Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. (916 Views)

Is Your Salary Enough In This Economy?, Get In Here Let's Discuss / Vacancy For HSE Officer / 10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
I just completed my training and got the three certifications in HSE Level 1-3. Those who have this certifications should come in and tell us the newbies the next step because I heard that the certificate is very helpful.
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by subcbouy: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
TechCapon:
I just completed my training and got the three certifications in HSE Level 1-3. Those who have this certifications should come in and tell us the newbies the next step because I heard that the certificate is very helpful.
Go package your CV for any safety officer and safety supervisor roles. If you can push further 5, 6, 8, you will be fully certified Pro.
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
subcbouy:
Go pack your CV for any safety officer and safety supervisor roles. If you can push further 5, 6, 8, you will be fully certified Pro.
thanks. That's exactly what I plan to do. Any idea how much safety officers earn. I don't mind doing volunteer safety officer for a reputable company for free without payment. Just to get the field experience. Are you a safety officer? I'm thinking of changing my LinkedIn profile to safety officer.
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by subcbouy: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
TechCapon:
thanks. That's exactly what I plan to do. Any idea how much safety officers earn. I don't mind doing volunteer safety officer for a reputable company for free without payment. Just to get the field experience
It depends on individual firm / organization.
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
subcbouy:
It depends on individual firm / organization.
sounds like you're a safety officer. Come and lecture us.
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by subcbouy: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
TechCapon:
sounds like you're a safety officer. Come and lecture us.
Not really safety officer. Though, safety is part of company's policy and almost all companies require safety department.
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
subcbouy:
Not really safety officer. Though, safety is part of company's policy and almost all companies require safety department.
great. Can you recommend me to any company or recommend any company to me? I'm in port Harcourt..
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by subcbouy: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
TechCapon:
great. Can you recommend me to any company or recommend any company to me? I'm in port Harcourt..
I have no capacity for recommendation but would advise you join any job platform like indeed etc . safety is oil industry most priority
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
subcbouy:
I have no capacity for recommendation but would advise you join any job platform like indeed etc
OK thanks
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
So there are no HSE engineers and officers on this forum
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 4:03am On Aug 18, 2019
subcbouy:
I have no capacity for recommendation but would advise you join any job platform like indeed etc . safety is oil industry most priority
indeed is it a website
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by subcbouy: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
TechCapon:
indeed is it a website
yeah, Google ng.indeed or www.indeed.com search Nigeria(from change country ) from there you go to port harcourt or Lagos as the case maybe for search of safety jobs and others.
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by subcbouy: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
TechCapon:
So there are no HSE engineers and officers on this forum
That's Africa for you, every man for himself. Don't depend too much on NL, search on your own. There are times you discover somethings thru job search.
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
subcbouy:
yeah, Google ng.indeed or www.indeed.com search Nigeria(from change country ) from there you go to port harcourt or Lagos as the case maybe for search of safety jobs and others.

thanks a million. You've been a great help
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by eme2015(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Let's try every possible means by posting safety related internship
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by Emo247: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please how do I register for HSE training and what do I need before registration...? ¿??
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
subcbouy:
That's Africa for you, every man for himself. Don't depend too much on NL, search on your own. There are times you discover somethings thru job search.
I visited the website INDEED and its great but each time I tried to submit the cv, it redirect me to other sites that are not responsive
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by subcbouy: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
TechCapon:
I visited the website INDEED and its great but each time I tried to submit the cv, it redirect me to other sites that are not responsive
It depends on the poster/employer. Some may ask you submit on their site, some may require you apply thru your indeed page, that's if you have registered on the site. However, ensure you do the needful.
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by TechCapon(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
subcbouy:
It depends on the poster/employer. Some many ask you submit on their site, some may require you apply thru your indeed page, that's if you have registered on the site. However, ensure you do the needful.
I've registered I'll try again
Re: Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. by subcbouy: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
TechCapon:
I've registered I'll try again
Apply for latest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N2000 Per Day Canvasser Jobs. / NDLEA Recruitment: How Far? / solatrust job VACANCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.