Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (94675 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Islie: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2019

Jennifer Nwokocha: killed in a Port Harcourt hotel

By Okafor Ofiebor/Port Harcourt

The Lady who was found dead in a Port Harcourt hotel on 15 August, after being strangled by a stranger, has been identified.

She was Jennifer Nwokocha, from Omoku, headquarters of Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni council area of Rivers state. She was found dead Thursday morning in a room at Grand Venice Hotel on Woji Road.

Her friends who identified her claimed that she was lured into agreeing for a night romp with a yet-to-be identified man for a fee of N10,000 and the Nigerian barbecued beef, popularly called Suya, as an extra.

Jennifer Nwokocha wrote the last UTME conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board,JAMB and nursed hopes of gaining admission into University of Port Harcourt, her friends said.

Jennifer Nwokocha

According to them, the alleged killer came to the hotel at about 10 pm on Wednesday night and offered to pay Jennifer N10,000, which to her was a big deal.

The late Jennifer’s friends later raised alarm at about 8 am the next day.The killer had also stolen her phone and her money before fleeing the hotel.

According to one of her friends,” when the killer came into the hotel, he requested that Jennifer be called for her, describing her as “that neat girl”.

“Later Jennifer came and whispered to me that they had negotiated and settled for N10,000 for the night. I left them as the late Jennifer said the man had opted to sleep with her in her room.

“The next day, at about 8am, we found out that Jennifer had not woken up and when her door was opened, she was found naked with her hands tied behind her back with pillow case and another pillow case was used to tie her neck, perhaps to strangle her.”

Detectives from the homicide department of the state police command promptly arrested Jennifer’s friends for interrogation.

Her manner of her death was similar to the killing of Precious Ewuru in a hotel in D/Line about two weeks ago.

Nnamdi Omoni DSP and spokesman of the Rivers Police Command said a Task Force would be set up by the Command to enforce the directive that CCTV Cameras be installed in all hotels.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/17/lady-strangled-in-port-harcourt-wrote-utme-agreed-to-n10k-sex-romp/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by AllenSpencer: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Correct!

Trust Rivers people

Her burial go sweet die.

Enough food and booze

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by daddytime(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Zero respect for self and worth...

Very sad....

Her killer would sure meet his end soon.

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by superlanny(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2019
Ladies be warned, there are lots of potential mental patients, who are undiagnosed, be careful who you trust, and always put security measures in place, like telling someone where you are and even using style to let the person your with know that your whereabout is known, if you can snap his pics without him knowing or you learn some sort of self defense skill or you get pepper spray, am only saying this because i know many of this kind of women will not listen and will stil be lured to their doom. Ladies be paranoid when you are going on a sex romp with a stranger, there are many wolves out there, acting like sheeps.

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by GOFRONT(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Chaiii...A slayqueen got slayed.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Nukilia: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2019
I don't believe this story! Look for the killer first before telling us cock and bull story undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by MJBOLT: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2019
she died because of 10k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Alwaysking: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Rivers of blood always in the news

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Kingosytex(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Any lady that doesn't see her p**sy as a money making asset or oil well has solved over 90% of the problems she has in life.

346 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Kingosytex(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Any lady that doesn't see her p**sy as a money making asset or oil well has solved over 90% of the problems she has in life.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Kingosytex(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2019
Infinityk:
Igbo girls never disappoint
Lured with 10k
Lured with suya
Hmm yam legs are too gullible
That's how they behave in Ibadan also

A tribalist spotted. So there are no oloshos or runs girls in your tribe?

I really need to marry from there, save one virgin for me. What is that your tribe?

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Infinityk: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Kingosytex:

A tribalist spotted. So there are no oloshos or runs girls in your tribe?

I really need to marry from there, serve one virgin for me. What is that your tribe?
The name of my tribe is gulder bottle
We are found in the belly of men
Our population is 1 billion

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by emeijeh(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Seems she was already into prostitution.

Chai! Poverty!!!!!!

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by CAPSLOCKED: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Nnamdi Omoni DSP and spokesman of the Rivers Police Command said a Task Force would be set up by the Command to enforce the directive that CCTV Cameras be installed in all hotels.

CCTV.... IN ALL HOTELS AND HOTEL ROOMS BECAUSE 2 PEOPLE'S BUSINESS NOW BELONG TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. WHAT A FOOL'S STATEMENT.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2019
A serial killer is on the loose.

But he got sloppy this time.

....Malik weed this morning harsh ooo shocked

12 Likes

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
RyanD147:

Definitely a serial killer.

Chairman Nigerian Hotels Association for Rivers State, Eugene Nwauzi say e dey worry dem say dis incident dey happen few weeks after anoda hotel guest die for one hotel along Ebony road for Oroazi side of Port Harcourt,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/amp/tori-49189066

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
RyanD147:

From my count, stand to be corrected.

The BBC report has two here. One at Ebony Road and another at Olu Obasanjo. One at D-Line and another at Woji Road. That is four (4) in Port Harcourt (Ebony Road, Olu Obasanjo, D-Line and Woji Road).

Keep in mind the lady murdered by strangulation in Owerri which bears similarities.

Lady found dead underneath a hotel bed in Owerri (photos)

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/lady-found-dead-underneath-hotel-bed-in.html?m=1

That is a total of five girls murdered. Time for the government, security agencies to get vigilant to track this murderer.

32 Likes

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
They won’t.

Rather they will wait till he gets totally sloppy, gets caught finally b4 they start ranting bs on media.
TheGoodJoe:

From my count, stand to he corrected.

The BBC report has two here. One at Ebony Road and another at Olu Obasanjo. One at D-Line and another at Woji Road. That is four (4) in Port Harcourt (Ebony Road, Olu Obasanjo, D-Line and Woji Road.

Keep in mind the lady murdered by strangulation in Owerri which bears similarities.

Lady found dead underneath a hotel bed in Owerri (photos)

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/lady-found-dead-underneath-hotel-bed-in.html?m=1

That is a total of five girls murdered. Time for the government, security agencies to get vigilant to track this murderer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by oyatz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
May God have mercy on you sir.
A young girl of about 18-20years has just been killed and this is all you have to say?

AllenSpencer:
Correct!

Trust Rivers people

Her burial go sweet die.

Enough food and booze

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by oyatz(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
But this your comment is very inappropriate. Where is your sense of humanity?
Putting Tribalism into this most unfortunate matter is very bad sir

Infinityk:
Lured with 10k
Lured with suya

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by MyGeneration(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Infinityk:
Lured with 10k
Lured with suya
once its a crime they are all igbo, but once you hear Biafra they turn Niger delta.

double standard mumu

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by MyGeneration(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
na wetin fit her sha, though i would have preferred if she was hurt not killed

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Joystark(f): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rivers State and Crime.

What's all these na.

Hope someone is not going about trying to reenact this serial killer characters they see on TV shows?? cry

11 Likes

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by zeuss: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Correct!

Trust Rivers people

Her burial go sweet die.

Enough food and booze

Sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Hisduchess(f): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kingosytex:

am a lady but this ur comment is 100% the Fact!!!
My mum gave me this advise prior to entering University but some years after it still rings like a bell in my head and I have seen the effect of it too in life.
I will still give the same advise to my daughter/daughters when I have them someday.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Homeboiy: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
I don't want to sound stupid but one of the possible reasons why the guy will carry that act maybe because the girl was rude after agreeing 10 k and u won't spread your legs wide to enjoy it well.

I hate runs girls cos of their bad attitudes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by SOFTDRINK: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
See as this girl just bring shame and disgrace to her family.

I wonder how her parents will face their neighbours, friends and family.

No wonder some men pray not to have a female child.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Gadafii: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Olosho no be work

What's mere 10k and suya that u can't hustle legit and buy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Islie:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/17/lady-strangled-in-port-harcourt-wrote-utme-agreed-to-n10k-sex-romp/amp/

My heart goes out to her family

Sad how the issue of the killer seems to be downplayed with sensational N10k headlines by "friends"

Will the "friends" be willing to speak as witnesses in court?

Sad indeed...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by Ayoswit(f): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
K
Re: Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya by zamurabranding1: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.