Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning (22767 Views)

APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden / Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by QuotaSystem: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

Same way obj and falae alone contested in 1999

Good luck.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by hammerVJ: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Good luck.

Whether u like it or not, Yoruba man, if America can Produce a Black President with 75% white population and 12% black.

Y should Igbo with the second largest population as a singular tribe to Hasua Fulani combined and Largest population wen SE/SS are combined not produce Nigeria President?

U delay it, u delay any chance of Yoruba returning to power, of course after the Igbos.

So in actual fact, SW is delaying themselves.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Correcto: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Some persons are destined to be king makers but can not be king. Tinubu is one of them
Ecstasy154:
Northern youths under the auspices of United Northern Youth and Students (UNYS) have endorsed former Lagos State governor and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, for Presidency in 2023.

The group also condemned the call by Kaduna State Governor Nasir el-Rufai for the abolition of power rotation in the country.

Coordinator of the youth group, Comrade Jabir Maiturare, who addressed a press conference in Kaduna on Friday, said Tinubu has contributed immensely to the North politically, particularly his coordination of the South West for an overwhelming support that brought about the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 as well as his re-election in 2019.

Maiturare said: “Let it be known that Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu has not declared to contest for any position yet. Instead, he is solidly behind President Muhammadu Buhari and giving him the required support.

“In any case, whenever he seeks to contest for any position, including the presidency in 2023, we are ready to give him overwhelming support, and we therefore dissociate ourselves from such irresponsible act of some minority youth from the North.

“In the same vein, we wish to state categorically that Governor Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai’s statement against the zoning arrangement in place is uncalled for and should not be given any serious thought because he speaks only for himself and not for the North.”

The group noted that Tinubu has shown himself as a man of integrity and a party man to the core, whose efforts and contribution to the party has produced good results over time.

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-northern-youths-endorse-tinubu-carpet-el-rufai-over-zoning-comment/

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Area4Area: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2019
airbrush:

when jonathan won 2011 they hausa fulani took it very personal all these killing,boko haram,islamic CJN , ethic cleanse and ruga at all christain states.it is so as muslim fulani do not trust them christain neighbours again
Question is this, did they vote GEJ, a Christian southerner?
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Bizibi(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2019
They will disappoint this godfather
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by hammerVJ: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2019
THIS IS HOW A NIGERIA PRESIDENT FROM THE SE WILL WORK.

SE CANDIDATE WILL WIN THE SE, SS, MIDDLE-BELT, SW AND NORTH EAST.

THE ARRANGEMENT IS IN ORDER OF MAJORITY VOTE.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Area4Area: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:

Whether u like it or not, Yoruba man, if America can Produce a Black President with 75% white population and 12% black.

Y should Igbo with the second largest population as a singular tribe to Hasua Fulani combined and Largest population wen SE/SS are combined not produce Nigeria President?

U delay it, u delay any chance of Yoruba returning to power, of course after the Igbos.

You want Biafra, you Atikulated, you want to produce the next president f Nigeria, why not focus on what you want?
You want an Igbo presidency but you are not bringing on any Igbo person that other Nigerians can vote for

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by hammerVJ: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2019
AS IT STANDS TODAY, YORUBA PRESIDENT CANNOT WIN SE OR SS, AFTER BETRAYING GEJ.

THE NORTH WILL NOT ALLOW YORUBA PRODUCE 2 PRESIDENT WEN THEY HAVE ONLY HAD BUHARI COMPLETE A FULL TENURE.

IF YORUBA TRY TO CONTEST, THE NORTH WILL RUN AGAINST THEM AND WIN BOTH SS/SE AND NORTH.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by hammerVJ: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Area4Area:
You want Biafra, you Atikulated, you want to produce the next president f Nigeria, why not focus on what you want?
You want an Igbo presidency but you are not bringing on any Igbo person that other Nigerians can vote for

I AM A BIAFRAN, SAME WAY U ARE ODUDUWA AND THE NORTH IS AREWA.

NIGERIA IS A UNION OF SEPARATE ENTITY OR NATIONS AND THAT IS WHY THE BRITISH HAD AMALGAMATION.

GO AND EDUCATE YOURSELF. UR CONTRIBUTION STINKS OF IGNORANCE AND ILLITERACY.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by ibechris(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Smithkafors:
Be deceiving una self.Tinubu cannot rule this country, Nigeria is not a joke.A drug Baron and thief cannot rule this country,no one will take us back.wait till then.For the youth supporting him,is it a crime if you become the president of Nigeria?what has tinubu done differently?has he transformed/developed Lagos State despite the fact that the governors ND legislators are royal to him with the biggest IGR/budget?.Any youth that supports tinubu dosnt want the best for his or her children and generations to come.Tinubu is a disaster, which only take Nigeria back.He is a thief.

U said it all...Tinubu is an ungrateful thief!
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Area4Area: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:
AS IT STANDS TODAY, YORUBA PRESIDENT CANNOT WIN [b]SE OR SS, [/b]AFTER BETRAYING GEJ.

THE NORTH WILL NOT ALLOW YORUBA PRODUCE 2 PRESIDENT WEN THEY HAVE ONLY HAD BUHARI COMPLETE A FULL TENURE.

IF YORUBA TRY TO CONTEST, THE NORTH WILL RUN AGAINST THEM AND WIN BOTH SS/SE AND NORTH.
It's obvious that the Yorubas give you nightmares, Yoruba this and that.
Attaché by force, you know you can't do anything alone and always attaching to the SS at every slight opportunity

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by hammerVJ: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2019
THE SE PRESIDENCY IS VERY POSSIBLE.

WITH SS/SE IN THE BAG.

NE AS AN ALLY OR VICE. BENUE, KOGI, NASARAWA AND TARABA.

THE BATTLE GROUND IS BASICALLY SW.

ONCE WE TAKE SW, WITH MAJORITY WE HAVE THE PRESIDENCY.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Area4Area: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:

I AM A BIAFRAN, SAME WAY U ARE ODUDUWA AND THE NORTH IS AREWA.

NIGERIA IS A UNION OF SEPARATE ENTITY OR NATIONS AND THAT IS WHY THE BRITISH HAD AMALGAMATION.

GO AND EDUCATE YOURSELF. UR CONTRIBUTION STINKS OF IGNORANCE AND ILLITERACY.
Since you are a Biafran then stop poking your nose into Nigerian politics, face Biafran politics for once
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Area4Area: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:
THE SE PRESIDENCY IS VERY POSSIBLE.

WITH SS/SE IN THE BAG.

NE AS AN ALLY OR VICE.

THE BATTLE GROUND IS BASICALLY SW.

ONCE WE TAKE SW, WITH MAJORITY WE HAVE THE PRESIDENCY.
Face Biafran politics and and stop disgracing yourself by forcefully attaching yourself to the SS

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by hammerVJ: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Area4Area:
Since you are a Biafran then stop poking your nose into Nigerian politics, Biafran politics for once

THE QUESTION IS CAN A MAN FROM SE WIN THE SW?

I THINK SO.

WE ALREADY HAVE A PERSON FROM SE IN LAGOS CABINET.

IF MY IGBO BROTHERS STARTS THINKING LIKE ME, WE CAN DO THIS.

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY ARE NOT POLITICALLY MINDED JUST MONEY AND BUSINESS 24/7.

DEY LIKE TOO MUCH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IN A THIRD WORLD AFRICAN COUNTRY, WHERE HERDSMEN CAN WALK IN RAPE UR MOTHER.

LOOK, I PLAY THIS POLITICS GAME AND GET DOWN DIRTY TOO.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Elexdallas:
Lol,
We are all jokers in this country,
So the west are celebrating because northern youth endorsed a westerner, and the east would celebrate if it was the other way round. We are typically in northern country.
Omo me don tire for this country

Abeg reason and argue intelligently na. Election are always about majority votes. Do you not need the North to win elections? What is therefore wrong with the SW or SE 'celebrating' the endorsement of their candidate by Northern groups ? This is why politics remains out of the hands of Nigerian youth and firmly in the grasp of elders to date. Must everything be about sentiments, being negative and just criticising shallowly because others are doing same?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Area4Area: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:

I THINK SO.

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY ARE NOT POLITICALLY MINDED JUST MONEY AND BUSINESS 24/7.

I PLAY THIS POLITICS GAME AND GET DOWN DIRTY TOO.
Face Biafran politics and leave others alone, be a proud Biafran for once

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by hammerVJ: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Area4Area:
Face Biafran politics and leave others alone, be a proud Biafran for once

IN CASE U HAVE NOT NOTICED, I AM DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS, I LIKE TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE.

U ARE A GAME TO ME AND I MUST PLAY U, WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Area4Area: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:

IN CASE U HAVE NOT NOTICED, I AM DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS, I LIKE TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE.

U ARE A GAME TO ME AND I MUST PLAY U, WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.
Good enough, my message has been passed. You are equally a game to me and don't use that as an excuse because you've been cornered
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:

I THINK SO.

I PLAY THIS POLITICS GAME AND GET DOWN DIRTY TOO.

You Igbos are always delusional and unable to accept reality. You prefer your flights of fantasy. You need at least 15-20 years of solid bridge-building and reaching out amicably to other ethnic groups, without a joker like kanu coming to throw a spanner in the works, before other Nigerians can trust you with the Presidency.

Zakzaky dey do im own. IPOB and lunatic Kanu sef dey. Boko boys still dey cause wahala. It is now the Kingmakers will hand over Nigeria to the most confused, divisive, religiously bigoted and anarchy-seeking hands? I.e Igbos? Okay. Compare this with Yorubas who are calm, diplomatic, inclusive, religiously tolerant and nationalistic. Who would you back if a Northerner? Get PDP ticket first na.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Jimtocracy: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2019
A graduate with foresight grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by iberrylee(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2019
itsme01:
grin

ose jagaban makanaki

i knew when IPOBIANs decided to hate on Tinubu and start supporting El-Midget then Arewa youth would go for Tinubu and donate el'rufai to the east as they donated Atiku
Wow wow wow you are just on point, very intelligent. One trailer of Sharwama for you

seeing the top northerners that came to boudillion to celebrate sallah with Tinubu i was pretty shocked

El midget that couldnt win mere NGF chiarman... what exactly do you guys think of this guy elrufai? What associates is rufai having outside kaduna or in APC National NWC

Zoning or no zoning 2023 is about who got enough people on his or her side

*Tinubu already has loyalty from the major ambassadors of the west, with the way british amb visits him, and others

*He has crazy financial resources been intels major share holder, and the owner of both the bigest payment platform and tax consultancy company spaning many states in nigeria,Ghana, ivorycoast and other west african company

*he has a vibrant media outfit including print and tv

*he has die hard loyalist in the presidency, senate, house of rep and judiciary as displayed during osun tribunals

*He can boost of loyalty of many ecowas head of state, like adama barrow, president of ghana, that of ivory coast among others that had personally came to thank him in ikoyi for his generousity towards their campaign

El rufai was too forward and unsmart in revealing his agenda too quickly, he plans to finance his ambition without godfathers using crowdfunding but when Tinubu is done blackmailing him using his media asset, nobody would donate 1 kobo to elrufai, Dangote who is known to donate to political campaigns wouldn't dare go against Tinubu due.to his refinery seating on tinibus land

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by iberrylee(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Wow wow wow you are just on point, very intelligent. One trailer of Sharwama for you

itsme01:
grin

ose jagaban makanaki

i knew when IPOBIANs decided to hate on Tinubu and start supporting El-Midget then Arewa youth would go for Tinubu and donate el'rufai to the east as they donated Atiku

seeing the top northerners that came to boudillion to celebrate sallah with Tinubu i was pretty shocked

El midget that couldnt win mere NGF chiarman... what exactly do you guys think of this guy elrufai? What associates is rufai having outside kaduna or in APC National NWC

Zoning or no zoning 2023 is about who got enough people on his or her side

*Tinubu already has loyalty from the major ambassadors of the west, with the way british amb visits him, and others

*He has crazy financial resources been intels major share holder, and the owner of both the bigest payment platform and tax consultancy company spaning many states in nigeria,Ghana, ivorycoast and other west african company

*he has a vibrant media outfit including print and tv

*he has die hard loyalist in the presidency, senate, house of rep and judiciary as displayed during osun tribunals

*He can boost of loyalty of many ecowas head of state, like adama barrow, president of ghana, that of ivory coast among others that had personally came to thank him in ikoyi for his generousity towards their campaign

El rufai was too forward and unsmart in revealing his agenda too quickly, he plans to finance his ambition without godfathers using crowdfunding but when Tinubu is done blackmailing him using his media asset, nobody would donate 1 kobo to elrufai, Dangote who is known to donate to political campaigns wouldn't dare go against Tinubu due.to his refinery seating on tinibus land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by BOAR: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:

Lmao! You Ibos will never learn your place in politics of Nigeria.

You simply don’t have the bargaining power

Getting angry and raving all over the place won’t save you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Kaydans(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2019
candidtalk:

Only an Ignoramus will call Tinubu 'lifeless' and this your post goes to the heart of the problem with most Nigerian youths and why you won't be leading anytime soon. I.e ignorance. You prefer discussing Tonto Dikeh and BBN than educating yourselves and improving your awareness. Those who are well-informed, even if they hate the man, will tell you Tinubu is one of the finest brain and political leader in Nigeria today. He is the father of modern Lagos. When OBJ starved Lagos of federal allocation for ages, Tinubu innovatively came up with the PPP (public, private partnership) model to fund State infrastructural project so Lagos can keep moving forward. Other Governors then followed suit.

Tinubu, if not for FG sabotage, was the first Governor to turn to IPP (independent power plant) in the quest to give Lagos 24/7 electricity.

Tinubu, with the Chagoury's, is behind Eko Atlantic set to be one of the modern miracles of Africa and one of the most Iconic address in the Universe. All that via private funding !!!!

Tax collection in Lagos is the most efficient in Nigeria thanks to how Tinubu virtually made it a science while other Governors prefer to go to Abuja with begging bowls instead of thinking of how to raise IGR.

Talking of IGR, investigate how Tinubu, and then Fashola, raised Lagos IGR massively to now make Lagos the 7th biggest economy in Africa if it were a Nation.

I could go on all day, suffice to say if not for blanket hate, ignorance and sheer intelligence laziness, that leads you to never inspect the lies you are told, you would understand that Tinubu is one of the few leaders capable of taking Nigeria to the next level as a genius, a man of ideas and , most importantly, a great leader who knows how to empower other great leaders to the benefit of society.

With his Bullion van abi?
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2019
BOAR:

Indeed. I don't know how they think they can alienate all other major ethnic groups in Nigeria to then be seeking their support for the top job at the last minutes. They must think others are unprincipled and suffering from memory deficits like them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by BOAR: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Timmyprox:
Why is Tinubu creating tension
We know you are not contesting

What do you mean? Did you hear Tinubu talking about 2023?
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by farouk2much(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Na lie....... This is baseless news.... Sai kwakwaso
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by hammerVJ: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2019
BOAR:

As it stands today, the strongest contenders in the South for Nigeria Presidency are the Igbos.

Igbos can win all the regions in the South and Benue, Taraba, Kogi even Nasarawa, where APGA produce senator.

Yoruba cannot win SS/SE, as of today but that might change tomorrow.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:

As it stands today, the strongest contenders in the South for Nigeria Presidency are the Igbos.

Igbos can win all the regions in the South and Benue, Taraba, Kogi even Nasarawa, where APGA produce senator.

Yoruba cannot win SS/SE, as of today but that might change tomorrow.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by shegzmartinsduke(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2019
shut up if ur brain is empty,flashback to 1999,the north played a big role in the advent of obj presidency
simplelex:
First of all, we are not 'one nigeria' as some people would like to believe.. secondly hausas will never support a yoruba man for presidency or any other tribe for that matter. I hope the yorubas will not fall for their tricks again .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? / Afe Babalola To Buhari: 'Change Begins With Me’ Is Not Lai’s Initiative / Senate Rejects Aliyu Sa’ida Abubakar As NCC Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.