Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? (1013 Views)

what / Story of Cain And Abel Another Myth from Islam Christianity and other religions / Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? by opuro(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2007
hi nairalanders,

I am opuro am a very religious person. I believe in God as the most supreem beign. I dont discriminate. if u like be a muslim or christian or whatever u like to be. so far as u believe in GOD we are on the same side. Now if GOD created ADAM and EVE and ADAM and EVE have only two sons CAIN and ABEL. WHO ARE THEIR WIVES[cain and abel] abi ADAM and EVE  have more than two children. if so did CAIN and ABEL marry their sisters?
Re: Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? by IDINRETE: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2007
what is happening here since May no reply
where are the biblical scholars in Nairaland?
Re: Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? by ssRhino: 1:45am On Sep 03, 2007
i blv there were more kids by adam and Eve that wasnt mentioned, cos the story line wasnt as important as others
Re: Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? by Dios(f): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2007
Like rednecks from arkansas they married their sisters Lol. Pilgrim, where are you?
Re: Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? by IDINRETE: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2007
Dios
it is not a sin to marry one's sister, from Torahic point of view of course!
Re: Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? by Dios(f): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2007
So inbreeding is cool cool
Re: Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? by IDINRETE: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2007
why not? it is cool with Yahweh
Re: Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives? by Dios(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2007
It's cool with the jewish god, so its cool with the black man who has seen the light, "the white light"

The Tragedy Of Theology / Is Tu Face An Eckist(eckhankar member) / War Of Words Breaks Out Among Jehovah's Witnesses

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8