Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Mafia Manager - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Mafia Manager (4098 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mafia Manager by bdaf(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2007
ONE HEARS IN "THE MAFIE MANAGER" ECHOES OF MACHIAVELLI, OF COURSE, ONE OF THE GREATEST THEORISTS ON THE EXERCISE OF POWER. IT WAS MACHIAVELLI, AUTHER OF THE MOST CELEBRATED TREATISE YET WRITTEN ON LEADERSHIHP AND STATECRAFT.

THE BEST WAY TO ENTER INTO OUR BUSINESS IS TO BE BORN INTO IT.

\THE BUSINESS OF THE MAFIA IS BUSINESS.

IT MAY TAKE A LONG TIME, BUT WITH PATIENCE EVEN A REAKKY SERIOUS AND PERSISTENT PROBLEM EVENTUALLY WILL GO AWAY OF ITSELF

WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER.

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, BUT KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER.

THE BOOK IS THE WORLD'S OLDEST AND BEST-ORGANISED CONGLOMERATE NOW REVEALE MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES EVERYONE CAN USE.
try and get a copy.
but it is not common.
pls keep it safe.
not borrow after reading.
thanks
Re: The Mafia Manager by Tolulop001(f): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
just read it. . . cool beans!
Re: The Mafia Manager by AjanleKoko: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
@OP
The book was written by a retired mafia boss with the moniker 'V', not by Machiavelli.
Machiavelli's book is called 'The Prince'.
Re: The Mafia Manager by Tolulop001(f): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2010
yeah. . . V. just read it today, a lot of common sense packed in so few pages.

i devoured it. however it was written by a man, for men. i picked out what i could anyways

im not into feminism or anything, total waste of time.
Re: The Mafia Manager by jamace(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2010
It is a great book, I tell you.

"The world belongs to the patient man" grin
Re: The Mafia Manager by Jabioro: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
The best corporate business book you can't get in any academic section.l've read it five times,l ran to it in 2007,through one Navy commander.
Re: The Mafia Manager by ultrazone(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
mm

(1) (Reply)

Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN / Affordable And Quality Writer Available / Make $1500 Monthly Writing 300 Words Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.