Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

21+ S*x Story: Brouhaha In The House Of God (16 +) – Season 1 Episode 1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21+ S*x Story: Brouhaha In The House Of God (16 +) – Season 1 Episode 1 (722 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Moon Knight - Season 1 (full Episodes 1 - 6) / 4rm Kenya 2 Tanzania 5 Celebrities Who Sparked Brouhaha When Their Pussy Tapes / Bet2018 Brouhaha As Davido Supports Niniola And Wizkid Picks Iamddb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21+ S*x Story: Brouhaha In The House Of God (16 +) – Season 1 Episode 1 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
21+ s*x Story: Brouhaha In The House Of God (16 +) – Season 1 Episode 1

READ STORY:
Me and my friend Austin coming back from school after a notorious exam.
Me: guy where them put you na i nor even see your signboard OR breaklight self.
Austine: omo na ss3 class them carry us go oh, and na that wicked chuks be our supervisor.
Me: chai see punishment, that means no show for una side be that oh.
Austine: no show at all the exam worse pass jamb self, the thing really hard, na where you dey self.
Me: i dey multipurpose na.
Austine: see luck oh, there wey people many, them nor

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ FULL POST

https://globng.com/21-sx-story-brouhaha-in-the-house-of-god-16-season-1-episode-1/
Re: 21+ S*x Story: Brouhaha In The House Of God (16 +) – Season 1 Episode 1 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Me and my friend Austin coming back from school after a notorious exam.
Me: guy where them put you na i nor even see your signboard OR breaklight self.
Austine: omo na ss3 class them carry us go oh, and na that wicked chuks be our supervisor.
Me: chai see punishment, that means no show for una side be that oh.
Austine: no show at all the exam worse pass jamb self, the thing really hard, na where you dey self.
Me: i dey multipurpose na.
Austine: see luck oh, there wey people many, them nor

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ FULL POST

https://globng.com/21-sx-story-brouhaha-in-the-house-of-god-16-season-1-episode-1/
Re: 21+ S*x Story: Brouhaha In The House Of God (16 +) – Season 1 Episode 1 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
21+ s*x Story: Brouhaha In The House Of God (16 +) – Season 1 Episode 1
Re: 21+ S*x Story: Brouhaha In The House Of God (16 +) – Season 1 Episode 1 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Articles

(1) (Reply)

Shantal Ruby Puccy Hit Online & Have Been Circulating On Popular Whatsapp=photos / Mixed Reaction On Twitter As Nicki Minaj Announces Her Retirement From Music / Tonto Dikeh Hints Fans On Having A Secret Love Affair With An Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.