Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

"I Would Continue To Drop An Album Every Year As Long As I’m Alive" – Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Would Continue To Drop An Album Every Year As Long As I’m Alive" – Burna Boy (338 Views)

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Would Continue To Drop An Album Every Year As Long As I’m Alive" – Burna Boy by VIBESOUNDZ: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-cYfI7ejmyZQ/XUFyQtYGPFI/AAAAAAAABto/xG0bAwz0h3QSB8mKSnaC5XCbAjhsHcdiQCLcBGAs/s640/burna-boy-bet.png[/img]

Burna Boy has revealed he would continue to drop an album every year till the day he leaves the earth for paradise.
The “African Giant” who is currently basking in the euphoria of his recently released album titled “African Giant,” made this known to popular American presenter, music personality and entertainment guru, Oldman Ebro while being featured in an interview with Apple Music.
He also revealed in the interview that the “African Giant” album wasn’t the album he wanted to drop, he said he had to compose a new album so he could help propagate the word “African Giant” which he used to describe himself in a social media outburst at the beginning of 2019

Watch the video here https://correctsoundz..com/2019/07/i-would-continue-to-drop-album-every.html
Re: "I Would Continue To Drop An Album Every Year As Long As I’m Alive" – Burna Boy by Charmingrascal(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
We love him but he should not start forcing nonsense songs on us.

When you start releasing album every year you will end up releasing wack songs.

He should maintain the "African Giant" tittle

(1) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Blast Bold Pink On Instagram / Mike Godson Pens An Open Letter To EFCC To Save Him From Impersonators / The YOUNGEST & the next Highlife King Of Igbos!!!! Listen To This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.