Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bbnaija: "I Don’t Care About Your Lineage"– Frodd Slams Seyi As They Fight Dirty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I Don’t Care About Your Lineage"– Frodd Slams Seyi As They Fight Dirty (488 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "I Don’t Care About Your Lineage"– Frodd Slams Seyi As They Fight Dirty by MsDoris(f): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
On Friday night, after the arena games, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemates, Frodd and Seyi engaged in a heated argument which had them hurling insults at one another.

It all started after the arena games, when Biggie as a reward to the housemates for their committment to the week's tasks, provided them with alcohol.

It felt to Frodd like Seyi who is the current Head of House was trying to hoard some drinks, and it prompted Frodd to query Seyi over the availability of enough drinks and alcohol in the house, and the manner in which its distribution was being handled.

Seyi who was not having it with Frodd said: “I’m a big man where I’m coming from, I can’t fight about alcohol. I’m bigger than it.”

Frodd in response attacked Seyi, adding that he does not care about his lineage as they all have equal rights in the house.

Wwatch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-dont-care-about-your-lineage.html

Re: Bbnaija: "I Don’t Care About Your Lineage"– Frodd Slams Seyi As They Fight Dirty by Bonebreaker(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
These pple mill fight over everything
It's part of the script
Re: Bbnaija: "I Don’t Care About Your Lineage"– Frodd Slams Seyi As They Fight Dirty by donbachi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
seyi...even though u have my votes..drop dat hand...sinc u want to consider ur background.u 4 kukuma stay behind make dos wey need d money come...afterall,there is no other known awolowo after the known one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya Welcomes Her First Child / She Got Stern Warning From Her Male Friend’s Girlfriend After Doing This / Fans React To Samthing Soweto's New Album "Isiphithiphithi Zip"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.