Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home (57058 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / 22 Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder / Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by MrTrend(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Cooking gas the danger we live with!!

Do you know that the gas cylinder you live with in the kitchen is a time bomb, ready to explode anytime?

Gas cylinders has expiring date like any other product.

The Expiring date is coded on the side of the cylinder in alphabetical order; A,B,C,D in quarters.

A is for March, 1st Qtr
B is for June, 2nd Qtr
C is for Sept, 3rd Qtr
D is for Dec, 4th Qtr.
There are some two digit numbers that follows. e.g. D06. So if you have D06 on your cylinder, it means that it has expired Dec 2006.And if it is A20, it is going to expire in March 2020.

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/how-to-prevent-cooking-gas-from-exploding-at-home/

Please, share, inform others.

36 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by MrTrend(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2019
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by UKordietrying: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
O.p your post is inconclusive. By the way you stole my ftc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Neddstark: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bad thing is that discarded cylinders will be taken off the trash, re-painted and resold as something new. This country ehn. Thanks for the info though

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Rubbiish(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Where is it on gas pic u posted?

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by abumoney(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmmm.. U forgot to add "copied"

2 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Just avoid leakage.
That's the only thing that may lead to explosion.
As for the cylinders with hose pipe, try change the hose pipe as at when due.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by MizyB(f): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Informative. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Following
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Mutemenot(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
I know someone who panel beat and repaint his own grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Embell: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
How true is this? Those who know better should educate us.

2 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by lovedayugo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for the info
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by hopefulLandlord: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Neddstark:
Bad thing is that discarded cylinders will be taken off the trash, re-painted and resold as something new. This country ehn. Thanks for the info though

True
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Pure scam and unfounded lies by those who thrive in spreading ignorance and fear because they want people to patronise their sites and blogs. If the poster or op is so intelligent enough, why not use a picture of a gas cylinder like the one above to illustrate your example? No he won't because it is pure lie and noting like that have ever existed or if it existed, the information have been twisted to favour the sacrilegious intention of the op.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by puresaint(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why did they make too hard for a lay man to understand

8 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by OmoAregbesola: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
iro nla. there is nothing like expired cylinder. For your info, cylinder is two cups of heavy iron securely welded together then got corked with appropriate valve. u only need to worry whe.n your cylinder is rusted . if u suspect leakage in a cylinder , put small watér in d valve area , if it gives bubbles then get d valve replaced by professional.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Exposedforall: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Four4Clien(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
this is a very importabt article, pls read it

Promo! for 8k, get your professional website blog. to contact, see red writing below[my signature]
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by OmoAregbesola: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
j

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Laggafin: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nawa o.. I think I go sell ma own and buy kerosene burner.. I can't come and be keeping atomic bomb @ home everyday

4 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by liohan: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
angry
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Kendumazy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Noted! Thanks.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Yakade(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
a young girl, 10 years was seen roaming my street since morning, i called her asked her what happened. She said her madam sent her away for breaking her plates. She said she's from edo and this is her 3 weeks in akure. Please which organization should I contact on her behalf?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by obadesanre: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is very helpful, kudos to whoever thought of bringing this topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Nwaedeinya(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
sdfgh
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by wethebest(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nice
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Katenavas(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
I can't find it on my cylinder what should I do ??

3 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by mixta140: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.