Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 AM

Galaxy A30 Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy A30 Thread (16677 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A30 For Sale / My Samsung Galaxy A30 Is Dead / Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by linasparkle(f): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Valto:
i doubt if c9pro is more costly.. A9 is better, 8gb ram, slightly bigger screen, excellent camera, full 4 LTE. android 9pie. go for A9 if it's the same price
Thanks, i appreciate.
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Mkmoney(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

So many lies on one post
Pastor oya tell us the truth undecided
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by DarkJeddi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mkmoney:

What exactly is the meaning of MIUI is too Crappy? shocked

I use a Xiaomi and I want to be educated.. grin
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mkmoney:

In addition to what the poster above me asked
Why do redmi users have to change their region to India to get updates on the GLOBAL version of a phone?
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by mekuso89(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

Why do redmi users have to change their region to India to get updates on the GLOBAL version of a phone?
I think may be there isn't much updates available for Africans
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
mekuso89:
I think may be there isn't much updates available for Africans
Lol, funny
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by DarkJeddi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

At least Xiaomi is giving regular updates,which is more than can be said of most others.. undecided

And the said Global versions are mostly Indian versions NOT true Nigerian Global versions like RN7 or R7.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
DarkJeddi:
At least Xiaomi is giving regular updates,which is more than can be said of most others.. undecided

And the said Global versions are mostly Indian versions NOT true Nigerian Global versions like RN7 or R7.. shocked
Lol, i know that's why I'm asking him to explain his claims
Like European users will change their region to india to get updates too abi?
That guy doesn't know what he's saying
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Mkmoney(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Use a phone that has one ui it is self explanatory am not a fan of launchers
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by DarkJeddi(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2019
Mkmoney:

So ALL phones without One UI are using LAUNCHERS or what? shocked

UIs are SUBJECTIVE,what YOU like does NOT define EXCELLENCE,

It's just THAT,what you LIKE..

That doesn't mean other UIs are bad..

So come off your HIGH HORSE. angry
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2019
Mkmoney:

oga go to your xaomi thread and mast'ubate ..what da fvck is wrong with yall?
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Wizywiz:
Na waooo the way RN7 users invade threads like bees to honey...biko rn7 people make una leave A30 people and their thread bkio nu.....stop invading...go to your thread...how much did xiaomi pay u guys for advert...everyone must not use rn7..last time i checked there is still what we calll CHOICE..
cos the op said crap like A30 being better than rn7 which made no sense
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2019
krattoss:
sd 660 which is quite insignificant because u will barely notice the difference when using the a30.

Who ir blaster help when I have my remotes?

18 watt charging that doesn't comes with charger? Like what's the difference with 11 watt charging? Am I rushing to hell not to wait for 1h30mins for my phone to full?

No earpiece embarassed
Super amoled display cool
Higher resale value cheesy
Samsung has one of the worst resale value of phones bro...similar to infinix sef...
U buy a Sammy 250k today, u will struggle to sell 80k in less than 2 years.
U buy an infinix 50k today, u will struggle to sell 15k in less than 3 years...now tell me the difference

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2019
Valto:
yes oo i wanted buy the RN7 , until i went to gsmarena to check users opinions. too many complains of low network signal, very weak GPS signal , inability to play PUBG smoothly, hybrid sim e.t.c
smh...I play pubg smoothly 60fps on my rn7...someone running pubg on high or her graphics on sd660 should expect lag...so ignore those comments...I run smooth extreme no frame drops
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

false info...I updated without switching to India...the only reason u might need to switch to India is to get more fonts on the theme store...it's clear u know nothing about rn7

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Miui still doesn't offer u all the useless bloatware that Samsung does

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by ddjay: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Baddestguyp:
Samsung has one of the worst resale value of phones bro...similar to infinix sef...
U buy an infinix 50k today, u will struggle to sell 15k in less than 3 years...now tell me the difference

Buying and selling is a skill not everyone has and knows, thats someones market u r showing, and not everyone sells like that because someone can still buy that phone of 80k and sell it almost 150k. Being able to sell at a good price is one thing and being able to buy at a good price is another. Resale value varies

4 Likes

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Baddestguyp:

lies from put if hades.

I sold my infinix note 5 45k before I bought my Samsung a30.

In Nigeria today.. the most popular brands are.

Infinix/tecno
iPhone
Samsung respectively .

Xaomi only get mouth for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by dewhaley: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2019
Baddestguyp:

It's okay to prefer Rn7 over Sammy A30... Its quite unnecessary to say Samsung has a poor resale value and then proceed by comparing it with Infinix resale value... It's not like your Rn7 has a better resale value...So please stop all these hypocrisy and get back to your Xiaomi thread...
Peace...

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by credon: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2019
krattoss:
lies from put if hades.

Infinix/tecno
iPhone
Samsung respectively .

My clean infinix note 5 that i bought 55k in January, i sold it in June for 35k, the thread i advertised the phone is still here on nairaland, nobody bought that phone for even 45k sef even on infinix xclub. So resale value depends on interest of buyers, but i asure u even zero 6 that is about 100k, nobody will buy that phone for even 50k sef
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Baddestguyp:
false info...I updated without switching to India...the only reason u might need to switch to India is to get more fonts on the theme store...it's clear u know nothing about rn7
Lol, look at the person you quoted,
Go and quote the right person
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
krattoss:
lies from put if hades.

Infinix/tecno
iPhone
Samsung respectively .

And nairaland buyers will offer better value
You could've praised your a30 without mentioning the rn7
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Valto(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Baddestguyp:

lies.. redmi have the worst resale value in naija. its not popular outside nairaland. people still sell their infinix note 4 and 5 around 40k, while the brand new is 54k. i doubt if u can sell your crappy redmi for 30k 2yrs later grin

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2019
credon:

My clean infinix note 5 that i bought 55k in January, i sold it in June for 35k, the thread i advertised the phone is still here on nairaland, nobody bought that phone for even 45k sef even on infinix xclub. So resale value depends on interest of buyers, but i asure u even zero 6 that is about 100k, nobody will buy that phone for even 50k sef
its either you were desperate to sell or you lack bargaining skills, or ur phone was faulty.

Infinix note 5 is one of the best phone infinix has ever made all thanks to the android one program.

I was opportuned to choose between it and redmi note 6 pro. I choosed it and j will choose it over and over again.
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2019
ddjay:

Buying and selling is a skill not everyone has and knows, thats someones market u r showing, and not everyone sells like that because someone can still buy that phone of 80k and sell it almost 150k. Being able to sell at a good price is one thing and being able to buy at a good price is another. Resale value varies
smh...check all around bro...the s8 of just 2 years is sold around 80k all over...except the buyer is an idi.ot...the s8 duos is around 90k...
Smh...how much were they at launch
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2019
krattoss:
lies from put if hades.

Infinix/tecno
iPhone
Samsung respectively .

lol, u know nothing bro...
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2019
dewhaley:

It's okay to prefer Rn7 over Sammy A30... Its quite unnecessary to say Samsung has a poor resale value and then proceed by comparing it with Infinix resale value... It's not like your Rn7 has a better resale value...So please stop all these hypocrisy and get back to your Xiaomi thread...
Peace...
Samsung has one of the worst resale value guy...this is fact...selling a Samsung phone of 2 years 80k isn't a good deal if u look at how much it was at launch...a typical Samsung phone drops so much a few months after launch...
Most of the Samsung phones that sell 60-70k for now right now we're sold over 100k in January

Rn7 was released in January, launched in Nigeria in may and yet the price hasn't dropped one bit...the best u can get from shops are special deals like the one Jumia did for a day...
By December a new rn7 4/64 will still be around 67k...by then all these Samsung around 60k will be 40k smh
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2019
Valto:
lies.. redmi have the worst resale value in naija. its not popular outside nairaland. people still sell their infinix note 4 and 5 around 40k, while the brand new is 54k. i doubt if u can sell your crappy redmi for 30k 2yrs later grin
smh...I bought my rn7 68k less than 3 weeks ago and Im sure I can sell it over 30k in next two years...but a Samsung phone of 250k can barely be sold for 80k as UK used in 2 years...
If u want resale value Samsung is not the way to go, get an iPhone or even OnePlus depending on the region u want to sell
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by badtempest: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Baddestguyp:
cos the op said crap like A30 being better than rn7 which made no sense

You were the one who started peddling RN7 propaganda in an A30 thread .... You make no sense
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Valto(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2019
Baddestguyp:
smh...I bought my rn7 68k less than 3 weeks ago and Im sure I can sell it over 30k in next two years...but a Samsung phone of 250k can barely be sold for 80k as UK used in 2 years...
If u want resale value Samsung is not the way to go, get an iPhone or even OnePlus depending on the region u want to sell
oga u cant sell it more than 30k even next year. no de compare xaomi with samsung, dem no be mate.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2019
badtempest:

You were the one who started peddling RN7 propaganda in an A30 thread .... You make no sense
nope...I only corrected the O.P that rn7 was way better than A30...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone / Nokia 2 To Have A 4000mah Battery And To Cost Just $99 / FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.