Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) (28613 Views)

Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Did anyone noticed that all Athletic Bilbao players are all Spanish, both the ones at the bench.
That's impressive.

yea dat is der tradition, not even Spanish as a whole, they are all Basque, every bilbao player are traditionally from basque.

1 Like

Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by VIKTOH101(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Bigiyo:
I pity griezmann in that Barcelona team..
He don't know what he has gotten himself into..
To me barca is not d right team for him to be

i swear...he's hardly given a pass. Every player seems to ignore him right there on the pitch.
Dembele is a waste of a player.
No MESSI, NO PARTY!!

1 Like

Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2019
VIKTOH101:

i swear...he's hardly given a pass. Every player seems to ignore him right there on the pitch.
Dembele is a waste of a player.
No MESSI, NO PARTY!!
Aswr...
Maybe they don't like him there (that's his teammates) they are just waiting for neymar's deal to pull through

1 Like

Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2019
RyanD147:
Bayern draw, Galatasaray and Barca lost.

I dey pity bet9ja addicts!
even club bruge draw

1 Like

Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2019
It was a beautiful goal
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Owaincouncil:
And messi was there, he couldn't score a toy kick
Messi didn't play
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2019
fergie001:

If you must be Spanish to play for Bilbao, you must be Basque....
Even the coaches too....you must be Basque,if you must be from Spain..

The club carry that Basque thing for head.....

Thanks for the clarification
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by einsteine(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2019
fergie001:

But the club seems to be the only loyalist of that rule for now.

Real sociedad used to do it but it was becoming difficult to get players.
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by lordkay10(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Did anyone noticed that all Athletic Bilbao players are all Spanish, both the ones at the bench.
That's impressive.
Not just Spanish, but all from a particular region - Iberia
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by einsteine(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2019
fergie001:

Thanks...

For Alonso,maybe or maybe not...but this rule is unwritten, and is sometimes neither here nor there as in Antoine and Laporte.

Madrid in most terms is technically seen as a rival.
I doubt if there is a player that have moved from Real to Athletic, though.

Again, not true.

Just off the top of my head, Aitor Karanka played for Bilbao, then Madrid, then Bilbao again.

The only requirement is Basque heritage. Where you have played before does not matter. If it did, they will quickly run out of potential players.
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by LordAdamX: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Stealthwalker:

Bros you're were making sense when you talked about the coach being inept and technically deficient but Messi isn't a fraud. He has played under at least 5 coaches and he was Barca's best player under almost all of them. So don't include Messi in the problem of barca. The problem is the coach and the board.. whether they all pass to Messi or not messi's class will still shine through

I'm not saying he is an average player. I'm saying he is a fraud. Huge difference.

The only reason he's still backing Valverde is because the coach makes him the indisputable main man (not like that was ever in doubt). Such that if he is not on the pitch, the team becomes useless, and he can continue to swindle the club and gain power in the board room.

That's why he wouldn't rest out games and let the team gel without him; so that he is fresh for the major ties at the tail end of the UCL as he's getting older. Just so he can continue to stat pad using weak competition.

Compare that to Madrid in 2017 when Ronaldo did not even get on the CdR list and took time off in several league matches; such that Madrid had a strong first and second eleven (Madrid A and Madrid B). Even if Ronaldo was not on the pitch, the team did not have a crisis of purpose. He didn't win the pichichi, wasn't leading take on charts, but against the Athleticos in the UCL and when we needed to win against Celta he produced the goods.

That's why I call Messi a fraud. He is a generational player. But he needs a very strict soup of conditions to excel. Yet he bandies about like he's this revelation.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

I'm not saying he is an average player. I'm saying he is a fraud. Huge difference.

The only reason he's still backing Valverde is because the coach makes him the indisputable main man (not like that was ever in doubt). Such that if he is not on the pitch, the team becomes useless, and he can continue to swindle the club and gain power in the board room.

That's why he wouldn't rest out games and let the team gel without him; so that he is fresh for the major ties at the tail end of the UCL as he's getting older. Just so he can continue to stat pad using weak competition.

Compare that to Madrid in 2017 when Ronaldo did not even get on the CdR list and took time off in several league matches; such that Madrid had a strong first and second eleven (Madrid A and Madrid B). Even if Ronaldo was not on the pitch, the team did not have a crisis of purpose. He didn't win the pichichi, wasn't leading take on charts, but against the Athleticos in the UCL and when we needed to win against Celta he produced the goods.

That's why I call Messi a fraud. He is a generational player. But he needs a very strict soup of conditions to excel. Yet he bandies about like he's this revelation.

-Lord

U just described the real Messi people don't know... His fans dint know his is so selfish way more than Ronaldo... Messi thinks so much of himself , ,he pretends alot
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

Both.

Messi is a system player. And the system at Barcelona thanks to the inept coach with his #PassToMessi tactics makes sure that the engine only functions when he is on the pitch.

That is why you'd see a team having Dembele, Griezmann, De Jong struggle to place a shot on target despite having 70+%. How do all those players become bad players simply because a certain fraud is unavailable.

All it'd take Barca to move on from Messi is one season. ONE.

Because when you don't perpetually have to pass to one player, your innate ability will come through.

-Lord
You are right...
That is the same way Real Madrid struggled after Ronaldo exit. The fraud has sucked the team of all tactics.. Pass to Ronaldo tactics made them win... His absence in front of goals make them to be become an overnight failure despite having the World best player(Luka Modric tongue)

World cup golden ball is fraud
Copa America Golden ball is fraud
Most goal in Argentina history is fraud
Most assist for Argentina history is fraud
Olympic and Under 20 mvp Is fraud
Most assists by any player in the history of Copa is fraud

Because he won all these individual accolades while playing in Camp Nou using one system!!
Higuain is a Barcelona player too?? grin
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by fergie001: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2019
einsteine:

Again, not true.

Just off the top of my head, Aitor Karanka played for Bilbao, then Madrid, then Bilbao again.

The only requirement is Basque heritage. Where you have played before does not matter. If it did, they will quickly run out of potential players.
Good clarification.
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Stealthwalker(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

-Lord

This exactly is the notion I am trying to dispute. I am disagreeing that Messi is a fraud. He had played under many coaches with different philosophies. Under the almighty guardiola who doesn't like being boxed into a specific pattern or team selection Messi excelled in fact his best performances were under guardiola. And since pep left he has played under several coaches some of whom sat him in the bench frequently he still excelled. Yiur point that Messi is benefitting from Valerie's mental laziness beats me. Valverde isn't the reason Messi is performing well, he excelled before him and he'd excel after him. Valverde is a dumb coach who just put Messi on the field and expect everything to work out without a plan. And because Messi is in a class of his own be delivers.

I don't see how any of that is messi's fault.. I honestly dont

2 Likes

Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by charleybam(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

Both.

Messi is a system player. And the system at Barcelona thanks to the inept coach with his #PassToMessi tactics makes sure that the engine only functions when he is on the pitch.

That is why you'd see a team having Dembele, Griezmann, De Jong struggle to place a shot on target despite having 70+%. How do all those players become bad players simply because a certain fraud is unavailable.

All it'd take Barca to move on from Messi is one season. ONE.

Because when you don't perpetually have to pass to one player, your innate ability will come through.

-Lord
Great bro...dats where their tiki taka comes in,buh with dis coach eh undecided sad
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by LordAdamX: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Stealthwalker:

This exactly is the notion I am trying to dispute. I am disagreeing that Messi is a fraud. He had played under many coaches with different philosophies. Under the almighty guardiola who doesn't like being boxed into a specific pattern or team selection Messi excelled in fact his best performances were under guardiola. And since pep left he has played under several coaches some of whom sat him in the bench frequently he still excelled. Yiur point that Messi is benefitting from Valerie's mental laziness beats me. Valverde isn't the reason Messi is performing well, he excelled before him and he'd excel after him. Valverde is a dumb coach who just put Messi on the field and expect everything to work out without a plan. And because Messi is in a class of his own be delivers.

I don't see how any of that is messi's fault.. I honestly dont

Today is a weekend and I've got things to do before game time.

Let's just say I agree to disagree. Alright.

Let's not beat this any further. Have a nice day.

-Lord
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by LordAdamX: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2019
eni4real:
You are right...
That is the same way Real Madrid struggled after Ronaldo exit. The fraud has sucked the team of all tactics.. Pass to Ronaldo tactics made them win... His absence in front of goals make them to be become an overnight failure despite having the World best player(Luka Modric tongue)

World cup golden ball is fraud
Copa America Golden ball is fraud
Most goal in Argentina history is fraud
Most assist for Argentina history is fraud
Olympic and Under 20 mvp Is fraud
Most assists by any player in the history of Copa is fraud

Because he won all these individual accolades while playing in Camp Nou using one system!!
Higuain is a Barcelona player too?? grin

Real Madrid did not struggle solely because Ronaldo left. To be fair, that contributed.

But we were struggling a whole season before Ronaldo left. And after he left, we just collapsed. In 2017, Ronaldo was still here, didn't play all games; and we were scoring goals in every match.

Messi is a fraud. But I don't expect you to objectively consider my point. So let's just end the back and forth before it gets nasty.

I made my point. That's all there is to it.

-Lord
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by obi3x(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
spiceadole:
Alabi won again.
If you know,you know
I've heard this before...would appreciate if u remind me...think it has to do with football bet....many thanks again in adv
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

Real Madrid did not struggle solely because Ronaldo left. To be fair, that contributed.

But we were struggling a whole season before Ronaldo left. And after he left, we just collapsed. In 2017, Ronaldo was still here, didn't play all games; and we were scoring goals in every match.

Messi is a fraud. But I don't expect you to objectively consider my point. So let's just end the back and forth before it gets nasty.

I made my point. That's all there is to it.

-Lord
Madrid collapsed because the fraud left... He has made all great players become an overnight disaster.. . Since Madrid tactics is all about Ronaldo..
I hope that speak well of legendary Real Madrid??

Permit me to say that the fraud could not replicate the same goal stat in Italy where he got bossed by Quagrilera, Piatek(a new comer too) and Zapata in SerieA goal chart!!!
If he still remained in Madrid, the fraud will have 6 Ballon d'or already gunning for the 7th one. But what happen to him now?? The rest is Instagram campaign for Ballon d'or!! UEFA place him ahead of Bernaldo Silva, the best player of the UNL. But this leak still put Ronaldo in his right place..

Disclaimer: The image may be fake tho cool
Till August 29!!!

Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by LordAdamX: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2019
eni4real:
[s]Madrid collapsed because the fraud left... He has made all great players become an overnight disaster.. . Since Madrid tactics is all about Ronaldo..
I hope that speak well of legendary Real Madrid??

Permit me to say that the fraud could not replicate the same goal stat in Italy where he got bossed by Quagrilera, Piatek(a new comer too) and Zapata in SerieA goal chart!!!
If he still remained in Madrid, the fraud will have 6 Ballon d'or already gunning for the 7th one. But what happen to him now?? The rest is Instagram campaign for Ballon d'or!! UEFA place him ahead of Bernaldo Silva, the best player of the UNL. But this leak still put Ronaldo in his right place..

Disclaimer: The image may be fake tho cool
Till August 29!!![/s]

I'm pretty sure you're a teenager.

When you're told to let things slide. LISTEN!

-Lord
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

I'm pretty sure you're a teenager.

When you're told to let things slide. LISTEN!

-Lord
Ageism grin

We are done biko!
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Starhearts: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Kachi4christ:

I played Bayern over2.5
Galatasaray u3.5
Barcelona u2.5

Any game for today
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Baba the baba
Starhearts:

I won with
Hertha Berlin------ Handicap(0-2)2
Galatasaray------Handicap(1-0)1
Barcelona---------Handicap (1-0)1
Am happy die
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Don’t say that bro. I get paddy wey dey build fuel station with betting.
He started way back in our university days. Betting na some people office. And e go surprise you 2 know most of this boys we feel say na Gi dem dey go, say na full time bet9ja be their hustle.
banhammy:

I rather use my money to eat snacks than playing bet9ja.
It's a scam but the idiots won't know.
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2019
I am not a bet9ja fan, I just love watching football.
IAmTobore:
Calm down. Barca caught me off guard. I played the game a day before the match, not until Velverde said he won't risk Messi. I checked the Barca squad and I realised back has no reliable attackers, only Messi and midfielders, that was when I realised I was in soup.

I had checked Bayern Munich squad earlier, and seen they have nothing to rely on too, so I avoided them.

As for Galatasaray, who bets on Turkish clubs? If NFF shows commitment, NPFL would be better than that league.

Even if you check last season, you will realise Bilbao and Hertha BSC gave Barca and Bayern serious problem last season.
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Kachi4christ(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Starhearts:

Any game for today
Yeah
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Starz825(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
RyanD147:
Bayern draw, Galatasaray and Barca lost.

I dey pity bet9ja addicts!
Even u sef ur ticket cut grin
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
You wish.

We quit betting long time ago. After virtual wreck me, nobody preach 2 me.
Starz825:

Even u sef ur ticket cut grin

1 Like

Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by Starz825(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
HaryoBamex:
Chai Barca which way na...

First game of the season and you guy lost...

This Barca team are making me believe that without Messi, you guys can't win any game.

Messi should Sha heal fast fast.
Have been saying it Messi is Barca, Barca is Messi by the grace of God ...
Even with griezman on pitch...they still looked ordinary...
When u talk abt Messi..u talk abt the likes of Ronaldo,Neymar, hazard...
But when u mention greizman u mention the likes of Salah, aubemayang...they aren't that special in matches...they can't win matches on their own for long unlike ronaldo, Messi neymar.....they all have their leagues...
If Messi isn't resuming early...water go pass garri for Barca esp in away matches
Messi go don dey vex for where him dey now... because greizman is looking like a waste of money
Messi will prefer neymar any day anytime
Re: Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) by spiceadole: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
obi3x:

I've heard this before...would appreciate if u remind me...think it has to do with football bet....many thanks again in adv
Akin Alabi is the owner of nairabet...A pioneer online betting site in Nigeria.
Thus,Betting site CEOs are generally called "Alabi".
So when bets are lost,it is said that Alabi has won.
Guess you understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers / Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.