on August 31 and he’s boasted ahead of the party that it will be the talk of the town.

The cross-dresser shared photos of the hall where the party will be held and also photos of the decor he has in mind. He went on to say money will not be a problem when it comes to getting the birthday celebration of his dreams.

He wrote:

“I remember when my party planner said to me that dis table decor should only be for my VIP guest because its expensive to decorate all my guest table like dis.

“I laugh that dis woman don’t know me. I told her all my guest that day are equal. So dis decoration should be on all my guest table that I will pay the money.

“Bleep money I will send my money errand cos I gat it. Money will not send us errand pls say amen “

See the venue s/he is planing to celebrate the said birthday @ https://desirebaze.com.ng/2019/08/16/Bleep-money-i-will-send-my-money-on-errands-cause-i-gat-it-bobrisky-boasts-ahead-of-his-birthday/
Re: “Bleep Money, I Will Send My Money On Errands Cause I Gat It” – Bobrisky Boasts by Rotiix(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Where was he or she few weeks ago when they were searching for the real bobrisky?
Re: “Bleep Money, I Will Send My Money On Errands Cause I Gat It” – Bobrisky Boasts by Adepet222(f): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
Waste product too they talk Na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

‘he Is A National Disgrace’- FG Threatens To Deal With Bobrisky / Attaining Celebrity Status . / FULL VIDEO: The Supermarket - Brodashaggi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.