Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (71425 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2019
faoogoke:
What amazes me is how unschooled persons like this can hack into the system of such big company in the U.S. (with all their firewall protection), and how he could not just steal the money ($12M) and access the money for use without being caught until now. God know how many deals of similar proportion he has pulled. This guy didn't attend any of the IVY schools in the country. I am left amazed and dazed. Unfortunately, he did put his talent into positive things, and he would still have become a millionaire. So sad.

Google 'social engineering'

He didn't hack any firewall. The guy can't even code, if you pay attention to the court documents he had a regular software engineer building his scam pages for him. That particular guy's identity is still hidden because they are trying to use him to get at all his other yahoo boy customers.

9 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Yonce(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2019
Sterope:
They don't make excuses for their mass shooters. They don't downplay the grieve they cause to their victims.

However I am going to guess that you are talking about the ideological differences between the republicans and the liberals over gun rights. Which is entirely different from shielding fraudsters or giving them public support.

The U.S makes excuses for mass shooters who are white and male.
If he's a black man, he's a thug.
If he's an Arab or a muslim, he's a terrorist.
If he's a white man, he's mentally disturbed. And maybe lonely.

9 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by appini: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2019
MyGeneration:

i am not saying its because he appeared on the forces list, but am saying appearing on the forbes list puts u at risk of being investigated

Unfortunately, it seems you have missed it again.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Which Onitsha owerri road??

Jesuuu

Make una believe the lies at ur own risk.

Which owerri road again oooo

Are u not tired of concotting lies.

Use your own money and develop osun state.

Am off.

Hatred and envy is real.
He is very right.
Why is everything about hatred.
Call his people out on their own crime.
I'm a daughter of the soil and I know all these deep, deeper.
In all igbo land, anambra men has been disgracing us with their drug biz and fraud.
Every house hold must have a drug pusher.
From doing boy boy, they will steal their oga money and zoom off. Next two yrs, they will come home with the most expensive ride. Start building mansions everywhere. Intimidating their mates with reckless spending. What do u want their mates and fri3nds to do?
Look for ways to join.
It has killed my state. Parents don't advice their boys against pushing drugs rather they glory on it, flaunting the evil money.
What do u want other parents to do? Pressure their sons to do the same.

So don't start with this envy thing.
It has literally made every hard working guy look like a fool.
If u say u are a civil servant in my town, people will laugh at u.

They shower girls with so much money. Buy them off. Girls compete with one another to get attention.
My cousin against all odds married one of them. So much money. So much dollars and designer wears. Cars. The guy suppose stop after he was declared wanted in one European country but drug money is infectious. He went off again.
He is in jail in Spain since 2013. She is left with 3 kids.
Struggling alone. The whole family abandoned her.
But still they will continue to marry them. Do girls listen, no.
They want the fast money.
It's very tempting. Only if u have strong will, u will say no.
So shut it. It has destroyed lots of families including mine.
Those mansions in the village, who lives there?
Nobody. It's just for show off. I have arrived.
So many of them in my town growing weeds.

Don't talk about what u don't know.
Fast money whether from drug pushers or skull miners or yahoo yahoo is not money and no country develops with such.

Before u say I'm hating.
I'm from aguata married to onitsha. So I am an all round anambra lady

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by healthserve(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2019
Yonce:

The U.S makes excuses for mass shooters who are white and male.
If he's a black man, he's a thug.
If he's an Arab or a muslim, he's a terrorist.
If he's a white man, he's mentally disturbed. And maybe lonely.

Spot on
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by MyGeneration(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2019
appini:

Unfortunately, it seems you have missed it again.
how
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by healthserve(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

He is very right.
In all igbo land, anambra men has been disgracing us with their drug biz and fraud.
From doing boy boy, they will steal their oga money and zoom off. Next two yrs, they will come home with the most expensive ride. Start building mansions everywhere. Intimidating their mates with reckless spending. What do u want their mates and fri3nds to do?
Look for ways to join.
It has killed my state. Parents don't advice their boys against pushing drugs rather they glory on it, flaunting the evil money.

They shower girls with so much money. Buy them off. Girls compete with one another to get attention.
My cousin against all odds married one of them. So much money. So much dollars and designer wears. Cars. The guy suppose stop after he was declared wanted in one European country but drug money is infectious. He went off again.

Fast money whether from drug pushers or skull miners or yahoo yahoo is not money and no country develops with such.

God bless you my sister.

I see deep wisdom all over your comment. More oil.

The worse off is these guys discourage legitimate people

I'm a farmer grin

5 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Wickedfacts: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2019
healthserve:

From your delinquent rants, anyone can see your bitterness. Even the Bible warns out not to cry more than the bereaved. You almost convinced everyone with your childish envy and hate like it was you who was robbed.

Your motive is corrupted in hate rather than justice.

Yes a criminal should do the time. But then why so much emotionnAL investment?

OK Sir. God bless you Sir. God calls the sinner to repentance and not to kill them Sir

LordAdam16 look at what I said earlier

Have a nice day Sir

Don't quote the Bible to me.

The difference between you and Evans is the fact that you've not been caught.

Keep promising people 200% returns on farm when you are a GNLD seller. Fraudster.

7 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Wickedfacts: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

He is very right.
Look for ways to join.

Before u say I'm hating.

I pray people like you with a sense of honesty get to leadership positions in Igboland. God bless you.

This Invictus Obi guy is from Anambra too and it's painful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

[s]He is very right.
Look for ways to join.

Before u say I'm hating.
I'm from aguata married to onitsha. So I am an all round anambra lady[/s]
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2019
healthserve:

God bless you my sister.

I see deep wisdom all over your comment. More oil.

The worse off is these guys discourage legitimate people

I'm a farmer grin
Good to know and good luck, but
I hope u are not among those who swindle people all in the name of investing in non existing agric ventures.
I know so many of them in ogun state.
Some have been busted here.

Everybody want fast money.

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

[s]He is very right.
Look for ways to join.

Before u say I'm hating.
I'm from aguata married to onitsha. So I am an all round anambra lady[/s]

Frustration is real, real and real.

If your husband no get, others go get.

Stop flaunting the frustration in your marriage around.

You are the one disgracing your husband family by not having money.

Nwanyi jee kpata ego....i ga Abu ogbenye buru amosu...

Continuing in idea of poverty one day I ga rie amosu, u go then dey alright flying around at night.

Ndi obi ojoo juru obodo.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=81330313][/quote]
Why did u cancel my post?
Cos u hate the truth?
I will tell you the % of drug pushers in all the town's in anambra state if u want to know.

It has literally destroyed my state.

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Frustration is real, real and real.

If your husband no get, others go get.

Stop flaunting the frustration in your marriage around.

You are the one disgracing your husband family by not having money.

Nwanyi jee kpata ego....i ga Abu ogbenye buru amosu...

Continuing in idea of poverty one day I ga rie amosu, u go then dey alright flying around at night.

Ndi obi ojoo juru obodo.
Nnaa, me and u are never in the same league.
As a single lady or married.

So poverty is what made u to start pushing drugs?
Poverty is what made u to start doing yahoo yahoo?
U are one of the lazy Nigerian youths.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by healthserve(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Don't quote the Bible to me.

The difference between you and Evans is the fact that you've not been caught.

Keep promising people 200% returns on farm when you are a GNLD seller. Fraudster.

From how you write, a blind can paint your character

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by healthserve(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

Good to know and good luck, but
I hope u are not among those who swindle people all in the name of investing in non existing agric ventures.
I know so many of them in ogun state.
Some have been busted here.

Everybody want fast money.

Like to come for a free tour?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
You know you're into shady deals yet you're going around fighting for Forbes list. You can use money to buy chief title, ceremonial award here in Nigeria but anything that has to do with international award expect FBI to go after you.

This case made me to remember the first law of hacking which is IP address. If you cannot protect your IP address then forget anything you're doing online.

IP for where...maybe you dont know that these are FBI. trained to track criminals, terrorist and any thing trackable... forget that mentality..as long as you are online..anything you doing on there can be traced.. we all leave footprint behind when we signed on line... so its because its none of there concern or the monies involved wasn't much..if its a close case as this $12mill ..FBI will fish the Person out.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

Why did u cancel my post?
Cos u hate the truth?
I will tell you the % of drug pushers in all the town's in anambra state if u want to know.

It has literally destroyed my state.

Falsehood called truth

It destroyed your own husband and fathers compound not the state.

If you not successful in life, don't blame others for your failure.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I pray people like you with a sense of honesty get to leadership positions in Igboland. God bless you.

This Invictus Obi guy is from Anambra too and it's painful.
I jump and pass.
Before they will kill me and my family for blocking their ways?

It's indeed very painful.
We have very very hard working men and women in anambra but these drug ediots and yahoo guys make caricature of their hard works.
So everybody want to hammer by all means.

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

Nnaa, me and u are never in the same league.
As a single lady or married.

So poverty is what made u to start pushing drugs?
Poverty is what made u to start doing yahoo yahoo?
U are one of the lazy Nigerian youths.

Nwanyi jee maru ife I ga eme your life.

Stop looking for someone's doorstep to drop your frustration in life.

I jiro ego, I na ebughari obi ojoo

Ifele ana emekwa gi??

If they call legit u go come out...hide ur face biko.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2019
mumu guy! Why you go dey access hacked email via Nigerian IP?

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Realhommie(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2019
What an interesting thread, read every single post from page 1, lol..

Las las na legit sure pass ooo. #SayNoToFraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I don't know if E money is a scammer, but I know he's fronting for powerful people.

He owns 5 star shipping, and 5 star shipping was granted concession to manage some RORO terminals in Apapa. 5 star had never managed a terminal before and the company was one of the firms contracted to manage the Roro terminal towards the end of the Obasanjo administration. The interesting thing is that 5 star shipping didn't have the capacity or expertise to manage the terminal cos the owner sef is an illiterate.

The terminal was for Comet Logistics to manage but the powers that be brought in 5 star to represent their interests. Comet Logistics does the work at the background but 5 star receives the money for disbursement and makes noise.

Guess who owns Comet logistics? TY Danjuma.
Emoney makes noise so as to look wealthy and distract attention from the true owners of the business.

Another person you should look at is Tonto Dike's Ex. In fact, check anyone promoted by Alex Reports, they all are sleazy creatures.
wicked facts... Just like your moniker

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by shigoslim(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2019
That is how one stupid folk scam me $640 btc from nairaland using either USA or China whatsapp . I'm very sure you be caught sooner or later . You will think this people got their money from sweat not knowing they scam people up and down. They will be riding big car.

God anything that will tarnish my image abeg draw my leg comot .

5 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Falsehood called truth

It destroyed your own husband and fathers compound not the state.

If you not successful in life, don't blame others for your failure.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not a social media freak nor the type who usually blow their own trumpet.
But let me advice u, there are many ways to make cool money in Nigeria. U will grow steadily and build ur empire.
As a very young woman in higher institution and independent but is biz savvy, I trade while in school(got that spirit from my mum), I deal in jewerlies.
I will hoop on night bus from ninth mile to kano standing straight to sabongeli.
Buy jewerlies( was couched by a kanuri man), pay for a seat, stop somewhere in logo state and run with every other person when robbers attack, enter school, shower and go to class.
My buyers are already waiting. After school I will sleep and the next day, take my goods to the place I normally sell it and just give it a maximum of 3 days and they are all gone.
While some of my mates were busy chasing men, I was making money.
Finished school and went for service, worked on my transfer and was working where I want to work,got married, so what are u saying?
That u can't make it without pushing drug?
My first trip to Dubai was with my mentor to buy jewerlies.

Like I said, there are many ways to make money in Nigeria than pushing drugs and yahoo. They are blood money.
U kill people to make money and u enjoy it.
U are a sadist.
I equate people like u with fulani herdsmen and boko haram.
Shame on u.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by princfred(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

He is very right.
Look for ways to join.

Before u say I'm hating.
I love you my sister for being sincere and candid here.

6 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by shigoslim(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
mumu guy! Why you go dey access hacked email via Nigerian IP?

Forget who is offering you third IP address ain't same oyinbo . Whether he used Nigeria or third party will still be caught. What of his email address on nairaland..... this are your type that do claim to be wise rather the fool one .

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2019
healthserve:

Like to come for a free tour?
Nope, thank u.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Ajibade123(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2019
you see those of you that always pray to be like another person without knowing the root of their wealth hope you learn from these

anyway see how you can improve productivity in your organization
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-improve-productivity-in-an-organization/
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by princfred(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But let me advice u, there are many ways to make cool money in Nigeria. U will grow steadily and build ur empire.
As a very young woman in higher institution and independent but is biz savvy, I trade while in school(got that spirit from my mum), I deal in jewerlies.
I will hoop on night bus from ninth mile to kano standing straight to sabongeli.
Buy jewerlies( was couched by a kanuri man), pay for a seat, stop somewhere in logo state and run with every other person when robbers attack, enter school, shower and go to class.
My buyers are already waiting. After school I will sleep and the next day, take my goods to the place I normally sell it and just give it a maximum of 3 days and they are all gone.
Finished school and went for service, worked on my transfer and was working where I want to work,got married, so what are u saying?

Like I said, there are many ways to make money in Nigeria than pushing drugs and yahoo. They are blood money.
U are a sadist.
Shame on u.
See good sense ...chai....Assuming say you never marry now......chai....... Na your type men suppose to kneel with two legs propose to.

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

[s] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U are a sadist.
Shame on u.[/s]

Sorry I cannot read this gibberish.

Nwanyi jee dozie be di gi, jee dozie be nna gi..

Chiba okpa na uno......Chiba okpa na ulo na nwaanyi ka ibu..

Stop looking to drop your frustration of failed marriage.

Build your home and make your children proud.

Atazina umuazi afufu.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) by ednut1(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

He is very right.
In all
deep. But i u talk they call u hater. I served in abia. And most of my students had brothers in Thailand, malay china etc. But they could not say what job dem dey do. The houses like u say are mostly empty. Just for showoff

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.