Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

I'm Running Ads Free For Businesses On Instagram/Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Running Ads Free For Businesses On Instagram/Facebook (313 Views)

Start This Business Now If You Don't Like Running Ads Or Traffic Generation / What To Do, If You are Restricted From Running Ads On Facebook To Get Back on tr / Create A Facebook Ads Free With This Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Running Ads Free For Businesses On Instagram/Facebook by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Hi guys

It happened that my bonus GB from Glo will expire in few days time and I would like to put it to great use before the expiration date.

I have decided to channel the data (and my knowledge) into improving sales of some business with a budget for Facebook/Instagram ad FREE OF CHARGE.
I have consistently learnt how to run FB/IG through many trials and adjustments since December 2017; now I'm a professional at it.

All through my trial and errors, I learnt from funding ads on my business with a very lean budget, and since January this year, it's been fruitful ever since. I've learnt lessons about how Likes and Follows aren't as important as engagement and patronage, because I'm into trading and not social media entertainment. I've learnt other lessons I will share with business owners needing my services during our discussion.

Though I might also offer free consultations on how to improve your social media business page, I will be very picky about businesses I will work with.

I might modify this post from time to time, especially if I get stretched out up to my maximum attention level.

Remember to ask me questions if there's any sentence I've written so far you don't understand.

I'll be running just an ad for free. Every extra ad comes with charges

If you need this service I'm offering, contact me through my WhatsApp business via:
https:///2348111242122

I'll be waiting.

1 Share

Re: I'm Running Ads Free For Businesses On Instagram/Facebook by asubodh: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
Hi guys

It happened that my bonus GB from Glo will expire in few days time and I would like to put it to great use before the expiration date.

I have decided to channel the data (and my knowledge) into improving sales of some business with a budget for Facebook/Instagram ad FREE OF CHARGE.
I have consistently learnt how to run FB/IG through many trials and adjustments since December 2017; now I'm a professional at it.

All through my trial and errors, I learnt from funding ads on my business with a very lean budget, and since January this year, it's been fruitful ever since. I've learnt lessons about how Likes and Follows aren't as important as engagement and patronage, because I'm into trading and not social media entertainment. I've learnt other lessons I will share with business owners needing my services during our discussion.

Though I might also offer free consultations on how to improve your social media business page, I will be very picky about businesses I will work with.

I might modify this post from time to time, especially if I get stretched out up to my maximum attention level.

Remember to ask me questions if there's any sentence I've written so far you don't understand.

I'll be running just an ad for free. Every extra ad comes with charges

If you need this service I'm offering, contact me through my WhatsApp business via:
https:///2348111242122

https://asubodh.com/gb-instagram-apk-download-android/
[url]GB Instagram Mod APK 2020
[/url]https://asubodh.com/gb-instagram-apk-download-android/
I'll be waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Remember To Update To Your New Number In Your Bank / Nigeria International Trade Expo.. NITE / Butterfly Room Deco...#350 Each( Wholesale Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.