Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed (3173 Views)

How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
drchichio:
CRITICS COME AND DISCUSS

FOR SELF IMPOSED NAIRALAND JURISTS WHO CANNOT PREDICT AND GIVE GAMES FOR THEM TO BE ASSESSED,THIS WAS MY ROLL CALL FOR YESTERDAY(18TH AUGUST 2019)

Full Time: PSM Makassar - Persib Bandung(3:1)✔
Full Time: CSKA Sofia v FK Arda Kurdzhali (3:2)✔
Full Time: Chelsea v Leicester City (1:1)✖
Full Time: Malmo FF - Falkenbergs FF (5:0)✔
Full Time: Ranheim IL - Molde FK (2:3)✔
Full Time: KAA Gent - KV Oostende (2:0)✔
Full Time: Sport Boys - Guabira Montero (2:0)✔
Full Time: Stjarnan Gardabae - IA Akranes(3:1)✔

Seven out of Eight which is good.
I AWAIT YOUR COMMENTS.
Majamajic,Seyemon and the rest,I await your comments.

do u play these games u are giving to people , if yes

next time u post a game add your ticket to it pls

I don't wan reply u before , u are showing me cut ticket ,as if it's winning ticket

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by majamajic(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
drchichio:

In response to point number 2,from my post on Saturday on 7different threads,was there any request made or contact dropped? Even if I charge for games hereafter are you that daft to expect me to burn data and time for you and your ilk?

In response to point number 3,if SAMAKUS has known me before now and also benefitted from a free 22odds on first contact without payment that all delivered how does that constitute as being banned or as scam?

In response to number 6,with all due respect both you and the so called scammers are unrepentant idiots for patronizing each other without being hypnotized nor being under duress of a gun to your head.

Conclusively,go get a good job and stop hoping on online sports investment to make it big.At your age you still lose money to charlatans and you can't post your chats with them as evidence? Stop being foolish especially if you are 40 or above 40years old.That is my advice.

u opened the account about 2 days ago , and u already know sakamus, u have not won any game so what u did for both of u to know immediately ?

2 Likes

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
majamajic:

u opened the account about 2 days ago , and u already know sakamus, u have not won any game so what u did for both of u to know immediately ?
Questions that beg for answers
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
majamajic:

I don't wan reply u before , u are showing me cut ticket ,as if it's winning ticket
I don't seem to understand how people earn bragging right over a failed ticket.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by felije: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
I saw the game a before kick off but i didn't play it.i most play the next ticket. I didn't play at first because I always observe before play people game so now I had observe so when he post the next one I have to play

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
drchichio:
31 Shrewsbury v Rochdale
38 Crewe v Walsall

The above games must surely produce one draw.
guy we not lookinv for just 3 odds.... People are having better odds with accuracy and ill be staking on 3odds with 1k stake =3000, and when things go wrng, u loose 3k once

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mohit007:
guy we not lookinv for just 3 odds.... People are having better odds with accuracy and ill be staking on 3odds with 1k stake =3000, and when things go wrng, u loose 3k once

Mohit007,No rule authorizes me to post what you are looking for rather I post what I feel like and you must not use it.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
majamajic:

People know each other on Nairaland for a period and due to inability to retrieve password or non-usage for a while,the person might open a new account.That does not erase the fact that people also know themselves before coming onto Nairaland.

As to whether I have won any game,majamajic and Seyemon: I have won many games not just any game and I am not under compulsion to post it for you to see as though there would be an award for so doing.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
majamajic:

You talk as though you have oral diarrhea! When you go to register with foreign prediction sites or follow their predictions,do you ask if they stake their games talk more of showing you their ticket? NONSENSE TALK. AS IF YOUR REPLYING ME MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 4:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Maybe the stake might have been small due to network issues but 19.43 odds is better .
Please confirm my midnight winning in response to your statements especially Seyemon(fake scam fighter) and Majamajic.

Betslip Code B958ASTCCZSPTR-4487736.

Cc: Seyemon,Certified007,Majamajic,Danot1030,DOMINO001 Mohit007

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 5:02am On Aug 20, 2019

Serie A - Cd Universidad Catolica Del Ecuador - Csd Macara
date: 20/08/2019 01:15
odd type: Over 1.5 odd: 1.33 result: 1 - 3✔
Brasileiro Serie C - Volta Redonda Fc Rj - Ec Juventude Rs
date: 20/08/2019 00:00
odd type: Over 2.5 odd: 2.57 result: 2 - 2✔
Superliga - Estudiantes De La Plata - Ca Independiente
odd type: 1X odd: 1.44 result: 3 - 0✔
Brasileiro Serie B - Oeste Fc Sp - Coritiba Fc Pr
odd type: X2 & Ov 1.5 odd: 2.10 result: 0 - 2✔
Brasileiro Serie B - Criciuma Sc - Ca Bragantino Sp
odd type: 2 odd: 1.88 result: 0 - 2✔

Maybe the stake might have been small due to network issues but 19.43 odds is better .
Please confirm my midnight winning in response to your statements especially Seyemon(fake scam fighter) and Majamajic.

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 5:49am On Aug 20, 2019
majamajic:

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2019
majamajic:

Majamajic,I believe you were conscious when you wrote this.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
seyemon:
I hope people who played were paid?
Seyemon,I hope you saw that An individual who played was paid.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2019
drchichio:

People know each other on Nairaland for a period and due to inability to retrieve password or non-usage for a while,the person might open a new account.That does not erase the fact that people also know themselves before coming onto Nairaland.

As to whether I have won any game,majamajic and Seyemon: I have won many games not just any game and I am not under compulsion to post it for you to see as though there would be an award for so doing.
MAJAMAJIC,read this.I don't always open new moniker.The passwords I have to memorize are much that I ensure I use something I can remember and when it is forgotten and a wrong one put in what do you expect.This moniker tells more of my real name just to push home a fact that I am not into hide and seek.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
drchichio:

MAJAMAJIC,read this.I don't always open new moniker.The passwords I have to memorize are much that I ensure I use something I can remember and when it is forgotten and a wrong one put in what do you expect.This moniker tells more of my real name just to push home a fact that I am not into hide and seek.
one of the funniest things I read in recent time
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by Hunry: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fixed match does not exist, stop falling victims.

if it is real why can't they borrow money or sell their properties and stake so they can win the millions for themselves.

The problem is that telegram and spo.rty.bet aids all these scammers.

You people should report these channels when you come across them.

Also report to their various banks that the account is used for scam.

Make a report via email to the The Lagos State Lotteries Board via info@lslb.lg.gov.ng

and also to The National Lottery Regulatory Commission via info@nlrc-gov.ng

These scammers love using spo.rtyb.et because there is no way to verify a ticket ID on spo.rty.bet and it is easy to make fake screenshot and videos via spo.rty.bet.

Petition the authorities to enforce spo.rty.bet to create a way of verifying ticket id and also securing a users account/ profile.

Always report all these scammers, because if you don't they will keep scamming others and it could be your relative next.

Fixed match does not exist, run

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Week 33 Pools RSK Papers 2020: Bob Morton, Capital Intl, Soccer, Winstar, Bigwin / Sport Betting (daily Surebets) Bookmakers / Re-soccer Tips For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.