Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

In The Available Lies The Desirable - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In The Available Lies The Desirable (181 Views)

Are You Interested In An NGO Jobs Seethe Below Link For The Available Positions / Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian / The Biggest Lies People Told Me About Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Available Lies The Desirable by Thompsonnkpae(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Thompsonnkpae:

It has been made known to me that the greatest Enemy to [color=#000099][/color]human success isn't just the devil but...
'TIME'
Time i mean isn't the wall clock or the wrist watch you put on.the wrist watch or wall clock is only a gadget used to explain the time movement.
~What then is *Time*
TIME is an invisible device that indicate the period, second or hour by which an event is to be done.
Even if you recover everything, time wasted can never be recovered. It's like an Egg that is broken on the highway.
It doesn't possess the ability to wait for anyone irrespective of your situation. It doesn't have respect or pity for any human condition.

*The only cure to this unseen Enemy is a "DAILY PLAN"

#Athommic wisdom world, YouTube fb and twitter
It has been made known to me that the greatest Enemy of human success isn't just the devil but...
'TIME'
Time i mean isn't the wall clock or the wrist watch you put on.the wrist watch or wall clock is only a gadget used to explain the time movement.
~What then is *Time*
TIME is an invisible device that indicate the period, second or hour by which an event is to be done.
Even if you recover everything, time wasted can never be recovered. It's like an Egg that is broken on the highway.
It doesn't possess the ability to wait for anyone irrespective of your situation. It doesn't have respect or pity for any human condition.

*The only cure to this unseen Enemy is a "DAILY PLAN"

#Athommic wisdom world, YouTube fb and twitter

(1) (Reply)

Hysys Simulation Training In Portharcourt / Our Daily Give Away / Certified Service Delivery Professionals (5in1|)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.