Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. (8031 Views)

I Am Not Proud Of Myself Because Of What I Am Into Now Due To Frustration / Why Are Single Mothers Not Proud Of Their Child(ren)? / "Why Engage Me If You Are Not Proud Of Me Emeka" - Angry Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by roock: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello friends...will be brief..i am 32 and in a relationship with a lady of 20.We ve been together for close to two years now..She is what every man Wud want as regards the features of a mother..very Prayerful and highly spiritual, reasons fine for her age and very intelligent accademically..we get along well. She is still a virgin as we agreed from the onset to abstain form premarital sex and by His grace we ve kept to it although sometimes we do yield to the desires of the flesh and engage in varrious degrees of romance aside sex..The point is that I am a graduate currently working and wish to settle down as the first child and can't think of anyone else than my girl.She has been selective to courses and this lead to her loosing two accdemic seesions.as it is now she is yet to get into the university by september this year .Her father, from my little knowladge of him, wud want her educated bfre marriage cos he is so proud of her and believes so much in her feauture. I have just about a year to settle down and begin to raise my own home and may not be able to wait for her to go through school.secondly she is physically not beautiful to my taste and this makes me not want to take her Out on dates..accept her before friends etc..i have discovered that am not proud of her especially in public and that also makes me react to little things she does..She cheks on me every now and then and tries to support me in every way she can.she also calls me to the point i even feel disturbed..I fear if i end up with her..i might still treat her like she is nothing.She luvs me very well but i cant say same of me..please what should i do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
How about you set her free and stop wasting her time and giving her false hopes.

It's gonna get even trickier if you make her pregnant by mistake. Now you'll be tied for life. Even if you break up, you'll always have to stay in touch cause of that (not attractive) baby.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by cooluzi: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
i love them unattractive

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by 2dice01: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
You dont like her physical appearance
Then leave her find you Beyonce or Riri ..
A failed relationship is better than a failed Marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by madridguy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Are talking about the lady your mum hates with passion? Answer this so i can know angle to come in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Then forget about her.Simple.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by catwalq(f): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Leave her alone and go your way. Lobatan.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by IamPlato(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
You Must Be Stupid For Saying She Is Not Beautiful Enough...
Did You Put Saliva In Your Eyes When Toasting her

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by pocohantas(f): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
This was you in 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3106247/help..my-mother-hates-wife

2019 and you are here again.

My brother, marriage is not for everybody.

What is your own with girls that are 20 sef?

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by MJBOLT: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
"she is still a virgin......."

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Ekakamba: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Virgin: I have the gauge for measurement.
Beauty: Can I have her WhatsApp number? So as to ascertain whether she is guilty as charged.

@the bolded, so you ain't any man ko?

My signature, your predicament. grin tongue

roock:
Hello friends...will be brief..i am 32 and in a relationship with a lady of 20.We ve been together for close to two years now..She is what every man Wud want as regards the features of a mother..very Prayerful and highly spiritual, reasons fine for her age and very intelligent accademically..we get along well. She is still a virgin as we agreed from the onset to abstain form premarital sex and by His grace we ve kept to it although sometimes we do yield to the desires of the flesh and engage in varrious degrees of romance aside sex..The point is that I am a graduate currently working and wish to settle down as the first child and can't think of anyone else than my girl.She has been selective to courses and this lead to her loosing two accdemic seesions.as it is now she is yet to get into the university by september this year .Her father, from my little knowladge of him, wud want her educated bfre marriage cos he is so proud of her and believes so much in her feauture. I have just about a year to settle down and begin to raise my own home and may not be able to wait for her to go through school.secondly she is physically not beautiful to my taste and this makes me not want to take her Out on dates..accept her before friends etc..i have discovered that am not proud of her especially in public and that also makes me react to little things she does..She cheks on me every now and then and tries to support me in every way she can.she also calls me to the point i even feel disturbed..I fear if i end up with her..i might still treat her like she is nothing.She luvs me very well but i cant say same of me..please what should i do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by MaCollins1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
the beautiful ones are not yet born o, spend money on her, her beauty would come out, trust me.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by roock: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tnx alot ..very helpful @Ubunja & 2dice01
No @ madriguy
We r not fighthing sir...we all make mistakes.@IamPlato
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Joystark(f): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Let her get admission first.
Then you'll realize... Every woman is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by ubunja(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ekakamba:
Virgin: I have the gauge for measurement.
Beauty: Can I have her WhatsApp number? So as to ascertain whether she is guilty as charged.

@the bolded, so you ain't any man ko?

My signature, your predicament. grin tongue

your moniker tho.

It's cool

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by ubunja(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
MaCollins1:
the beautiful ones are not yet born o, spend money on her, her beauty would come out, trust me.
then they'll take her

I've seen this play out over and over a million times

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by SEGLIZ: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
na wah o.
such an excuse. I like a bold fellow take and make your decision.
you're here wanting us to build you courage and give to you impetus of confidence to do the wrong thing when even you know, you are about doing the wrong thing.
for the ladies sake do so she can be free and start a new life early than it would hurt her.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
pocohantas:
This was you in 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3106247/help..my-mother-hates-wife

2019 and you are here again.

My brother, marriage is not for everybody.

What is your own with girls that are 20 sef?
the guy na unserious fellow. By 42 years he will still be single. Boda olofo

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by MaCollins1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
then they'll take her

I've seen this play out over and over a million times

from what op said, she is a church girl, and her eyes never too open. Human beings can be funny tho, but if he can ensure he has a strong influence on her, chances are slim.. I think op is just looking for a way to breakup cus she has to grad b4 marriage and he cant wait that long.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by IamPlato(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
roock:
Tnx alot ..very helpful @Ubunja & 2dice01
No @ madriguy
We r not fighthing sir...we all make mistakes.@IamPlato
thats a stupid mistake... put yourself in her place and imagine you hear this about you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
MaCollins1:

from what op said, she is a church girl, and her eyes never too open. Human beings can be funny tho, but if he can ensure he has a strong influence on her, chances are slim.. I think op is just looking for a way to breakup cus she has to grad b4 marriage and he cant wait that long.
maybe virginity was the deal breaker? Maybe. But then again you can always screw around and save your virgin for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
A bit narcissistic there, my friend. What exactly don't you like about her physical appearance?
@ age 20 she hasn't fully come to her own yet, physically & possibly haven't developed the skills to take care of herself as far as her overall appearance goes. Some people get more beautiful with better resources & age, so think very carefully before casting her away. Better still, get rid of her, so she can blossom beautifully for a more deserving partner.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Charmingrascal(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
You are not proud of her looks, she is not beautiful yen yen yen.

Stop wasting that girl's time if you don't want Amadioha to strike you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Truthsbitter: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
It's not a crime to feel unattractive towards the looks of a girl...
If you are not friends with benefits or Bleep mates ...let her go , it won't help you neither will it help her.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by mmadu4: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
oga poster your an idiot so after wasting her time for 2 years now you know shes not your type anymore because of her looks . listen to your self , you deserve a punch to the face .... better leave that poor girl with something tangible before she takes sniper on your head what rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by mikkycoins(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
OP let me give you an advice
Never trade a homely resourceful girl for a slay mama
Tell those girls you admire to remove their makeups and attachments and you'll see that your girl is good looking.
Are you sure you're above 30?
Sometimes we don't value good things that comes to us easily.

18 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Post her pic here.One man's food is anoda man's poison

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by dnawah(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
roock:
na the reason why she is still a virgin.beautifull woman na very big problem, this one na ur own only you.but wait o.u no tell us about her access,she carry am?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by carter009(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
IamPlato:
You Must Be Stupid For Saying She Is Not Beautiful Enough...

Did You Put Saliva In Your Eyes When Toasting her
Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by ExAngel007(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
what do u mean she is not beautiful? Are u handsome ? Just because she is not educated that means she is not in ur league. But u are always having ur way.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by OmoDavido(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
MaCollins1:

Church girl are the baddest bro, lol. I am very sure she will change and start her slaying career once she gain admission. I am talking from experience bro. Fear girls grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. by luminouz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dafuq!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer? •pics• / Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? / I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.