Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Be Self Employed, Use Your Smartphone And Contact To Make Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Self Employed, Use Your Smartphone And Contact To Make Money (250 Views)

5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / 101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Self Employed, Use Your Smartphone And Contact To Make Money by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Stop complaining that there is no work, there is work all around you.
Your smartphone and Contact are tools, use it to make an extra income. Don't get used to being a commentator. Simply share our blog on your pages and WhatsApp contacts, we will give you a commission if you get us a client,for any of our services. Real Estate, Diesel Delivery and Marine. Send us an emai- distributeinc@gmail.com.
Click to view our services-
https://distributeinc..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Petrel Training In Porharcourt / Interesting 'general Education' Project Topics And Materials. / How Much Will I Be Able To Make On Fiverr Monthly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.