Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Early Sign To Quit A New Relationship For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Early Sign To Quit A New Relationship For Ladies (592 Views)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend At The Airport For Asking Her To Quit A Job Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Sign To Quit A New Relationship For Ladies by NaijaMutant(f): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello Ladies,

Love is indeed a beautiful when you find one. But before you surrender your fragile heart to a former stranger turned friend take this as a necessary precaution to ensure you are taking the right decision and not being another pawn in a guys chese game:

Observe the greeting and reaction of his friends when you meet them for the first. grin

Do they hail him to the heavens for another capture ?

My sister run for your life cheesy

See further evidence below grin

Re: Early Sign To Quit A New Relationship For Ladies by onetouchconcept(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin

But just because his friend greeted him that way doesn't mean he is that way. Some friend are just bad belle. They will do that on purpose in order to spoil market.

I think they way he himself react to the greeting is importanter. Observe that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Sign To Quit A New Relationship For Ladies by Allsingles: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Hello Ladies,

Love is indeed a beautiful when you find one. But before you surrender your fragile heart to a former stranger turned friend take this as a necessary precaution to ensure you are taking the right decision and not being another pawn in a guys chese game:

Observe the greeting and reaction of his friends when you meet them for the first. grin

Do they hail him to the heavens for another capture ?

My sister run for your life cheesy

See further evidence below grin

Most times it doesn't go that way.
Sometimes the person you thought is a player is not a player.
Re: Early Sign To Quit A New Relationship For Ladies by NaijaMutant(f): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Allsingles:

Most times it doesn't go that way.
Sometimes the person you thought is a player is not a player.

I leave that to the jury undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Elozonam And Diana Rocking (video) / Girlfriend Needed / If You’ve Ever Masturbated Before, You Should Read This Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.