Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother (9471 Views)

Antonio Rudiger Agrees Personal Terms To Join Real Madrid This Summer / Arsene Wenger Set To Join FIFA, But Still Wants A Coaching Job / Eden Hazard: 'I Will Join Real Madrid This Summer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by ogbiwa: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Paul Pogba has not given up hope of securing a move to Real Madrid ahead of the European transfer deadline next month.

Despite the closure of the English window last week, players can still be sold to clubs on the continent.

And having made clear his intention to leave Manchester United this summer, his brother, Mathias, has revealed a move could still happen.

'Paul wants to go. He can't do everything at United', he said on Spanish TV programme El Chiringuito.

'The player that Zidane is missing is Paul. It's not impossible for Florentino to sign him.

'I can't guarantee that Paul will continue at United. Until September 2, anything can happen. Madrid needs the football and joy that Paul brings.'

World Cup winner Pogba admitted earlier this summer he was ready for a new 'challenge' with Madrid leading the interest.

Pogba can still secure a move away from Old Trafford with the European window still active
Despite not securing a move before the English transfer deadline day earlier this month he could still get his dream transfer.

Pogba started in United's 4-0 opening weekend win over Chelsea, supplying an assist for Marcus Rashford's second.

He admitted after the game there was still a 'question mark' surrounding his future.

'Obviously there have been things said, but only time will tell. This question mark remains,' said Pogba.

'However, I am here in Manchester. I enjoy playing with my team-mates and I always want to win every game. I always give it everything.

'I am always good whenever I play football. It is what I love — it's my job. I give the maximum each time.'

United chief Ed Woodward blocked Pogba's move to Barcelona a year ago and has been equally determined to withstand any attempts by Madrid to sign him this summer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7363175/Transfer-news-Pogbas-brother-reveals-midfield-star-not-given-hope-Real-Madrid-move.html

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Felixalex(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Toh he should jump through the window na.

3 Likes

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by bewla(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Try again later
Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by nairalee(m): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Seriously we utd fans don't care anymore.

If CR7 could leave without these noise and heaven didn't fall Pogba should go and take several seats abeg

15 Likes

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Wow.. Second to comment on this thread..

Anyway I also wish him a move to the Spanish giants. . Everyone wants to play for the best club in the world
Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Chigold101(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Pogba you can go...

All these distractions are unnecessary

4 Likes

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Lamasta(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Man Utd should not allow Pogba leave otherwise they will suffer like Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by emmabest2000(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2019
logon599:
I think all the major leagues in Europe should adopt England's style of closing their transfer window just before the season begins. All these transfer rumours is a major distraction to the actual football.

Manure fan spotted grin

If Pogba leave manure team will collapse yaakaataa cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Jokerman(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2019
By January, sell Pogba... Buy Bruno, Savic and try Dybala again.... Mr Ed

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by eddyslim(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2019
emmabest2000:

Manure fan spotted grin

If Pogba leave manure team will collapse yaakaataa cheesy
WHY ARE YOU THIS DUMB?

11 Likes

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by King204(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2019
nairalee:
Seriously we utd fans don't care anymore.

If CR7 could leave without these noise and heaven didn't fall Pogba should go and take several seats abeg
pogba is irreplaceable in man utd bro

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by SouLPoison(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2019
this his brother should shut up abeq, we all know he wants the move , must he come out and say this now ? when Manchester united can't sign players till the next transfer window opens in England, if Madrid wanted him they should have paid the money since the start of the summer transfer , awon oniranu,

6 Likes

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by DAutoDiagnosis: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2019
'However, I am here in Manchester. I enjoy playing with my team-mates and I always want to win every game. I always give it everything.

The above is the spirit of an achiever. I really want this move to happen for him

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today, and stop doing trial and error fixes. Infact, if you dont want, buy for your Kazeem/Chinedu/Ahmed

Check my signature
Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by slickbak(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2019
The Pogba fellas are soo theatrical. Play ball jor! Dey do like say them dey owe am wages and Baba should be a motivator & leader in that team.. #upmygunners

1 Like

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by nairalee(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2019
King204:
pogba is irreplaceable in man utd bro

Irreplaceable if you're thinking of short term but totally replaceable in the future

But even if he is should we start crying? Life goes on mehnn

1 Like

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Goalnaldo(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Real Madrid without Ronaldo finished 3rd.

Barcelona without Messi will get relegated.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by beresponsible(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Stupid brother stupid post. Pogba stays. Let Madrid goan sit down. Where dem want see £150 million pay for Pogba ? Is it with newspaper stories you buy player? Las Las Last bid they were begging with £27 million and James Rodriguez.
Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by sylve11: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2019
eddyslim:
WHY ARE YOU THIS DUMB?

very very very dumb, my brother. cool
Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Adinoyi119(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Is like this Paul Pogba's brother yaf smoke expired weed from Okene in Kogi state.
Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by judedwriter(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Pogba ain't going anywhere...
Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by chiboy1116: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2019
This guys should at least show some respect to man utd fans na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Emmanuel226(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2019
pogba and him family dope for dat pics oh,cute family cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Emmanuel226(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2019
pogba plz dont go to madrid,remember coutinho's case grin

1 Like

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Emmanuel226(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2019
sha if him go madrid dem fit change for good o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Emmanuel226(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2019
plz pogba u are free to,leave in d next transfer window,by den we will sign new midfielders cool
Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Emmanuel226(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2019
chai i go miss pogba magic passes oh sad cool
Re: Pogba Still Wants To Go To Real Madrid This Window- Brother by Emmanuel226(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2019
but hazard and co go really need pogba amazing passes,for madrid oh cool grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oke & Olamigoke Win Gold & Silver Medals At All Africa Games Triple Jump Event / 2 - 3 Odds Free Daily Tips - 99% Guaranteed / Nigerian Players Wanted In Tanzania League Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.