Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED (1212 Views)

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2019
Okay guys, Prison Break SEASON ONE SENSELESS gets its SEASON TWO.

it will be a seven chapter filled with the usual violent, action, mystery and fun adventures of the mystery man and his team as they try to break the operations of a mysterious company and attempt to invade it's professional assassins .

SENSELESS SEASON 1

https://www.nairaland.com/5305996/prison-break-season-one-senseless#80496449

BLACK NATION will continue from where SENSELESS ended PLEASE CHECK OUT THE SEASON ONE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.

CHAPTER ONE SECRETS debuts tonight!

what are your thoughts ?
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
BLACK NATION

CHAPTER ONE

SCENE: GOVERNOR’S OFFICE

ON CALL:

RE : Hello Mr. Governor , package DE20 has been place on an order by someone…

GOVERNOR UMAR: what…….( he sits upright in his executive chair ,alarmed at best by the news), oh no , I am finished!
RE: However There is a buyer who has placed quite a significant order for the package Mr. governor ….

GOVERNOR UMAI: Who is it, tell me!

RE: Mr. governor if I told you that , you do realize I will be breaching my company’s business policy and code of conduct and secondly don’t ever raise your voice while I am talking, is that understood?

GOVERNOR UMAI: Am sorry ( his voice begins to shake) , please I told you I was going to pay, my budget hasn’t been approved you know ,please , take the package down ,please….

RE: Mr. Governor , please don’t make me feel sad for you all of a sudden , you came to us , you purchased those discs and came to us , you took your time to analyze the risk factor by which your funds which helped you single handedly win your second term was secured , we work under strict terms and conditions by which we are effective in our operation , listen however its not all that dark for you Mr. Governor , the said buyer has a request to make of you if you agree to , will see your package been dropped from the sale order….

GOVENROR UMAI: (excited) really, hah allah be praised, what is it , am ready to do anything?
RE: Oh really, well Mr. governor , the buyer request you to step down from your office ……

GOVERNOR UMAI: what, that’s impossible ,what on earth…

RE:Mr. governor , I wont hesitate to cut the call if you as much as raise your voice again , now shut the hell up and listen…

GOVERNOR UMAI: No, you shut up and listen , I am a governor of a state, I will see to ti that you all ….

RE: (Laughs) , Mr. Umai jarfar Nasiru Muhammed , aged 75 , did his primary school at Elhari School for boys in 1952 , he travlled…

GOVERNOR UMAI: ( confused) how did you…

RE: Mr. governor , information is our business , how stupid do you think we are , we take it upon ourselves to know our clients , we know who you are , your friends ,their friends , your enemies , your sons , your daughter , even the son you denied having , we know your children’s addresses , all over the world , their business associates , who they eat with , who they talk to , who they sleep with , we know everything because we are everywhere , so you can put your threat deep down in your ass and be a good doggy or a dead one, your buyer has agreed to give you just four days for you to decided what’s important to you , your secret or your seat.

CALL ENDS.

Governor Umai jarfar rubbed his head with both hands, the realization of him loosing what he had suffered to achieve despite all odds was daunting at best , he shook his head bitterly as his anger began to take control in a bit, he flung the files , phones and any other thing he could find on his desk away as he breathed heavily .’ what did this have to happen?’ he asked himself , his secrets would tarnish his own image for life and that of his children at best and even their generation , what could he do , who was after his seat, there were too many to be thought of but he knew one above others who would likely want to see him loose his position. ‘not in this life , no, never!’ he said to himself again as he scrambled to ge his phone off his pocket again.
ON CALL:

GOVERNOR UMAI: pick your call you fool! ( shouts angrily as the phone rings)

BIGGIE: (picks the call) oh hello Mr. governor , oh am sorry….
GOVERNOR UMAI: (cuts in) listen biggie, come to my office immediately infact just tell me where you are , I will send my driver to come pick you ,immediately .

BIGGIE: what, hah governor , is everything alright…

GOVERNOR UMAI: nothing is alright at all , listen just tell me where you are I will send the drivers to come pick you up , I have a job for you that needs to be executed as soon a s possible , whatever the cost is I am willing to double or triple it.
BIGGIE: 150!

GOVERNOR UMAI: What, what did you say ,Whats that supposed to mean?

BIGGIE: (Laughs) I said 150 million naira for the job….

GOVERNOR UMAI: (angrily) what sort of nonsense is that?

BIGGIE: you said you were going to triple my pay , I am guessing the job you is a big one plus the last two job I have done and you never finished the pay , I want 150 million , my guess is this is a very important job and will be difficult so I want my pay and my last two pay and interest all paid up front.

GOVERNOR UMAI: you bastard..

BIGGIE: (chuckles) oh governor , its been like eight months since you last called me or needed my service sir, I mean how many times do I get a call from a governor in a year , so why cant I make the most of it besides you owe me that money …

GOVERNOR UMAI: I owe you just a little over five hundred thousand…

BIGGIE: well I added interest and a few other things, you must know we don’t get much from this our business , this days everybody are afraid to hire people with our skills so I want to make the most out of this job besides you are a governor of the state , don’t tell me your don’t have cash stashed in one fat account ….

GOVERNOR UMAI: (cuts in) fine, I will send the money as soon as you…

BIGGIE: Treasure Bank limited, acct no: 2344399227172 name Emmanuel obina, send it now governor then I will send you my address for your driver to come pick me up, good day governor, from the way you are talking self I know the alert don prepare.

SCENE: IVY’S RENTED APARTMENT, LAGOS,MORNING

Caleb got his shirt on and took a wide stare at ivy who hadn’t gotten over the fact that her sister might be trying to bring the association down as well as her.

CALEB: don’t think it too, my guess is she is gonna call sooner or later , you will have your chance to talk with her .

IVY: why has she called ,even a message would have been okay.

CALEB: you know what families are , they are like strings that you get stuck with , constantly playing a part in your actions , ideas ,emotions ,in the army they tell you to forget your family while you are at the fore front of a battle , my guess is she understands this and has decided to cut those strings for now , if you cant you are going to be a liability to you and me and us and your list?

NARRATOR: ivy’s little list is somewhat of a death wish list , where she writes this names of everyone who bleeped her and her family and her identity up , I don’t intend to stop her unlike the good guys I for one enjoy acts of vengence , to pacify one’s soul is the ultimate goal of self consciousness but if you are gonna be the guy or girl with a kill note you got to apply some logic luckily we are taking of the girl who put a bullet right into a commissioner’s head and walked away,I know she can handle her sh*t .

IVY: I don’t want to talk about that now , what about castro anyway ?

CALEB: I am heading to pick him up at the airport , he says he may have stumbled upon something else on the previous disc.

IVY: What does that mean?

CALEB: It means I may have to go after your sister and whoever she is working for if by something it does mean something.

IVY: (picks her shirt up and stands to leave) I have to get going now…

CALEB: (cuts in) will I see you soon?

IVY: ( kisses him ) I don’t know , I go wherever the list takes me to( smiles)
CALEB: (Smiles) don’t get shot this time.

IVY: you bet and good luck ( she walks out of the room)

SCENE: DAROW’S GYM SPACE, LEKKI.
Law arrived on time at the designated spot as directed , he seemed very happy and excited , not just because he had just paid the rent and his siblings school fees and still had more than enough to spare it just felt that way at moment.

LAW: (calls a worker) bros make you no vex oh but eh one of my real g dey here like that way I wan track here , e say e if I just port come make I halla he name way be BOSS say anybody on the spot go direct me….

WORKER: Oh you must be the guest , please wait here a bit ( the worker runs off and appears with a pair of boxing gloves and a head gear) he said you should wear this and wait for him in the ring( points to a boxing ring).

LAW: (confused) hah (Laughs) so boss too na boxer e be e, eh no problem na I fit flex muscles wella this one no be anything na bush meat this one be for me.

Law quickly wore the gloves and got the head gear on and proceeded to the ring , it took about five minutes more before a taller beefy man all geared up in boxing accessories climbed into the ring, sensing this was going to be a spar law quickly joined him.

MAN: (takes a boxing stance) the boss says you have to knock me out , if you don’t , you will walk out of here without the job.

LAW: na wao na which kind guy self be this one ,anyway shall I don chop for the down payment shall so I go just knock your brain down so make I no enter all those kind jagajaga sh*t like that plus I need the job like die.

Law immeidiately begin to test his luck throwing a few punches which is opponent dodged very well , he was having a hard time as he began to get hit from all angles consistently as the spar continued , he was struggling to keep up as the man edged him effectively , bringing him to the ground , at one point only for law to stand up again but this time he decided to remove the gloves and the head gear.

MAN: (laughs) whats this , you know doing that only makes it easier for me to knock you out and difficulty for you to fight very……

He halted hoping to react to law’s leap towards him , but the reaction was sudden , he hadn’t been expecting such having dealt so much to the youngster already but there he was right in front of his face with one big fist culled up in the air with its target determined already, he got his guard up only to go down cold as law’s fist smashed deep in between his eyes .

Law winced his eyes and spat hard into the ring as he stood up right only to hear the workers clapping for him.

ELIJAH: ( walks into the ring ) you just beat my champion boxer with just one punch , am impressed but your style is rough and raw at best , brute strength doesn’t offer a lot of reward in this profession you have decided to take on.

LAW: (laughs) brute strength no watin , boss see forget that thing , all those time way your guy just dey dive up and down say na fight e wan fight I swear if to say those yeye things no dey my hand maybe I for don kill him self .

ELIJAH: don’t you speak good English at all, my reports say you are a graduate of course and not some every day tout roaming the streets.

LAW: sorry sir, its just that na area matas me take dey flow well pass ,no vex I will try and be speaking good English sir.

ELIJAH: don’t bother , its your choice not mine, follow me there is one more thing I need you to do before I can take you in under my wing.

Law follows Elijah as they walk past some rooms and get to an old office within the gym, they both enter and right in there is a little girl tied and blindfolded on a chair.

LAW: (confused) hah na watin be this one?

ELIJAH: you want to be killer ,don’t you? ( stretches a gun with a silencer to him) take it and finish her off now , do it and that’s all.

LAW: no nah , this one na small pikin na , boss na witch she be abhi e get watin she do way make una want make she kick bucket?

ELIJAH: no questions , just take it and do it , I wont ask you for a third time!

LAW: (takes the gun) but …but this thing no make sense na , we no go fit just dey kill people like that , boss check the girl out na na small pikin she be if to say na old man I go say okay base on say he don….

ELIJAH: are you going to do it or not?

LAW: (stares at the little firgthened girl) see eh me be hard guy oh , I dey break bottle chop and all but this kind thing no set at all , e nor proper for head jhare.

ELIJAH: (collects the gun from him) fine I will do it myself ( corks the gun and shoots)….

LAW: noooooh! (He screams and then realizes there is no bullet fired ) wait oh na joke be this abhi watin.

ELIJAH: get out of my office , you can keep the money the association sent to you , I will get them off your back but I want you out of here ,go you are not fit to be a professional killer …

LAW: (begins to beg) boss please na, no vex see I no no say na….

ELIJAH: (produces a fully loaded clip from and loads the gun and points it directly at law) get out now !
Law walks out bitter and disappointed .

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE: CRUSADE BANK ,LEKKI, LAGOS.

Matthew and dayo alighted from the taxi just as they made way for the bank .

Matthew : (laughs) So where to after from now?

Dayo: I don't know brother, was thinking of leaving this God forsaken country honestly....

Matthew : (cuts in) wait oh don't tell me you are thinking otherwise, I thought you always wanted to go out and live a normal life with the cash you got from this job.... (stares at him) don't tell me...

Dayo: (smiles as they take their position in two separate queues) well I was abit skeptic at first about this your professional acting career when you told me to join you but I bet you get paid better than the star studded actors, which is good money for anyone.

Matthew : (smiles) my boss is a mystery man and all but he is a good person, I was out for school for like a year because no one could pay my fees, he called me one day concerning a YouTube video I did for an audition, he liked it and offered me this job, to act in real life (laughs)

Dayo : (smiles) well with my authentic and talented costumes and designs am pretty sure we can make a good team, see I just got paid and now I can think of paying my rent, putting food on my table and all, it's really not that bad anymore.

Matthew and Dayo like everyone else are told to clear off the ATM for a minute to allow the billion van conveying money drive into the bank.

Matthew: (smiles) hmm (draws closer to dayo and whispers into his ears) now who says we can't rob a bank without guns.

Dayo: (laughs) you watch too many foreign films.

Matthew : and walking out of a high security prison isn't a plot from a movie?
Dayo stares consciously a bit as he begins to think through the idea.

Dayo: Savage, we should call it savage.

Matthew : what savage?

Dayo: the name of our team, we need three more people to make this happen.

Matthew : (laughs) now that's the adventurous daredevil I know, savage looks legit, nothing can stop us

Dayo : don't say that word brother, I fear it may be the start of bad luck.

Matthew : no brother, bad luck is meant for people, we are a team (smiles)

they soon finish their cash withdrawals and exit the ATM.

Matthew : so where do we start, what equipments do we get and who do we employ?

Dayo: what do we buy?, am sure there is a movie on heists and all that sh*t ,who to employ? well the boss found you on the internet as you did find me, YouTube, instagram, facebook, sure there are thousands of geniuses just waiting to make their first million doing what they do best and alot out there who wouldn't mind been the next most wanted on the Nigerian Police Force List.

THE END.

CHAPTER TWO : WRECK TODAY
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by iamgprince: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
nice but op ayam not understanding ooo those other stories what happens to them
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
iamgprince:
nice but op ayam not understanding ooo those other stories what happens to them

read the first part of the action series ,the events of BLACK NATION continue directly from where the first series ended. thanks
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
CHAPTER TWO : WRECK

IKOKOH POLICE STATION, LAGOS

The two detectives are trying to go out of the station as they discuss a few things by the counter , when tow constables walk in and immediately passes stares at the detective sunny , who feels he is been mocked for no good reason.

DETECTIVE SUNNY: ( interrupts detective john) hold on a minute , hey you two come here!( points at the two officers who are confused a bit ) did you forget your ears in a cell room or what , I said come here !

DETECTIVE JOHN: sunny, whats going on?

DETECTIVE SUNNY: (turns to D.john as the police officers approach them) these two fools think they can mock me and go scotts free, am gonna teach them a lesson , they are going to be scape goats for these disrespectful crazy bastards roaming this station ( walks off to the two and flings the police cap off his head) what was that stare for that you passed when you looked at me a minute ago,what was it for?

POLICE 1: Sir ,nothing ooh…..

DETECTIVE JOHN: (shocked as he hears the loud banging sound of sunny’s hand on the police’s face sending the police officer backwards ) jesus christ ( runs to hold sunny backwards form descending on the other one.) stop it man, whats wrong with you?

DETECTIVE SUNNY: (forcefully withdraws himself from D.john’s grip and goes ahead to kick the other right in the guts who had quickly tried to tend to the slapped officer ) you think I am some low level officer who you can look down on, I am a detective , an highly profiled investigator , you fools ( kicks hard again as D.john drags him to a corner finally just as Detective Samson walks in) Samson welcome , please take those two out of here now!

Samson could sense whats happening already and quickly rushes the two police officers out of the scene as a furious D.sunny verbally threatens them and insults them.

Detective Samson rushed them to an inner section of the building where he begins to question them about what had happended earlier ,there he is told of the mysterious outburst by the detectiove and his assaults on them which they also add would not be his first.

DETECTIVE SAMSON: Why has anyone not reported this yet?
( He stares at the two men , he sees their fears and understands whats happening)

come lets go check if there is something to fix your broken nose and please I need you to tell me about he’s actions in here ,okay?

(The two officers nod in agreement as they all walk out of sight).

SCENE: SECRET HIDEOUT, AXE TERRITORY

Biggie talks with his accomplices as a family of five kneeling before biggie’s gang plead for their life .

BIGGIE: (laughs a bit as he stares at the family , a man ,woman , senior daughter and two boys)

see listen , you cant beg your way out of this ,
(bends to show the man his phone)

the governor paid good money for you and I decided to add your family as bonus plus we couldn’t leave them since you all were coming back from the church happily like a family so I said to myself

(biggie is taken aback as his most senior gang member rains the family of five with bullets where they kneel , gruesomely killing them , biggie stands up and head towards the accomplice )
idiot!
( slaps him and kicks him hard as the other members laugh) see this mumu man oh hah, piro I talk am say na bad head you be ( sympathetically )

hah , see that fine deputy governor daughter way you just waste like that , you no get sense ( slaps him hard again) see you life , how many times you don catch rich person like that, way you just use do printing material ,hah when we for ask for ransom before we kill them or even play with that fine meat , correct deputy governor daughter like that you say your money na olosho you wan go waste am put
(slaps him hard again as the accomplice apologies )

I go deduct from your money for unwarranted damages caused and business wrecking for all of us

( turns to rest) abhi nor be so? (Chant in agreement ) just go dey drink water on top the remaining pay way you nor go see ( leaves the scene to make a call)

ON CALL:

BIGGIE: Hah Mr. governor , I know you have heard the good news already

GOVERNOR UMAI: (laughs ) yes,yes,yes,yes (Laughs) thank you very much , you made it look like it was one of those usual kidnappers , the police don’t know where to look right now , I am very impressed , I will be making a press conference soon to tell the state who much I will be giving out for your heads if caught

BIGGIE: (laughs) no problem governor , do what you have to ,I will take out my gang members with poisoned drinks now, none will suspect a thing and then catch my trip out of the country by 9 o’clock tonight , job well done like you wanted .

GOVERNOR UMAI: very good ,hah well done biggie, you have …..

BIGGIE: ehm but governor you know I didn’t initially plan to take out my gang oh because they are my boy so I was thinking that pay…

GOVERNOR UMAI: (laughs) don’t worry I know what you are thinking , I have requested one of my private residences in abroad reserved for you , in fact once you arrive over there you will be meeting my person who will take you in , the property is worth 1.1 million dollars.

BIGGIE: (screams in excitement ) hah baba ,hah you don settle my life finish ,thank you very much Mr. governor , it was a pleasure working for you again.

GOVERNOR UMAI: Oh the pleasure is all mine , you have saved me a lot of trouble biggie, thank you.

CALL END.

SCENE: UNKNOWN

Vena cocks her gun and seem to play with it as she aims and at nothing while Maxwell and Melee work on the computer , both yell at something that gets vena startled for a minute just as they rush towards her .

MAXWELL: (holding his system and shows her , a set of floating numbers on the screen ,running simultaneously ) you may not know what this is but I will like you to try and tell me what you think this is!

VENA: ( stares confusingly) don’t play games, we don’t have that time.

MELEE: the disc we got from the hacker , its not a location , it’s a stash disc and what you see there (pointing to the laptop) vena those are nukes code .

VENA: (Laughs hysterically) what are you blabbing about?

MAXWELL: Vena, this are military active codes for three nukes war head ,we don’t know whose countries nukes this is or where its from but this codes if we so desire could launch nuke war heads that can wipe twice the size of Nigeria, we have weapon codes that could start the third world war (he stares angrily now) someone sold a freaking nuke for God knows what, if they find out what we have , the whole world will hunt us for life, forget ISIS or AL-QAEDA ,we are the new guns in the streets.

VENA: (Shakes his head) what have we got ourselves into, I will make the call, he has to know.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE: DELTA. ASABA

Ivy arrives in a cab outside THE LONG THING bar , a well known hideout for crooks and all other criminals which seems to be out of the jurisdiction of any law enforcement agency, her contact is no other person than the dreaded and one of the most feared ex-militant turned full time kidnapper, mami python; his name is as a result of his python snake which he keeps around as a pet , someone people say many people have been eaten by the python.

She shrugged her neck from side to side and flexed her hands and knuckles too , This is the place highly sought out for criminals go to hide and she was walking right into it , it was no news to hear of those who were shot while discussing with another inside the bar or even decapitated , she removed her dark shades from her pockets and put them on as she walked in , her gun well placed in her belt holder under her jacket, extra clips fully stocked and loaded into places no one would think of.

She walked into the bar drawing an awkward attraction to her from everyone within the bar as they starred at her , she had no time to look around as someone she recognized as mami python’s boy stood to signal her to come closer.

MAMI PYTHON: ( Stares at her as she approaches his table ) look who we have here( smiles as she sits at the opposite table) welcome , how was your trip?

IVY: lets cut to the chase MP , my contact do you have it?

MAMI PYTHON: yes I do and ( he pauses for a while ) well it seems your contact has been very busy so to say.

IVY: what do you mean busy?

MAMI PYTHON: he knows you will eventually come for him so he has been securing his base of operations for quite some time , Sugah is no longer operating the business , he is now into Oil and Sea and ….

IVY: ( slams her fist on the table) shit, he has gone in deep hasn’t he?
MAMI PYTHON: (shakes his head ) well he seems to be very afraid of you….

IVY: he should , I will kill that bastard ,it doesn’t matter where he runs to or hides , I will goto hell just to kill him for what he did .

MAMI PYTHON: ( smiles and then turns to his boys) you see this is the kind of girl I like to call my woman , one hundred percent deadly and unforgiving , not this scarred brats who can even handle a prick( the boys laughs as he returns his stare at ivy)
No one can track him , no one knows where he is , we believe he might be deep in the forest , he has to have a base of operation so I will say yes because even I have one myself , however there is a way out( smiles at her ) I have someone , his second in command..

IVY: ( cuts in) where is he?

MAMI PYTHON: girl just chill na , you go let mami python drop am as he dey hot ,chill ( he smiles dully at her) Gbaragah is the guy you are looking , he happens to be the commander of the paramilitary group ASFM …..

IVY: (cuts in) isn’t that the same people who have been causing problems for you and everyone in this bar?

MAMI PYTHON: (laughs) exactly the same saint we fear and you have heard of is also the devil Sugah worships , Sugah and his boys are under gbaragah’s protection, hence sugah cant be touched by anyone of us ,Trust me people have be killed just by mentioning sugah’s name (Stares around cautiously and produces a paper to her which she collects)

Find a gbaragah there , I don’t know how you are going to get him alone but I am sure he would recognize a devil like himself when e sees one ( smiles)

IVY: I am no devil ( stands up) just out to get some revenge ,thank you for your help( she stands to leave )

MAMI PYTHON: (cuts in) would you do me a favor when you go talk with that bastard?

IVY: (stands and turns back at him) what?

MAMI PYTHON: kill the bastard for me (ivy turns and leave), just look at that backside ( he rolls his tongue as he watches ivy leave the bar)

THE END
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2019
CHAPTER THREE: WAGES OF SIN

SCENE: AJEGUNLE, LAGOS

Law is busy helping a friend sell at the ever busy market place where meat are been sold , he attends to a customer as he stylishly handles the knife and cutlass cutting the chunk of meat into smaller pieces for the customer.

CUSTOMER: Oga the way way you just dey cut this thing so( amused and impressed ) e dey fear person oh ( smiles)

LAW: (laughs) madam forget that thing , we don start to dey handle knife for we mother belly , see all this one na chidren’s play madam.

( he gets a nylon which he uses to wrap the meat and proceeds to give to his customer who is generous enough to tip him as she leaves) hah madam na God dey waka your way , madam you just settle my case this morning so ,thank you ( smiles as he takes his seat and begins to sharpen his knives again)

Where rufai go na, make he come make I go find my direction this morning ( he talks to himself before his phone rings which he picks )

ON CALL:
LAW: hello, na who be this one?
RE: is this 45RED?

LAW: (pauses for a moment as he realizes this is the association calling him ) yes ,yes sir.

RE: We have a job for you , call it a test, our employee wasn’t thrilled with your abilities the other day but we think everyone deserves a second chance , should you agree to take the job , we will think of reappointing you on a full time basis.

CALL ENDED.

LAW: Una me na, sorry eh yes, yes I go..i will take the job sir , thank you very much sir, God( he realizes the call has been cut) Yes, hah parle ( throws his hands into the air) hah parle you talk am before , you talk well well, I no be think but you talk am , law don arrive well ( he drops his knives as he seats and begins to play a music on his phone to celebrate ).

SCENE: LAGOS , IKEJI

NARRATOR: So my hacker arrived , poor alabi took ill when he got hold of the pictures of his slain girlfriend but he was young and tough after we agreed to meet at another private resident of mine,here he filled me on everything that happened and something else.

CALEB: ( stares at castro ) what do you mean when you said the algorithms didn’t correspond to what is usually there, I don’t get?

CASTRO: ( Sighs) boss , the encryption was different at first , it gave me quite some time to crack myself and this is the guy that cracks encryptions in his sleep , so it got me really interested in it and guess what boss, it was military grade encryption not just any military grade but the finest and sorta jigsaw type ,that screws with your brains and your keyboards anyway I cracked it because I can , it was tagged and had tracking on it but I took care of those as well….

NARRATOR: one thing , I liked about castro is his ability to run a system , you can call him gifted if you wanted but he is the absolute best I can think of but I really care less about how he does it , I mean it does gives him joy to sit and talk about how one code leads to another or another to some shitty program .

CALEB: cut to the chase castro.

CASTRO: sorry boss just carried away , okay you will never believe what those codes were( he pauses as caleb’s phone begins to ring which he picks up)
ON CALL:

CALEB: have you called to collect what you owe?

VENA: (Chuckles) that’s a personal debt mystery man but I am calling for business purposes .’

CALEB: go on, am listening.

VENA: My colleagues want to do a trade with you, are you interested?
CALEB: no, not interested.

VENA: wait don’t be so hasty , you are the mystery man and not the impatient man , we want to exchange the disc for something else.

CALEB: (chuckles) is this a joke or something am a bit curious , what on earth would make any one who wants to take the association down exchange the only possible way to getting at them for anything,wait unless what you found isn’t exactly a key is it ,vena?

VENA: ( she pauses for a while ) how did you know my name?

CALEB: your sister is ….

MELEE: hello, is this the mystery man?

CALEB: (realizes vena is no longer on the line) put her back on.

MELEE: Sorry I don’t take orders from you , I believe my colleague has explained to you what we are willingly to give now this is what or who we want in return.

CALEB: who?

MELEE: Okpara Michael, am sure the name should ring a bell to you.

NARRATOR: Okpara Michael , A self publicized messiah and activist , the leader of the FREE FIGHTERS , whose violent and abusive online campaigns and open demonstrations with his followers against the government and all political power house they perceived as wrong and corrupt ended up a whole bloody mess , Okpara Michael and his so called free fighters , a bunch of ex-convicts ,military deserters ,

men,women , girls ,boys ,children who had a bone to pick with the government use of violence against leaders were getting out of the hand , political figures and their families were been dragged out from churches, offices, seminars, conferences and killed soon he was labeled a terrorist as was the fre fighters , the military were on them soon, a nation wide operation tagged CLEAN OUT by the men of the force rounded up thousands of his free fighters and after three weeks Okpara Michaels was caught along with a few politicians who were siding the nut job, turned out the bastard was no self righteous messiah ,just another happy to play politics with the masses by wiping oppositions .

CALEB: that’s impossible he was given a death sentence which was carried out the next day on live TV

MELEE: He is alive and well mystery man, You of all should know that Okpara Michael spent his time acquiring information valuable enough to spare his life of the death sentence , he is alive and our sources can confirm that , he is locked away from the eyes of the world but he is alive ,kept in a high private security facility along with a few other people who the world have long thought dead of , for their silence they are granted life over death , we don’t know where really but am sure your hacker friend or employee can help figure that once he gets his hands working.

CALEB: you haven’t told me what is in the disc?

MELEE: it contains military codes for a three active nuclear war heads, mystery man and we hope you are crazy enough to still be interested in them and take our deal.

NARRATOR: I see now why will I be interested in that?

MELEE: It may interest you to know each disc has a seal of purchase , a digital road map to uncovering the identity of the owner except this has the finger prints of three people all over it meaning , the disc is not complete ,there are other two and we believe this may in fact be a master disc…..

CALEB: you don’t have to convince me why I should go get your man , I will take the deal but how would I know you guys wouldn’t go get the others yourself ?

MELEE: Oh trust me , we wouldn’t , two other two people are not your average power hungry people so trust me we will honor our words as will you.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE: LAGOS, AJEGUNLE.

Dayo and Matthew have been watching a few movies and doing a lot of researches for some nights now , carefully detailing information which they believe would aid them in their course , they decide to call up their first member to be and request his participation.

ON CALL:

DAYO: Hey castro, how have you been bro?
RE: dayo ,hey am good and you?

DAYO: (chuckles) yeah I am doing just fine ..

RE: (cuts in) heard about your little scheme you pulled at the prison ,man that was crazy brother.

DAYO:am an actor and the world is my stage brother and that brings me to why I am calling are you by any chance free for a job?

RE: job,hmmm I don’t understand?

DAYO: I mean well its not…okay see we are setting up a little team of….
RE: a team , you? Hmmm really, whats it about?

DAYO: (laughs) cooperate espionage in nigeria style
RE: sorry not interested.

CALL ENDS .

DAYO: (cuts in) bro its going to be ( realizes the phone has been cut )
MATTHEW : (cuts in) bros so what did he say?

DAYO: (smiles) don’t mind the guy he says he is not interested yet that he will think about eh what about the guy you wanted us to contact , the one you say is good with making fake id’s?

MATTHEW: ( smiles ) oh yes , he is ready to meet with us when we are ready ( hands him a list of equipments ) the bill is big oh but check it out

DAYO: (reads through the list) where are we going to buy this ones from this are way too expensive and I don’t see a way to get this easily ( phone beeps which he pauses to access)

CASTRO “Eshie Lauretta check her out bro if she asks who referred you tell her it’s the White fox,goodluck”
(Smiles) change of plans I think we have found our hacker.

THE END
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2019
CHAPTER FOUR: COOPERATE KILLER

SCENE: LEKKI,LAGOS

Law rushed to get a flyer as he joined the campaign team behind the fleet of cars of senator Idaho who were campaigning in the busy roads , Senator Idaho himself stood comfortably through the over head opening of his car waving and saluting as he made his way around.

Law moved stealthily drawing no attention whatsoever to himself , he was good at understanding how people reasoned , a tactician himself during his one and a half year period in the army , after he had finished school , his decision to quit the army came as a result of his father’s brutal death as a police man at the hands of bank robbers after which no form of help was rendered by the government to help the slain police man’s family.

His father was a man of integrity , honest and dutiful to his call, brave enough to have killed four out of the five fully armed robbers , his disappointment in realizing nothing good comes easily from serving his country got him annoyed and frustrated hence his decision to quit the army and make use of his skills in doing something that could help him and his six younger siblings.

Law ensured his father’s pistol was well hidden from sight but yet ready for the fatal shot , it was noisy as hell but it didn’t bother him much he waited patiently until the senator had decided to spray cash into the roads, the rush for cash was perfect , just that one instance law’s hand tightened around his weapon , he raised it high enough whilst his flyer covered 75% of the weapon.

GBOAH! GBOAH!!

Came the sounds of bullets as the senator fell out of the over head into the ground while passers and onlookers ran helter shelter causing mass pandemonium , law disappeared into the crowd easily , he needn’t check the target , he may be a better brawler with his fist but having starting to learn how to shoot at the age of thirteen came with its benefits for him.

SCENE: IKOKOH POLICE STATION, LAGOS

Detective Sunny blasted through the doors of the duo’s shared office with a paper in his hands as he headed straight for detective john .
DETECTIVE SUNNY: ( slams the piece of paper on john’s desk) what on God’s name is this?

DETECTIVE JOHN: ( confused but options to pick the paper up and reads through) what is this , I have nothing to do with this…

DETECTIVE SUNNY: (cuts in) spare me that trash john, how on earth could you do this to me , going behind my back to report to the commissioner about my unprofessional attitude, what the heck is wrong with you ( slams his fist on the table ) i.....

DETECTIVE JOHN: hey cool it man , I am disappointed in you sunny , what is the meaning of this , accusing me of going behind, I mean are you even serious about accusing me of such , I would never do such not that I cant but …

DETECTIVE SUNNY: oh not that you can ,huh so that’s it listen let me tell you something , you son…

DETECTIVE JOHN: (stands to his feet angrily) sunny don’t do that , don’t threaten me ,am not one of those boys you go around and play boss with , am your partner and not just your partner but the lead detective in this case if you cant control your god damn temper then take a leave and let someone who can….

DETECTIVE SUNNY: oh wait a minute so this is the plan huh, get me off the case and take on that little bitch of yours , that rookie huh , we have been partners for..

DETECTIVE JOHN: three years sunny, I have watched you whine , abuse your power and position ,complain about everything I mean really what on earth is wrong with you (raises his voice now0 you are not the only one who has problems so why take it out on everyone all the time , you do whatever you like whenever you like , you are a proud and egocentric person…

DETECTIVE SUNNY:
( grabs john by the neck as john struggles to get his hands off him) don’t you dare talk to me that way you hear me ( detective Samson walks in just in time to see what’s going on , making detective sunny release his hold on john)

you and your rookie detective can go solve the damn case , I am putting in my request as soon s possible , to hell with you all am better with you .

( walks away and out of the office leaving both Samson and john )

DETECTIVE SAMSON: sir, are you alright?

DETECTOVE JOHN: (smiles) I am thanks for asking.

DETECTIVE SAMSON: What was that about sir?

DETECTIVE JOHN: someone filed a report against him , am guessing one of the officers during the recent scuffle between him and the police officers , honestly ( sits down) I don’t know why any of them haven’t reported him all this time but then again no one likes to cross his path , he is ruthless sometimes …

DETECTIVE SAMSON: (cuts in) sir I was the one who filed the compliant against your partner, am very sorry that I did , we are taught that…

DETECTIVE SAMSON: ( cuts in) I know you were the one, it had to be you and its okay you did the right time and stares at the empty detective sunny’s desk) please as soon as you are done get someone in to clear the detective’s office and bring in your things , the desk is now yours.

DETECTIVE SAMSON: sir this was not my intention really I just heard about the abuses and…

DETECITVE JOHN: you did what I couldn’t do that’s good enough somehow I think we will make better partners , I will call you Samson and you can call me john, get your things over here lets see what we can find out together.

DETECTIVE SAMSON: (smiles) thank you very much sir , I wont disappoint you ,that’s a promise sir.

SCENE: GOVERNOR’S OFFICE

Governor Umar had a big broad smile on his face as he fondled with his phone , his hired gun over seas had confirmed biggie’s hit and run as soon as he walked out of the airport ‘ there everything solved ‘ he said to himself as he turned his attention to some documents he needed to sign but then his phone rang ,it was already four days since he got a call from the association so he knew who was calling.
ON CALL:

RE: So governor have you made your choice already or do I have to remind you about the decision my client needs from you ?

GOVERNOR UMAI: (chuckles ) oh please don’t play games with me , we both know there is no client now, I mean there cant be any client .
RE: what do you mean governor ?

GOVERNOR UMAI: I know who would want me to step down and I took care of him , in other words you have no client anymore.

RE: (laughs) and by client you mean the dead deputy governor ,listen governor you have five hours more in fact for your stupidity and obvious desperation to wipe an entire family out you have two hours more , your package will get to the hands of our client after which you will be on your own, good day governor .

CALL ENDS.

GOVERNOR UMAI: What ( raises his voice) , hello what are you saying , no ,don’t tell me this , what are you talking about ? ( he stares at the phone before smashing the phone at the wall ,collapsing back into his executive chair ) what have I done? ( he shook his head bitterly before drawing out his personal firearm from one of the storage cabinet ) am sorry I cant live like this , am sorry ( he said to himself with shaking voice and heavy breathing

(he raised the gun just up to his eyebrow before his secretary walked in )
GBOAH! GBOAH!! GBOAH!!!

(she fell to the ground quickly even before she could react)
GBOAH!

The fourth shot came as his weapon dropped from his lifeless hands, the governor had ended his life.

THE END
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by enm(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thanks op, am enjoying your story
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by Johnwick64: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2019
I got a question:dis guys Caleb,ivy,Rena etc how do dey get their skills are dey ex military or dey woke up one morning and dey r dat good...
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Johnwick64:
I got a question:dis guys Caleb,ivy,Rena etc how do dey get their skills are dey ex military or dey woke up one morning and dey r dat good...

read abit from season one SENSELESS , their characters will unfold fully over the course of the eight seasons. thanks
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
CHAPTER FIVE: LAGOS, IKEJA

Castro and Caleb have been trying to figure out where or if there is any truth to what Vena and her gang did tell them.

CASTRO: (working on his system whilst Caleb makes some calls) boss come take a look at this for a minute ( he says as caleb approaches him) ever heard of the name Salem Ahmid Mashood? (placing his computer right in front of caleb )

CALEB: Salem is war leader of the terror group DASHIDI who operate within the geni basin in Somalia , after a decade of war he was caught but his group have been around causing andwreck havoc from time to time, last time I heard anything about the terror leader he was supposed to be transferred to one of his allies country to help calm tensions and deal with the insurgents who may wan to try and release him.

CASTRO: oh very good boss but do you know the allied country which he was eventually transferred to?

CALEB: it was top secret , no publication was made on that aspect not that any one cared about it too.

CASTRO: it turns out that the allied country was Nigeria

CALEB: go on.

CASTRO: I hacked into one of the security database though I couldn’t find anything we could use I found the transfer document perfected between our country and Somalia in respect to salem it contained a deal of over 150 million dollars for the duration of three months now what got me interested really is the fact that none of the usual prison facility known to everyone was used infact none was measured during the deal but there is something I found out , a part of the deal involved the Somalia government sending emissaries to supervise the so called security facility three times a month and what I have here ( types something on the computer).

.is the security details regarding the trips and that’s Kano , all nine times they landed , the security details regarding their flight had one destination ,which is kano .

CALEB: (nods his head) hmmm I see so whatever we are looking for is in kano ,okay anything else?

CASTRO: Oh yes although that was what I got from the security details , so I decided to dig in to the affairs of the kano government , I mean thye certainly would know if their state would be home to a war lord , so I did a search within it’s security programs and I found a secret security project funded by the federal government worth over 25 billion naira last year , the time this was done correlated within the period the salem’s deal took place ,somehow I think this was related okay so , this project was never in the media and the funds were deemed to be part of its budget funds which again wasn’t true ….

NARRATOR: I told you he was good with the keyboards.

CASTRO: although it was never commissioned by the both state and federal government , I can confirm that the facility has been in operation sonce inception , consistent details that relate to its operability and maintenance are consistently documented and sent across the SSS and the federal government , boss I don think its gonna be easy to just walk in to this place.

CALEB: ( Thinks for a moment) can you hack the SSS servers , I need to know how it functions and the operations perhaps the SSS has information in regards to who and who is within this facility.

CASTRO: (Thinks for a moment) I have never hacked SSS hmmm give me thirty minutes….

CALEB: I will give you fifteen and then I want answers ( walks out).

SCENE: LEKKI,LAGOS.
Dayo and Matthew looked quite unsettled as they waited for their guest that’s if she was really going to be around , she hadn’t given any of them a straight answer as to her participation to their proposal over the phone .

DAYO: (opens the bottle of champagne much to mattew’s surprise )abeg lets drink this thing jhare.

MATTHEW: dayo you just naked our table so, how can we order such a V.I.P space and the bottle of champagne is opened ,if she comes now….

DAYO: (cuts in) I don’t think she is going to come bro, its been like an hour or so , I am tired of waitng jhore.

MATTHEW: ( takes an empty glass) oya bring it let me pour something to drink too.

They were still trying to ration the drink between selves when lauretta joined them , quite younger than both guys , her low cut and her medicated glasses gave her away as she smiled warmly .

LAURETTA: ( stares at the two) sorry for keeping you waiting , I was in church .

DAYO: in the church? (Stares at matthew )okay no problem, thanks for coming we didn’t think you would still come around .

MATTHEW: eh yes , ehm are you hungry or do you want something to relax yourself with ?

LAURETTA: thanks but no , can you tell me what you want?
DAYO: (smiles) hah I like you style, ehm we need a person good in computer and…..

LAURETTA: (cuts in) you need a hacker , am a hacker with complete mastery over multiple programming skills and languages, what do you need a hacker for?

MATTHEW: well we need a hacker who can hack stuff like really dangerous stuff but for the better good and very good payment for the hacker

LAURETTAsadsmiles) you know as an only child to a mother who is a professor in the study of computer science and widely known successful software developer for a father , I honestly don’t need your money but I like the ideas of running a heist like the robin hood kinda thing , we take from the rich and we give…

DAYO: (cuts in) well ehm ( stares at matthew and then at her) well ehm the thing is we were just thinking of making good mo…

LAURETTA: (Cuts in) while little kids were been taught how to walk or speak or crawl and all I was been taught my first programming language , I have done and created more security programs for my dad than he has for him self or any one in his company can , if you want my help am not saying you shouldn’t get something out of it but this is an opportunity to help people who have been deprived by the government and those in power of something good , the world needs heroes and we can even if in the eyes of the law it might be wrong it doesn’t stop you or I from doing what is right, I want to help but i hope you guys can think bigger if you think its okay then count me in.

MATTHEW: ( stares at dayo who gives him a nod) okay , okay I think you are right , we can Nigeria robin hood you know help those who have nothing ,sure why not.

To be continued
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE: DELTA, ASABA

Ivy made her way into the hotel where she had booked for her stay , she reached for her room and locked the doors behind her quickly .
Once on her phone , she began to make a few calls and pull a few favors through in hopes of getting something concrete on Gbaragah just as the evening began to crawl in slowly, once certain of what to do next she changed her outfit into a jean a crop top and a jean jacket that covered her waist line and brought out a stash of cocaine , the white nylon was filled to the brim when she tore it open and swallowed half the content ,

she shook her head from left to right before taking a bottle of whiskey from and again downed half its content , once done she took her guns out from the bag , double look a likes of her 9mm caliber pistols and tugged them in behind her waist and a few clips of ammo.

She starred at the bullet proof vest lying on the bed and smiled dangerously before heading out.

gbaragah’s ASFM paramilitary convoy headed for madam’s kuro’s bar to get some fresh palm wine and a few girls as well ; the two best things madam kuro was good at, Commander gbaragah stood at about 6.5ft tall with broad shoulders , dark and hairy as hell like a gorilla , a big brute and one corrupt former military sergeant , his ASFM group were commissioned eight months ago to curb the barbaric inter community clashes ,

pipeline vandalizing and militacy in various communities in the riverine areas once effective at its earliest inception it soon became vicious and quite uncontrollable by the government , its operations became politically motivated and as well as its members , fully stacked with cache of weapons and ammunitions its members can somehow be seen as a government militant group ,corrupt and vicious , too ashamed to owe to its failures the government rather let the ASFM carry on with its operations ,hoping someday someone puts an end to them.

Ivy got on her phone while she was on her way to the bar.
ON CALL:

IVY: hello Mr.governor ( she paused as her eyes and that of the taxi driver met who quickly returned his focus to his driving )…

RE: who is this and how did you get my private line?

IVY: (laughs) we should forget how I got your number and talk about what I can do for you.

RE: (laughs) okay go on, what can you do for me?

IVY: as of this night , you will get calls confirming that the so called paramilitary group you helped commission which has become a terror and pain in the flesh of your own people has been officially dissolved and disbanded ( she paused as the governor became silent ) .

RE: who is this and what do you want?

IVY: am here to help you clean your mess ,whats more no one will draw the blame to you and whats more the state security will get the applause for helping removing a tyrant from the state.

RE: is this some joke or what…

IVY: (cuts in angrily ) shut and listen governor , I want you to give the order to the police force to make up a strike force they can call it a covert operation to tackle with the ASFM or whatever , their order should be to go to madam’s kuro’s bar within three hours from now they must not go before or after that time period, they should be armed to the teeth if possible but relax they will not be doing any fighting tonight I will am going to give you thirty minutes to get the inspector general to give me a call to confirm the operation before I begin , is that understood?

RE:erhmm okay I will.

CALL ENDS.

THE END
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
CHAPTER SIX : CLAPBACK

SCENE : DAROW’S GYM SPACE. LEKKI

Law arrived at the gym though already getting late , he made his move and headed for the entrance , which was left wide opened , he knew Elijah must have already known he was going to come by besides the call from the association had insisted that he needed to go see Elijah for some reasons they never mentioned ,he didn’t like the idea but he was no coward either to be afraid of another man.

Once inside , he noticed how everything else was dark and shady except for the boxing ring which had its bright over head lamp shinning down on it , in there were two pairs of boxing glove , he grinned angrily as he knew what he needed to do, he took his shirt off and drew up his jeans to kneel level before he headed for the ring , he mumbled a few words angrily ; he didn’t understand why he had to fight each time he had to come see him.

ELIJAH: because you need to be assassin to live unlike me I have always like the bad guys in the movies you watch hence I have always wanted to be an assassin , you are here because you still have a room within your head that judges good from evil and evil from good , you have reservations and that’s dangerous not for you but for the people I work with.

LAW: (stares at the head gloves he himself had put on) and you cor feel say na boxing go fix the reservations me dey get ( laughs) anyway shall , me don….

ELIJAH: ( brings his phone out and dials a number )

ON CALL:

ELIJAH: is everyone there ?

RE: we have the mother…

ELIJAH: (cuts in) hold on (stares at law who is a bit confused at the moment and then puts the call on loud speaker) say that again (Stares at law dully)

RE: we have the mother the younger brother and his girl friend here ready for your order.

LAW: hah who be those ones again…

ELIJAH: that’s your mother and your brother and your girlfriend , I have….

LAW: (cuts in) wait oh watin you talk just now ( approaches elijah dangerously who is not intimidated one bit) talk that thing again.

ELIJAH: I have three men pointing aka-47 at your family as we speak , if you try to leave here they die, if you try to call ,they die , if you try..

LAW: (cuts in) bros if you dare touch my..

ELIJAHsad cuts in) shut up and listen, the game we are about to play is simple , kill your opponent and you win and you get me to tell the guys to let them go but if you lose so does your and your family (smiles) but relax this will be over soon enough if you do the right thing.

LAW: if you touch my family bros I swear to god , I will end your career with your life…

ELIJAH: (cuts in) Dogo! ( a young lanky and fair boy of about thirteen or twelve years walks in strapped in boxing gloves

( turns to law)

you see he understands he might not be leaving this ring alive but having been on the streets all his life he understands the promise of three hundred thousand naira given to him if he can pull this off is something he cant pass by.

( walks out of the ring ) let the fight begin and remember only one person survives.

Dogo screamed angrily as he launched a weak jab at law who dodged it easily , the thin lanky boy wasn’t even up to his chest level , he dodged countless as his mind wandered between fighting or not , dogo punched hard launching a clean one at his jaw only for law to push him back slowly.

LAW: small boy watin you do here, then force you put here?

DOGO: oga make we fight , na because of money I dey here but you fit just let me kill you so I go get the money?

Law again dodged a weak punch before kicking the boy off him giving them distance once more .

LAW: you don craze finish na be that , see guy tell your boss say you no dey fight abhi you nor hear say na death he talk so , you wan die?

DOGO: ( removes his boxing gloves and produces a knife from his shorts ) boss say I fit carry one weapon enter ring since me go small pass my opponent.

LAW: (laughs) oga carry firearm na your burial we go still do , see your boss hold my family….( he paused as dogo rushed towards him with the knife ,law dodged moving sideways as the inexperienced teenager ran past him before falling to the ground after misplacing his steps.

Law took a stare at the boy who didn’t moved anymore once he was on the ground, law knew what had happened as he rushed to check on the boy whose hand which the weapon was held with was right under him , once he turned the boy over he saw the knife right in his chest , he had fell on his own weapon , law turned his eyes away as he hoped to get Elijah’s attention before he felt the sharp cold steel thrust right through the side of his neck, law screamed out as he threw the boy off his hand and fell to the ground clutching tight his neck , that bastard boy had stabbed him in the neck , he was loosing a lot of blood as well as breathing was becoming a problem , he tried to hold on to his neck to stop the blood from gushing out but it seemed like a waste , his vision blurred out soon afterwards.
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
SCENE: MADAM KURO’S BAR, ASABA

Ivy walked into the bar whilst the fully armed men played ,laughed and teased one another amidst the drinks and the girls that flocked around them , in their midst was commander gbaragah who was caressing the two ladies that sat on his laps.

IVY: (walks to the center ) gentlemen , I am here to retire you all for the sins and atrocities you have committed , the same ones you were tasked to stop.

A few starred at her with some laughing their heads off over her statement .

ASFM MEMBER1: isss she a comedian?

ASFM MEMBER 2: no she is just a bitch who has drank too much( laughs as he stands up to go talk with ivy)

The resounding gun bullet fired through his head as soon as he got up sent the bar into panic mode ,as girls ran around whilst a few reached out for their weapons.

But she was one step ahead with a perfect aim and her uncanny ability to read a person’s body language and movement , she wasted no time with the head shots once she found a comfortable place to take shelter from.

Commander gbaragah grabbed his pump action and took cover with a few of his men at another table ,angered and desperate he loaded countless bullets at ivy’s hideout ordering his men to go after her, ivy replied with headshots as more men came to the ground easily, four tables shielded about twenty five or also , ivy took aim of the wooden frame just above one of the tables , her 9mm caliber military standard armor piercing rounds specially designed took out the structure letting it bury those beneath it, not all had their weapons on them , their heavy artilleries were in their vehicles , a few tried to run out but came to the round quickly with brain matter splattered across the ground , ivy moved between covers as she reloaded and continued the gun duel unrelentless and undisturbed .

COMMANDER GBARAGAH: she is just one woman for Bleep sake , go get her ( he screamed at his men ) pushing one of them out into the open , an action which cost him a finger as ivy shot tore through the body of his man and reaped out his fat thumb off , the sight got his men who were remaining scared as they began to run out in different direction)

IVY: don’t run around like that ( she shouted as she stood up now both guns perfectly balanced in her hands, her aim clear as daylight , she began to drop what ever was left Of the ASFM , head shots meant no one fell to the ground with hopes of getting up, both guns ran out of ammunitions as did the men .

Ivy looked around the bloody mess with a dull smile before she walked her way up to the commander’s hideout , reloading just one of her weapons this time, she kicked the table off the commander’s face who had positioned himself with his pump action , he fired as soon a s he heard the cover go past him but missed his shot as ivy ‘s gun nozzle touched his forehead.

IVY: where is sugah hiding?

COMMANDER GBARAGAH: please don’t kill me I will tell you everything I know.

IVY: I don’t want everything you know commander I want sugah .
COMMANDER GBARAGAH: he is in the taopari swamp’s his base is in there , he conducts his operations from there .

IVY: (smiles before swiftly turning back just one moment to headshot an ASFM member who walked in with a rifle before turning her attention to the commander) I have one other question to ask you?

COMMNADER GBARGAH: anything , please I will tell you anything?
IVY: did you order the raid which got six families murdered because they threatened to expose your sugah and his dealings some time ago?

COMMANDER GBARAGAH: (coughs) ehmm well actually ,the thing was that..( he jolted angrily throwing his leg at ivy only to go numb immediately )
GBOAH!

The blood splattered across ivy’s face as commander gbaragah’s body fell to the ground quickly.

Ivy wiped the blood off her face before walking out of the scene in the distant she could hear the police van siren , she smiled dully .’just in time’ she said to herself .

SCENE: BANANA ISLAND, LAGOS

Caleb and castro discuss a few more details in hopes of learning more details after castro’s successful hack of the SSS servers.

CALEB: Interesting , go on.

CASTRO: it turns out we have five prisoners within this prisons , it deos not have a name , they kept referring to it as it within their documents and files they have on it , it turns out our man is in there along side four others who are foreigners as well , boss I cant say much but the facility is high tech and I don’t think robbing a bank will get you in there and getting out might just be the next best proof one can escape hell.
CALEB: Hmm I see so in all we know right now , we have a facility that houses foreign prisoners unknow to the public (smiles) what if we made this public news , what if….

CASTRO: (cuts in) oh yes , I see what you are trying to do boss, if we can get it out I am definitely sure they will have to relocate their prisoners just in time to flag the news as fake and unrealistic , creating a time period where the prisoners will be moved to a secondary security facility whilst they contain the media reports .

CALEB: I see you are getting wiser, search the state I want the top and most closest security base which can house this prisoners and can be viewed as a secondary security base ( about to go out)

CASTRO: ehmm boss but you do that will come under heavy guard as well as soon as this prisoners get there .

CALEB: I am not going to the secondary security facility but that’s because they wont make it there , take care of things over here , I am heading out to kano and this time please don’t go anywhere leave the field work to me you might not be as lucky as you were last time.

CASTRO: (laughs) you are joking right, there will be afull military convoy with men fully armed to the teeth possibly with bullet proof armor , I mean we are talking about ….( pauses as caleb walks out) okay boss and get me some souvenir when you are back.

NARRATOR: I love to play this game with style its while people call me the mystery man , the hand behind the strings , the ghost no one sees but fears but beneath all that there is another name I haven’t been called for long , the name that brought fear to the underworld , the name you probably heard and believed the media were simply outrageous about , the faceless killer, the faceless killer was the guy who took a military commander right inside a military barrack , the faceless killer ; once again it was time I play my second worst character , the one who feeds on the fears of his enemies and dines with their bones.
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
SCENE: IKOKOH POLICE STATION, LAGOS.

Detective Sam and John talked more about their findings once they settled down for the morning, Samson seemed to have caught on to something which he shared quickly with his new partner.

DETECTIVE SAM: so yesterday sir , I talked with one of the bank staff I told to help me keep an eye on the woman’s account and she confirmed another payment of three hundred thousand as usual but this time she was able to get a read on the account from which the money was wired from , turned out that it has been used before in the past , to wire these funds ,it’s the only one account that has repeated itself twice.

DETECTIVE JOHN: (laughs) hahahaha the imperfection of technology , a mistake I see.

DETECTIVE SAM: (smiles) yes a very costly mistake , she was able to get aread on it becaue it had been used before sometime ago , she was able to find out that the account is registered to a foreign based company with branches here in Nigera….

DETECTIVE JOHN: (cuts in) that’s going to be a problem , we would have to wait for months to get access to the company’s records to trace the account.

DETECTIVE SAM: well not necessarily , what we need is an hacker who can help us ….

DETECITVE JOHN: (cuts in) that’s not acceptable , that’s now how we work…

DETECTIVE SAM (cuts in) sir with due respect , its evident we wont go be able to get our girl if we keep playing by the books , fine I will vouch and take full responsibility for the actions we will have to take..

DETECTIVE JOHN: (Cuts in) you say it like you have a tech genius who can do such a thing already.

DETECTIVE SAM: yes sir actually I have one , a friend I met at the airport luckily he is here in lagos , I can put a call through to him plus I think he will be excited to help us .

DETECTIVE JOHN: (sigh) okay we will do this on one condition though.

DETECTIVE SAM: what is it sir.

DETECTIVE JHON: I will take full responsibility for the actions , I cant let you ruin your job chances for such honestly this case doesn’t worth it for all I know the government wants us to chase this shadows and ghost for no reason , so let me take that responsibility from you.

DETECTIVE SAM: yes sir and thank you sir!

THE END
Re: Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED by WriterX(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
CHAPTER SEVEN: GRAND TRIO AUTO

MALIBU HOSPITAL, LAGOS
“On the news at noon , what will be described as a bizarre and dare devil stunt got everyone confused today when two fake military personnel posing as security attachment took possession of a bullion and rode straight out of a bank with unmarked bills , no official statement has been given how this people got the necessary clearance by which they were able to be cleared but a few people have been going around on social media posting about bundles of cash left at strategic places with the words TRIO marked on them , some people believe this are infact related to the accident while afew has returned the police have launched a man hunt for the ehm well the TRIO gang”

Law opened his eyes slowly as the news from the television hit him slowly , he tried to mention something but he was unable to speak , he tried again before a sharp pain prevented him from doing it , he opened his eyes fully as he sat upright in the hospital , his neck fully stitched and bandaged , he saw a piece of paper on the cabinet close to him and quickly opened it.

“ you lose”

The words hit , it was all there again, the boxing ring , dogo, that bastard Elijah, law screamed out but no voice came up for a minute he was scared as hell , he tried to slowly speak but only managed to whistle, what was happening but there was no time , he removed the drip and raced out , he knew what may have happened but needed to see it , somehow he hoped Elijah was not serious.

SCENE: LAGOS.

Eijah took his suitcase and bags as he headed for the airport , whislt in his car he took one more call .

ON CALL:

RE: why did you do that ?

ELIJAH: (smiles) the kid needs some fuel to burn if he needs to be ….
RE: cut the bullshit , was this your idea of retirement?

ELIJAH: I have been working with the association as one of your best assassins , I….

RE: he will come for you and everything you hold there including that detective brother of yours

ELIJAH: that’s all I want , this is how we die , a king must take the place of a king.

RE: I hope its worth it as of now you are no longer a worker for the association but a fugitive and one of the most wanted man alive , I hope its worth it.

ELIJAH: (Laughs) let them come , the Black beret waits for them with a gun in his hand ,this is naija ,this is black nation, it’s a free world here in the jungle.

CALL END.

THE FACELESS KILLER WILL MAKE HIS DEBUR IN SEASON 3: PRISON BREAK: OATH

WATCH OUT FOR THE GREEN VIGILANTE:UPRISING SEASON ONE

AND

MURDER JOURNALS REBOOT BOOK ONE : THE BIRTHDAY MURDER

WRITER X SAYS IT ALL

READ UP KINGODM FALLS CHP1-4 AVAILABLE FOR NOW

(1) (Reply)

"Our Father Killed Our Mother: What A Stupid Life!" / My Lust / Just Finished My Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.