Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN (17499 Views)

This Guy Wants To Kill El Rufai Family / Why Did Jonathan's Govt, Kill El-Zakzaky's 3 Sons, & 32 Followers In 2014? / What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by ajani1978(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2019
He is trying to relocate.
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by Wickedfacts: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2019
Emyres:
I don't understand what is going on here. You granted someone bail to go for medical treatment, instead of allowing him go to his own doctors, you still arranged doctors for him. What is the difference here and when he was in DSS detention. One is that he was in Nigeria, the other is that he was in India.

All this political thieves that were granted bail to travel for medical treatment, was any of them held in such measures as being done to Zakzarky?

Let's reason as humans, this isn't fair. Grant him bail and allow him to go for treatment. If he doesn't return as at when due, issue arrest warrants against him.

Shikinah

Not all Shiites are members of IMN and so, not all Shiites would type this.

Only an Igbo man or a member of the IMN would type this.

I don't know you, but I bet you're one of the two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by Donbabagee007: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2019
tongue
KidsNEXTdoor:

The FBI can now see that the country is full of terrorists....
They are everywhere defending the evil administration

Why not pick the people Up and make the world a better place...
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by Okeyc230: 7:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Nigerian problem: is this our 2020 vision?
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by don4real18(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2019
Hadone:
This attention seeking IMN sef, do they mean that the Nigerian Government can't kill him at home if it so wishes?
If they kill him, it will lead to chaos. You will just notice that the politicians will japa with their family and leave us to our faith
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by demoBaba: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=Blessings4me post=81324070]If I may ask, wetin dis man and him wife really do? My Dad is curious.[/quote
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by demoBaba: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Blessings4me:
If I may ask, wetin dis man and him wife really do? My Dad is curious.

Okay,
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by slickbak(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Owaincouncil:
Thank God for his life, he is back now to continue his trial
lol. Well said
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by slickbak(m): 7:48am On Aug 17, 2019
Emyres:
I don't understand what is going on here. You granted someone bail to go for medical treatment, instead of allowing him go to his own doctors, you still arranged doctors for him. What is the difference here and when he was in DSS detention. One is that he was in Nigeria, the other is that he was in India.

All this political thieves that were granted bail to travel for medical treatment, was any of them held in such measures as being done to Zakzarky?

Let's reason as humans, this isn't fair. Grant him bail and allow him to go for treatment. If he doesn't return as at when due, issue arrest warrants against him.

Shikinah
Moral of the story is that; loot treasury but do not be a terrorist.
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by WilyWily: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2019
That the plan of Buhari government, they wanted to kill El-Zalzaky slowly using Indian doctors.
El-Zalzaky team and IMN made the best decision by returning him back.
IMN and members of Shia islam knew Buhari led government in conjunction with Sunnis want El-Zalzaky dead by any means, but they are afraid to kill him in Nigeria.
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by MartinsD12(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Abuharib:
The Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) has said that the Federal Government attempted to kill its leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, while in India through its stringent security arrangement.

The group said this in a statement on Friday on the return of El-Zakzaky to Nigeria after his botched trip to India for medical treatment, Igbere TV reports.

“The interference of the government raised suspicion that it was planning to kill the Sheikh in India using its international connections,” the statement said.

“He insisted that if he would not be allowed to see the doctors that brought him to India he would rather come back to Nigeria and seek another destination for his treatment.

“This became clear because of the government’s stance insisting on other doctors than the ones that he was in India to meet. They finally decided to bring him back for refusing to succumb to be treated by their chosen doctors.”

The statement continued: “It is worth noting that the Kaduna high court allowed the Sheikh to go to India with the government only supervising, instead the federal government presented him to the Indian government as a dangerous suspect with an unknown ailment coming to India and demanded stringent security placed on him. There was even a report that the security agents in India subjected him to physical assault.

“It is glaringly clear that the Nigerian government had an ULTERIOR MOTIVE it was nursing using its connections in India when it violated court order and interfered with the procedures of the Sheikh’s treatment. This can also be deduced from the way the security agents whisked him away to unknown destination after arrival at Abuja International airport, without allowing him to have audience with the journalists that were waiting for his arrival.”

El-Zakzaky and his wife, Zeenah, returned to the country around noon on Friday and landed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

They were immediately taken into custody by the Department of State Services (DSS).

The IMN condemned the act, calling on the DSS to publicly declare where El-Zakzaky is being held.

The group added that it would “continue its struggle to ensure that our leader gets the appropriate medical treatment he deserves as ordered by the Kaduna High court.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/904791/bombshell-fg-tried-to-kill-el-zakzaky-in-india-imn/

FG led under mbuhari has always been mean to el-zakzaky and his group, anything is possible, shame to the Nigerian government by the time they will create another monster in the North their eye go clear, they have not even contain Boko Haram they want to create another.
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by cjfavour(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:
He will remain in detention till 2023

E be like say this people nor well

Why would FG try to kill him
Is he trying to plan a coup?

This IMN lies is not adding up, they wanted free movement for him in India expecting that they would be able to smuggle him to Iran but their plans failed when Indian Govt refused to cooperate with them.

That is just the true story na only mumu go believe say FG wan kill Zakyzaky for India.

When a court first gave order for the release of this man, FG held this man and when they were asked why they were holding him they said he was under protective custody. They said it was for his safety so pls I'll never believe FG. They first said elzakzakky is coming back on his own now the truth is out. Fg is the one bringing him back withiut waiting for him to receive his treatment.

1 Like

Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by asfrank(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2019
airbrush:

one question please when will IRAN going to take all these poo personal.nothing will be better to all of us as this country going up in flame of glory
Ur matter strong Ohh!!! the guy na Iranian citizen? waiting be their business for this matter?
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by Lexicon123: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2019
I know sometimes this govt can be very irrational in its utterances and actions. But just wondering whose benefit it'll be for the govt to kill El Zazaky. I would expect that they will not want a re-evolution of the boko haram that came with the extrajudicial killing of Mohammed Yusuf.
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by EdiAbali: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:
He will remain in detention till 2023

E be like say this people nor well

Why would FG try to kill him
Is he trying to plan a coup?

This IMN lies is not adding up, they wanted free movement for him in India expecting that they would be able to smuggle him to Iran but their plans failed when Indian Govt refused to cooperate with them.

That is just the true story na only mumu go believe say FG wan kill Zakyzaky for India.

Go and watch his video

You're a wahabbi terrorist
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by Charmingrascal(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=EdiAbali post=81329614]

Go and watch his video

You're a wahabbi terrorist

Henceforth If you and your Shiite terrorists constitute any nuisance in this Country you will be dealt with decisively.

I rest my case.
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by Basher8583: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
There is nothing good about this present administration...

All they think about is how best to loot and borrow money.... Just to impoverish the masses

The tag of the poverty capital of the world is not enough for Buhari... He has to make sure we are also suicide capital of the world

Nothing good comes out of your post. Are you an offspring of crime?
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by Basher8583: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
cjfavour:

When a court first gave order for the release of this man, FG held this man and when they were asked why they were holding him they said he was under protective custody. They said it was for his safety so pls I'll never believe FG. They first said elzakzakky is coming back on his own now the truth is out. Fg is the one bringing him back withiut waiting for him to receive his treatment.

You must be really daft.
And why will FG fly him in first class on an expensive airline just to bring him back. I also hope you are aware the medical expenses paid before the trip was granted by Indian government. Are you smart at all?
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by Ebbyboy: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
The coach should include him in the march if they truly want to win the Premier League this season

Werey
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Basher8583:

Nothing good comes out of your post. Are you an offspring of crime?

Lame...

Buhari banned sniper and not common sense
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by adekolaelect(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Emyres:

Shikinah
See this one .So they should release him to organise his supporters against the country ?To abduct,To be causing troubles and to bombing up and down ? they will now be looking for him like Shekau but later later you will still blame Government.mind you looters case is different from Sheiit ,shekahu and Inamdi KANU .
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by Enemyofpeace: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2019
Ebbyboy:

Werey
werey should be dropped, he can't face a fast playing club like Manchester United
Re: FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN by aabdul7833: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2019
KAKAKOLA

(1) (2) (Reply)

$30b Loan: Buhari Has Carried Out More Projects Than OBJ, Yar'Adua, GEJ - Sagay / FG Mulls Banning Importation Of Commodities Produced In Nigeria / 5 Misconception About The Petroleum Industry Act, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.