Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church (56211 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by YugoMagazine: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2019
A CCTV footage has been released after a woman's phone went missing in a church.

According to reports, this happened in "La Redonda church in Guayaquil, Ecuador", and the thief caught on CCTV was identified as a parishioner.

In the CCTV footage, a kneeling woman can be seen; seriously praying in church with her eyes closed and hands together, she came with 2 bags and it can be seen behind her; on her seat.

A man in a kneeling position can be seen in the sitting row just behind the praying woman, the footage shows that the man was in a prayer mood too when he noticed the phone in the praying woman's bag and just then, he saw that moment as his golden opportunity, so he slipped the phone from the woman's bag into the nylon bag he was carrying.

The funny part? he did a sign of the cross before leaving the church!

Watch the CCTV Footage Here- http://www.entgist.xyz/cctv-footage-shows-the-moment-a-man-stole-a-praying-womans-phone-in-church-video/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by YugoMagazine: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by drips8(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Not everyone who goes to church is a Christian

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Kingosytex(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Many people that go to church go there for entirely different reasons other than worship. Some go there to steal, fraternise, lust e.t.ccheesycheesycheesy

Wasn't that Ecuadorian thief aware that there were CCTV cameras installed in the church or did he just chose to be dumb?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by MJBOLT: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
thieves in the church,we have many of them in nigeria,they scam their gullible members,buy private jets,exotic cars and flaunt it in the faces of their members.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by YugoMagazine: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by starbuck(f): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
That was how they stole my N500 slippers I carry go Chapel undecided undecided upon all the awon CCTV wey dey dịa.. It happened that the man even carry sack and motors bag pack every every sad sad

Ever since that incident, even for ordinary bathroom slippers, I dey put am inside handbag enter Chapel, do my thing and waka back home, can't ever be barefooted again

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Aldebaran(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Even in the Presence of the Lord grin

That guy bad... grin

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by vixpal: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin cheesy grin ;Dwhat
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by ufondunenye(f): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Its not a.new thing, go to churches that holds night vigil and you will see them there well.
If you can't keep your bag well when you get to church, they will help you and rearrange it. shocked undecided

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by jeeqaa7(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
F
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by kokomaster3d: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
lool
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by konkonbilo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Die,thief,Die!!! undecided
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Ihutomi: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Just see how God just answer that woman's pray ,that guy just took the whole of that woman's burden.congratulations ma.

23 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Hadone(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Na waoh...
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
drips8:

Not every one that calls themselves pastors are what they seem..

Like the liar who goes about sharing 10k

Or those who who tells you to give tithes or forget heaven..

They are all thieves

14 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by dominique(f): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thieves everywhere. Do we blame Buhari's next level for this as well?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by iCauseTrouble: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by misskenny(f): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
I put my bag close to where I can see it. Thieves visit churches not to worship but to do their thing. embarassed embarassed.

It is well

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by REDshouse(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
What is CCTV doing in a church ....where are the guardian angel and monitoring spirit....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
You know you're going to HELL to steal in the HOUSE OF GOD. It is one thing to commit a sin but it's another to commit one in church.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by picoba(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Not every one that call me Lord, Lord! Will enter into the kingdom of God, except those that do My will.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by luminouz(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
thieves in the church,we have many of them in nigeria,they scam their gullible members,buy private jets,exotic cars and flaunt it in the faces of their members.
The members let themselves be scammed oh...there is what's called sense when dealing with fellow humans. Most Nigerians just accept the status quo without letting their brains evolve.

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
misskenny:
I put my bag close to where I can see it. Thieves visit churches not to worship but to do their thing. embarassed embarassed.

It is well
gringrin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by blackslayer: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
evil people everywhere!!!! gosh!!!!
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by richkal(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
A similar case happened at a mosque in my area during the subhi prayer, the guy unplugged phones when we were on the last sujud (Bow down), which is usually a bit longer. The guy just stood up jeje as if he want to go and mess out side then carried out the operation.

dododawa1:
not only church,even in MOSQUE, their steal shoe and sleeper .

Usually at Jumat service, that's why I refuse to go to the Jumat service with designer footwears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Yakade(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
OK
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by dododawa1: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
not only church,even in MOSQUE,their steal shoe and sleeper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Hadone(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
drips8:
Same as not everyone who goes to mosque is a Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by juliusocean(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
We have many of them in churches...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos / Peace Ofoego Notorious For Breaking Into Mansions To Sleep Arrested In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.