Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike (33290 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Made4naijalove: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Few hours after Jackye trended over a pillow fight with Mike, her boyfriend Oluwasegun Kosemani has lashed out at those making it an issue.

Pointing out that Mike complained some time ago that Jackye has been staying away from him since the new housemates were unveiled, Oluwasegun called out people who claimed she wasn’t loyal to their friendship, alleged she was boring and acting too holy at that time.

Insisting that Mike's wife is also not complaining about their closeness, Jackye's boyfriend claimed that most people watch the show for lustful reasons which clouds their thoughts in identifying intellectual activities showcased by the smartest housemates.

He wrote;

Sometime ago when Mike complained to another male housemates that Jackye has been staying away from him since the new housemates came in, all the women shading Jackye now kept quite and some even hailed Mike saying Jackye wasn’t loyal to their friendship. They say Jackye is boring, Jackye is acting too holy, now Jackye plays freely with Mike with no strings attached and same females/women are the ones saying negative things about Jackye! Ah walaha dey ooh!SMH.

I see why women keep pulling down other women, I see why women don’t vote for women who are truly impactful in positive ways, I see why majority like to watch big brother; obviously for lustful reasons especially nudity and immoral acts thereby failing to identify, acknowledge and celebrate the intellectual activities of the show showcased by the smartest housemates. I see why the popular and highly recommended women equality thing may never be achieved real soon at least not in our insane clime.

Like for heaven sake, I ain’t even complaining and Mike’s wife ain’t either, rather I’m so happy that Jackye is becoming more free in the house especially with the guys. Jackye likes smart people who can hold their head up and be free. It took Jackye a while to get this free in the house and now that she’s getting her groove on, people who are already unhappy with themselves and most likely unhappy about Jackye’s intellectual and emotional strength and the changes she is capable of being to our society are the ones who want to drive us insane with their unsubstantiated rhetorics all over the internet.

Naso una abuse Cee’c sooo tey the young girl blow scatter come begin get paid more than una gbanjo favs! Ok o! Make una kontinu, as long as my Jackye is writing a good history for young Nigerian and African ladies to admire and emulate, I, her family and her true well wishers and the awaiting brands will keep enjoying the show till the 99th day when we would all be celebrating her as the finalist and or winner of the #bbnaija seasons 4.

Here is a video of the pillow fight;

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/i-am-not-complaining-and-his-wife-is-not-complaining-jackyes-boyfriend-defends-her-closeness-and-pillow-fight-with-mike-video/

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
see this one , person wey go dump you very soon undecideds... anyway it's not even my concern.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by loadedvibes: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
I just showed this news to the barman and he just declared free drinks for everybody at the bar. Thank you very much

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by BarrElChapo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
e
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by sheubaba2013: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wow! I finally make the FTC
Moderator please help us push the ikere gorge Dam article to the front page. Thanks
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Nnwannsukka(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Baba pour out your mind and stop beating about the bush jooor. They will collect your gf even with all this your grammar.

We can still make your event unforgettable
Check my signature

13 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by tecnolad(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
At the end of the day, Mr. Boyfriend, you're only acting the way your in-the-house girlfriend is likely to win 60 million Naira.

You're a puppet whose strings are attached to the greens that might soon call her bank account home. Deep down you think Mike's pillow fight have have had a way to connect the duo, thereby making your share of the "big cake" nonexistent.

You'd better pick up something to do before Jackye returns. angry

5 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Few hours after Jackye trended over a pillow fight with Mike, her boyfriend Oluwasegun Kosemani has lashed out at those making it an issue.

Pointing out that Mike complained some time ago that Jackye has been staying away from him since the new housemates were unveiled, Oluwasegun called out people who claimed she wasn’t loyal to their friendship, alleged she was boring and acting too holy at that time.

Insisting that Mike's wife is also not complaining about their closeness, Jackye's boyfriend claimed that most people watch the show for lustful reasons which clouds their thoughts in identifying intellectual activities showcased by the smartest housemates.

He wrote;

Sometime ago when Mike complained to another male housemates that Jackye has been staying away from him since the new housemates came in, all the women shading Jackye now kept quite and some even hailed Mike saying Jackye wasn’t loyal to their friendship. They say Jackye is boring, Jackye is acting too holy, now Jackye plays freely with Mike with no strings attached and same females/women are the ones saying negative things about Jackye! Ah walaha dey ooh!SMH.

I see why women keep pulling down other women, I see why women don’t vote for women who are truly impactful in positive ways, I see why majority like to watch big brother; obviously for lustful reasons especially nudity and immoral acts thereby failing to identify, acknowledge and celebrate the intellectual activities of the show showcased by the smartest housemates. I see why the popular and highly recommended women equality thing may never be achieved real soon at least not in our insane clime.

Like for heaven sake, I ain’t even complaining and Mike’s wife ain’t either, rather I’m so happy that Jackye is becoming more free in the house especially with the guys. Jackye likes smart people who can hold their head up and be free. It took Jackye a while to get this free in the house and now that she’s getting her groove on, people who are already unhappy with themselves and most likely unhappy about Jackye’s intellectual and emotional strength and the changes she is capable of being to our society are the ones who want to drive us insane with their unsubstantiated rhetorics all over the internet.

Naso una abuse Cee’c sooo tey the young girl blow scatter come begin get paid more than una gbanjo favs! Ok o! Make una kontinu, as long as my Jackye is writing a good history for young Nigerian and African ladies to admire and emulate, I, her family and her true well wishers and the awaiting brands will keep enjoying the show till the 99th day when we would all be celebrating her as the finalist and or winner of the #bbnaija seasons 4.

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/i-am-not-complaining-and-his-wife-is-not-complaining-jackyes-boyfriend-defends-her-closeness-and-pillow-fight-with-mike-video/

Everybody loves and respects Mike. It's becoming glaring to the instagram warrior with all its armies that shows are not won on instagram. The handwriting is on the wall for all to Interprete.

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Galaticos444: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Barcelona lost their opening match,advantage real madrid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by NigPatriot(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
cry
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
mumu its so obvious jackye is inlove with mike

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by toluleke(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Everyone just want to trend. See title jackye boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by effacofresh(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
sheubaba2013:
IKERE GORGE DAM, A BLESSING TO OUR GENERATION.

Ikere is a town located in Iseyin Local Government Area of Oyo State Nigeria.
It is about 28km North East Iseyin. The town is a home to the popular Ikere Gorge Dam. It is located on the Ogun river with a reservoir capacity of about 690 million meter cube.

I have visited the Ikere Gorge Dam on more than three occasions, the last time I visited the Dam was 12th of August, 2019 which is the second day of Eid Al-Adha (Festival of Sacrifice).
The trip was led by the Hon. President of Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) in person of Hon. Babajide Oniyo, Hon. Shina Peller, my humble self Sakariyau Tijani Sheu (Sheubaba) and the entire members of IYDG.
The theme of this year program was "Convergence season 3/ Developmental Tour". We paid a visit to the Ado Awaye Iyake suspended lake and later proceeded to Ikere George Dam both in Iseyin LGA.
Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) aim is the way forward for the development of Iseyin, Oke Ogun and the entire Nigeria at large, therefore Ikere George Dam must not be abandoned. Charity begins at home.

A Dam is a barrier that stops or restrict the flow of water or underground stream. -Wikipedia
Some Dams are constructed to change the direction of river water flow into channel, canal, pipeline etc.

George is a narrow valley between hills or mountains typically with steep rocky walls and a stream running through it.
The term is obtained from the French word "Gorge" which means throat or neck. A George is often smaller than Canyon, although both can be used to describe deep, narrow valleys with a stream or river running along their base.

Ikere Gorge Dam has been abandoned for so long. It is the second largest Dam in Nigeria, but it has been a long forgotten dream.
The Ikere Gorge Dam was first established by the Military regim of Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo and it was set up in 1983 by the then administration of Alhaji Shehu Shagari.
Ikere Gorge Dam was initially planned to generate 6 Megawatts of Electricity.

Furthermore, Dam can also supply water for Iseyin, Iganna, Okeho, Lagos etc.
Among the the plans was also for Irrigation purpose of about 12,000 hectares of land. According to findings, some equipments has been purchased as at then by the Government, they has been kept at the site for the Hydro Power component of the Dam and has not yet been installed.
According to experts the project will take up to 3 to 4 months to be completed.

Ikere Gorge Dam can be developed for aquaculture, I even bought some fishes on our way back from the site visitation. It can create over 1,500 jobs for the youths, production capacity of over one million tonnes of fish annually if fully utilized.

There is no mobile network in the area, we are unable to make or receive calls throughout the visitation.

The 35km access road that lead to the Dam is appalling, the road need to be fixed for easy access.

Conclusively, we the Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) on my humble behalf are calling on the Federal Government of Nigeria to put the Ikere Gorge Dam in good shape for the purpose of Hydro power generation, Irrigation, aquaculture etc.
At the other hand the government should also harness the tourism potential of the Ado-Awaye Iyake suspended lake which is the second suspended lake in the world after the Colorado suspended lake in the USA.
"I am convinced that Nigeria would have been a more highly developed country without the oil. I wished we had never smelled the fumes of petroleum" -Prof Wole Soyinka.
God bless Iseyin, God bless Nigeria.

Ikere Gorge Dam! The second largest Dam in Nigeria.
Ikere Gorge Dam! The time is now.
Ikere Gorge Dam! No more further delay
Ikere Gorge Dam! The untapped blessing
Ikere Gorge Dam! A blessing to our generation
Ikere Gorge Dam! A gift from God Almighty

By SAKARIYAU TIJANI SHEU aka SHEUBABA
all this write up and no single "like"

2 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Lucas10(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
Won ma gba iyawo e BODA

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Galaticos444: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Barcelona lost their opening match of d season,advantage madrid
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by goaldynboy: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
What is Jackey doing with this loafer sef!

Is this how he is going to win fans for the so called Jackey?

Or is he going to vote for her alone?!!

4 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Junkie1: 12:17am On Aug 17, 2019
WHAT A SIMP..I GUARANTEE HE HASN'T FVCKED HIS SO-CALLED " GIRLFRIEND" YET

2 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by ArmaniUhuru: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2019
This one na broda wey mumu.

Just thank your stars say Mike don marry, if not you for become babeless after the show.

6 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Lordjb: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2019
Na so... Normal level... See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 17, 2019
This life sha, i really don't know why some Men aren't smart.

If not that Mike is married, He would have had sex with Jackye at least 7 times by now. The whole world knows Jackye wants Mike except you.

Just because you supported a girl doesn't mean she cannot leave you. A woman wants what she wants at the end of the day.

Mumu oshi.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by TruthHurts100: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Made4naijalove:

He wrote;

Source

Okponu! Until dem run your babe under duvet abi? Biggie no go show us the video ooo.... For security sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by newconnectng: 1:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Margy: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2019
This guy na fooool finally..

Babe wey get mind tell housemates say her bf cheated on her... she'll sure dump your sorry ass...

All this your talk na make you join mouth chop her money baah....uncle wey mumuu

8 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Margy: 1:44am On Aug 17, 2019
tecnolad:
At the end of the day, Mr. Boyfriend, you're only acting the way your in-the-house girlfriend is likely to win 60 million Naira.

You're a puppet whose strings are attached to the greens that might soon call her bank account home. Deep down you think Mike's pillow fight have have had a way to connect the duo, thereby making your share of the "big cake" nonexistent.

You'd better pick up something to do before Jackye returns. angry

Don't mind the muumuu... he is obviously a gold digger!
He wanna reap where he didnot sow!..ewuu

5 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by johndik(m): 2:09am On Aug 17, 2019
nna nawaoooh Nigerians with bad mouth
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by densiks: 2:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Never put yourself in situation where you have to work hard to prove a point to some fellow as a condition for acceptance especially when it appears tables could turn.

Just be yourself,doing your best for what makes you happy within your best means and ability and whoever does not value you as the best should flee to hell.

My advise to the young man;tread carefully,you might just be fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by 9jaBloke: 3:02am On Aug 17, 2019
This dude is hurting Jackye's campaign. I think he should be quiet

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Cries As She Is Unpaired From Miracle / PHOTOS: Who Remembers This Family? / BBNaija Star, Frodd And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.