Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan (8692 Views)

Important!! Don't Buy The Airtel Smartbox Router Or Mifi / Mtn Introduce Their Binge Plan Get 2gb For N500 And 1gb For 350n / Airtel Binge Plan Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by jesse8048(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
JABAIDO:

Dial *131*65# to opt in for it. There is also a better option there; 4gb at 1000naira for a month...

It works on all sites and apps as opposed to what someone commented here...

Also,it's not necessary that your sim card be dormant for any number of days to be eligible...

E still dey pain me say I mistakenly opted out�

It says I'm not eligible, tried 1gb and 4gb
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by pappybarry(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
This Binge plan is the real deal I swear cos if you look at it, 1gb barely lasts for 3 days on just surfing o, why not spend 5h and get 2gb and get beat value for it even if it lasts for a day?
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by JABAIDO(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesse8048:

It says I'm not eligible, tried 1gb and 4gb

It's sim selective, although works for most people...
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Namzy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
6ixT8:

what are you proud of? Same #200 1GB that cant work with google chrome browser; it only works on selected apps and opera mini. Thats what am currently using.
Lol proud ke? Pls this works on ALL APPS. You have to have a sim that's been dormant for 30days. Then subscribe by dialing *131*65#. Someone said the best plan is 1k for 4gb I disagree N200 for 1g for 1 week equals 800 for 4gb if you don't mind dialing the code to subscribe again. You can buy 2 Sims and alternate as this offer will last 3 months although some can last more. It's called mtn winback offer and there's some faq on their site explaining all
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by skywalker240(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Namzy:
N200 FOR 1GB FOR 7 DAYS ON 4G MTN IS STILL THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION
abeg post the code,

chai, since when dis wan start.
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by shiftback: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2019
pappybarry:
This Binge plan is the real deal I swear cos if you look at it, 1gb barely lasts for 3 days on just surfing o, why not spend 5h and get 2gb and get beat value for it even if it lasts for a day?
People want different things...I do the binge plan only when I need huge data volume. Other Airtel monthly plan is ok for me

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by sureinfo: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Well the binge plan is not bad sha but I think it has a lot to do with the type of data you consume, it will only benefit those who are massive data users in the long run

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by MaliMillion: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2019
sureinfo:
Well the binge plan is not bad sha but I think it has a lot to do with the type of data you consume, it will only benefit those who are massive data users in the long run
Exactly my thoughts..and come.to think of it, people need and consume a lot of data these days so binge plan is part of us and here to stay
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Melaninprincess(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
What's the gist on this Binge plan? Been seeing it a lot
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Melaninprincess(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
sureinfo:
care to tell me more?
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Blastedholligan: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Melaninprincess:
What's the gist on this Binge plan? Been seeing it a lot
350 gives you 1gb while 500 gives you 2gb
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Blastedholligan: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
sureinfo:
yea. Bro, I had to subscribe to binge plan so i could download money heist. You need to see that movie walai
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by honsule(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ejadike:
I've used this Binge plan for quite a while now and I must say it's worth every penny including the fact that Airtel is super fast as well

i will give it a trial with airtel 4G SIM
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by honsule(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blastedholligan:
yea. Bro, I had to subscribe to binge plan so i could download money heist. You need to see that movie walai

i downloaded season 3. Am watching season 3 now. i haven't watched season 1 & 2 though grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Comystar: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pls how do I undo this payU stuff on airtel..they keep deducting out of my money anytime I on my data cry
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Ejadike(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
honsule:

i will give it a trial with airtel 4G SIM
you sure should baba. cool cool
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Melaninprincess(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Blastedholligan:
350 gives you 1gb while 500 gives you 2gb
For a day?
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Blastedholligan: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Melaninprincess:
For a day?
yes
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Blastedholligan: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
honsule:

i downloaded season 3. Am watching season 3 now. i haven't watched season 1 & 2 though grin grin grin
nawa o bros, why are you faster than your shadow lol grin?. You won't fully understand it na. Start from the beginning so that you'll get the full story
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by chiroyale(f): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hafeexla:
shocked shocked shocked ohhh you're welcome, buh i guess we have a thingy in common!

What's that?
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by yeman1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Namzy:
N200 FOR 1GB FOR 7 DAYS ON 4G MTN IS STILL THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION

how ? what's d code ?
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by Deucalion(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Una be learner, mtn still get plan wey be 4gb for 500 naira for 2 days
2gb main data and 2gb bonus
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by hausadreturn(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Deucalion:
Una be learner, mtn still get plan wey be 4gb for 500 naira for 2 days
2gb main data and 2gb bonus
Tell us how.
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by honsule(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
yeman1:

how ? what's d code ?

Not all sims are eligible. one of my sims work. with 800bucks i get 4GB. dial *131*65#
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by AmadorSays: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2019
toh na true now, the thing just tire me o
tafat:
hahahaha grin grin this @op dey craze no be small cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by AmadorSays: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2019
oh really? maybe i should try this o, that way i will have enough data to flex videos on Vskit
JABAIDO:

Dial *131*65# to opt in for it. There is also a better option there; 4gb at 1000naira for a month...

It works on all sites and apps as opposed to what someone commented here...

Also,it's not necessary that your sim card be dormant for any number of days to be eligible...

E still dey pain me say I mistakenly opted out�
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by yeman1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
honsule:

Not all sims are eligible. one of my sims work. with 800bucks i get 4GB. dial *131*65#
Ok thx
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by tafat: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2019
if i am to ask you,which network will you now say is better
DAutoDiagnosis:
Very nonsense network
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by tafat: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2019
lol, i dey tell you, its really tiring, abeg make i go watch beta vidoes on my tecno phone with this binge plan, so many funny videos to watch on that Vskit app
AmadorSays:
toh na true now, the thing just tire me o
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by DAutoDiagnosis: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
tafat:
if i am to ask you,which network will you now say is better

MTN among the pack is manageable, at least not as terrible

This your question, you go pay me for the answer o grin

See how you take ask grin
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by selfdefence: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
N350 for 1gb is not a bad plan sha, if you have a lot of things to do online i think this is your best shot.
Re: My Experience With The Airtel Binge Plan by selfdefence: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
abi? you really cant lack funny videos on that Vskit sha, those guys are really creative.
tafat:
lol, i dey tell you, its really tiring, abeg make i go watch beta vidoes on my tecno phone with this binge plan, so many funny videos to watch on vskit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? / Twitter stops counting photos, links, and usernames in its 140-character limit / Gotv Antenna For Startimes Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.