Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 PM

Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating (43703 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by mmadu4: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chrisbeks:

The US media were all over the news of Bernie Madoff scam because it concerned them, invictus obi is Nigerian and the media here is all over his case because it concerns us

it concerns US. how ? na you them scam ??
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by mmadu4: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So we should leave the guy alone? or keep quiet?

Do you know how many lives this wire wire boy have ruined?

Do you know people whose reputations have been tarnished by the boy?

Do you know what other criminal activities he might have being involved in?

How do you even reach the conclusion that the Obi is better than the average Nigerian politician?

So if you were robbed today, you would let the robbers go even if you have a chance to stop them simply because you believe politicians are bigger robbers

You surely have a twisted mind!

your government has ruined more life than wire wire boys
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
I hope that this is a teaching moment for all those who worship wealth and celebrity to realize that if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. Like they say, "All that glitter is not gold."

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by okusman(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
the Dude has Nairaland account according the the FBI Marshal

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by lebron7(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Stupid op, a guy thus rich can call a hit on you from even hell fire, watch your words wink

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by MrCEO69(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Damyonline:
Associate and cabal of Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" are now been called out to be investigated.

Obinwanne Okeke has allegedly deleted all his active social media accounts, Facebook, Instagram following his arrest by the FBI in the US.

Chinkeyelum shared details on Obinwanne Okeke aka Invictus Obi, his associate and cabals, how he operates, and why they all need to be investigated.

He wrote;

Update: Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" seems to have deleted all his active social media account. (Instagram and Facebook).

And some of his friends just deleted photos they took with him on their page.

So don't bother searching.

If you were active on Facebook four years ago, and you aligned with the top influencers then on the platform, there's 98% chance you must have heard of Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi".

He was very visible within the Writers/Political/Gossip top influencers group on Facebook.

Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" had close friends too, like literally very close friends too who I think knew about his dealings but kept supporting him because they were profiting from it.

From known published novelist & writers, journalist, Lecturer.

Just many.

Even one of your MCM on Twitter here bullied me on Facebook at some point because I tired pointing out something fishy about Obinwanne Okeke AKA Invictus Obi two years ago.

One of his very close friend and right man was also accused of Fraud on facebook two years ago by people he had dealings with (Nigeria and Abroad). He denied it but truth be told, there's something fishy about the very young man.

There's also someone who's Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" associates too with with no trace of his source of his income.
He has appeared on International Newspapers and Media too.

He's your MCM here on Twitter too.

Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" is just one of powerful group of guys engaged in this fraud.

There's another one too. He operates a company here in Nigeria. A tourist/entertainment related company and an E-commerce of some sort too.

He operates mostly from U.S. & Calabar.

These particular guy studied in the United States too. Came to Nigeria Five years ago straight from school without any known source of income and launched a tech company. He was Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" right man.

He even bullied me on facebook & called me a poor rat.

So I met him at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka when he came to check on a final year Computer Science Student who according to him he needed him to work on a software project. I helped linked him up to the guy at CEC, UNN sha. This is prior to finding out he doesn't seem legit

When I reached out to this Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" friend on update about his project, he blocked me on facebook. Few months later I saw picture of his newly launched tourism company on Invictus Obi wall.

That dude need to be investigated sha.

Lol. I just check the guy's instagram pictures, he has deleted pictures he took with Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi".

See full details

https://lailasnews.com/obinwanne-okeke-invictus-obi-allegedly-has-an-associate-that-needs-to-be-investigated/

What are their names?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by calculator123(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Some ballers will soon go down, $12m scam won't be his first and last deal, he will surly have associates ,the brain behind the scam, hacker, picker /account holder, he is just wise in investing his shares from the yahoo Yahoo money unlike those Dubai and Malay guys that will buy latest cars and wears just to intimidate fellow nigga
Do you think all his investments would be confisticated?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by MyGeneration(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
here is his Nairaland account

https://www.nairaland.com/invictusobi
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by MyGeneration(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
here are pictures of almost everybody i could get my hands on from the net with him. there are still others

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Catchfirez: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
OBI is even a nairaland member. Imagine.

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by showafrica(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
BabaIbo:
People are always waiting for you to go down, so they can descend on you...

This is a typical example

Which people? Say Nigerians. Nigerians are enemy of themselves. Very wicked set of people, I have reduced my friends drastically. The less friends you have in 9ja the better for you. Most of them always wish something bad happens to you as soon as possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by jimmyLd101: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Damyonline:
Associate and cabal of Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" are now been called out to be investigated.

Obinwanne Okeke has allegedly deleted all his active social media accounts, Facebook, Instagram following his arrest by the FBI in the US.

Chinkeyelum shared details on Obinwanne Okeke aka Invictus Obi, his associate and cabals, how he operates, and why they all need to be investigated.

He wrote;

Update: Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" seems to have deleted all his active social media account. (Instagram and Facebook).

If you were active on Facebook four years ago, and you aligned with the top influencers then on the platform, there's 98% chance you must have heard of Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi".

He was very visible within the Writers/Political/Gossip top influencers group on Facebook.

Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" had close friends too, like literally very close friends too who I think knew about his dealings but kept supporting him because they were profiting from it.

Just many.

Even one of your MCM on Twitter here bullied me on Facebook at some point because I tired pointing out something fishy about Obinwanne Okeke AKA Invictus Obi two years ago.

One of his very close friend and right man was also accused of Fraud on facebook two years ago by people he had dealings with (Nigeria and Abroad). He denied it but truth be told, there's something fishy about the very young man.

There's also someone who's Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" associates too with with no trace of his source of his income.

Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" is just one of powerful group of guys engaged in this fraud.

There's another one too. He operates a company here in Nigeria. A tourist/entertainment related company and an E-commerce of some sort too.

These particular guy studied in the United States too. Came to Nigeria Five years ago straight from school without any known source of income and launched a tech company. He was Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" right man.

So I met him at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka when he came to check on a final year Computer Science Student who according to him he needed him to work on a software project. I helped linked him up to the guy at CEC, UNN sha. This is prior to finding out he doesn't seem legit

When I reached out to this Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" friend on update about his project, he blocked me on facebook. Few months later I saw picture of his newly launched tourism company on Invictus Obi wall.

Lol. I just check the guy's instagram pictures, he has deleted pictures he took with Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi".

See full details

https://lailasnews.com/obinwanne-okeke-invictus-obi-allegedly-has-an-associate-that-needs-to-be-investigated/

Mumu na you be FBI poor rat . Get a life
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by pcicero(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

I don't just know why they are so happy at another man's downfall.

When evans was caught i was so sad, how can people be rejoicing cos a successful man lyk that was caught.

Even Osama when he was killed i really felt bad. such a good man

and Everytime i hear about boko haram or herdsmen been killed and people rejoice and are happy i also feel bad bro.

When u are successful bro, people like u but when u fall they rejoice bro.

See why people think many of you have demented minds?
Igbos always claiming victims over everything.

You're calling Evans a successful man and wondering why people were happy he got caught?

The difference between Yoruba and you guys is that if a Yoruba were paraded as a drug addict or fraudster, you wont see us asking people not to criticize them.

This Obi was all over flaunting ill-gotten wealth and giving the impression that those who have been working legitimately for years are stupid.

Look, our values are different, a thief is a thief. Like we also say in our place, everyone is a potential thief, the one caught is the real thief.
So, this guy has been found out and it is natural for people to converge on him.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Sard(m): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thank God he was caught.
See all his minions defending him. How shameless can you people really be?
How on earth would you be defending someone who has ruined other people's lives?
God will continue to expose you.

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Citytrend:
Lols.
It's well

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
it is not well
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by uchelouis45(m): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
I never heard of this guy before until this week. What teh fvck is wrong with me. I'm always online angry angry angry angry
There is nothing wrong with you. I've never heard about him till today too. And there are many others who haven't.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by chinchum(m): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2019
pcicero:

See why people think many of you have demented minds?
Igbos always claiming victims over everything.

You're calling Evans a successful man and wondering why people were happy he got caught?

The difference between Yoruba and you guys is that if a Yoruba were paraded as a drug addict or fraudster, you wont see us asking people not to criticize them.

This Obi was all over flaunting ill-gotten wealth and giving the impression that those who have been working legitimately for years are stupid.

Look, our values are different, a thief is a thief. Like we also say in our place, everyone is a potential thief, the one caught is the real thief.
So, this guy has been found out and it is natural for people to converge on him.
understand sarcasm........ learn to identify one

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Dex4(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2019
These nonsense is affecting legit guys in the US badly.... as I speak.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by pcicero(m): 12:30am On Aug 18, 2019
chinchum:
understand sarcasm........ learn to identify one

My bad. I quoted the wrong guy.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by ganjaman: 1:14am On Aug 18, 2019
Nigeria my country where it's a taboo to ask for someone's source of wealth that cannot be explained. Where the youths will idolize you cos of ur large pocket and insults anybody that asks how come? This guy has been there for years as mentor to some pple, institutions etc but all na wash cos he is a big fraud. Shame cos we didn't ask how shame cos a responsible country took their time to crack his hidden source of Fame and wealth. And his friends and colleagues are busy deleing him from their social media accounts shame! Everybody is now saying tufiakwa! We still have lists of pple to be investigated that will not serve as false mentors to the youths. One person in mind E money...... If u feel me name urs

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 18, 2019
bikerboy1:
This guy firing from all cylinders and even calling out names, I hope you have a strong backup.

As you don make FP, Better watch your back
. Oya, mention the names he called out
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Acidosis(m): 5:10am On Aug 18, 2019
mmadu4:
enough with this Invictus Obi bullshit already ,how many times have you criticize your president for what is happening in Nigerian ?? even here in the US no news agency is broadcasting this why do you Nigerians rejoice when your fellow country man has fallen shame on you people . evil human beings

You're defending an alleged criminal without even realising that his case will actually make life more difficult for you in the U.S.

Nigerians like you are the most senseless people on earth. Your defence certainly have some sort of sentiments. If truly you're in the U.S., you should have some sense and not behave like some tribalistic village witches and wizards. Criticize crimes (even if the culprit is your blood) or just shut up.

Staying mute is a better form of defence. Coming out to critique and condemn anti-crime positions is absolute f..ckery and senselessness.

5 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Acidosis(m): 5:19am On Aug 18, 2019
mmadu4:

What are you insinuating sef? That Nigerians have not been criticizing Buhari and previous governments?

You only see what you choose to see.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Princeofasia: 6:18am On Aug 18, 2019
if you cant call names then please shut up
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Chrisbeks: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2019
mmadu4:

it concerns US. how ? na you them scam ??
So the person involved is a popular young entrepreneur that has been widely celebrated by the Nigerian media and seem by many Nigerian youth as a role model and you think that him being exposed is not news worthy? When Bernie Madoff was exposed did people have to have been personally scammed before being interested in the matter? I wonder the kind of brain some of you have on this forum.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Chrisbeks: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2019
mmadu4:
.I can sense that you are somehow involved in or you are benefiting from the fraudulent activities of these criminals otherwise I don't know how a normal human being can be sounding as illogical and stupid as you sound now. So because the government has done a bigger harm then we shouldn't condemn those causing the smaller harm? Let's make an analogy, are you saying that if someone were to shoot you today we shouldn't condemn them because after all, those who commit mass shootings have done more harm than that? Can you see how stupid your logic sounds? That a bigger crime has being committed does not absolve or justify anyone who commits a "lesser" crime
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Ambber(f): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Damyonline:

He wrote;

Just many.

See full details

If you want to name anyone, please do so with your chest. I am tired of a certain man, go straight to the point, we are not FBI to fish out identities
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by ricki: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2019
I can't forget a face like this guy......

i have seen sm1 dat looks like him in london bragging that he is on to something big. That he is going to become very wealthy and rich as he bragging to a lady. he is short guy and albeit all his braggin i knew he was up to something cause of the conviction and almost pouncing up and down like this is it for him.

mennnnnnnn
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2019
mmadu4:
enough with this Invictus Obi bullshit already ,how many times have you criticize your president for what is happening in Nigerian ?? even here in the US no news agency is broadcasting this why do you Nigerians rejoice when your fellow country man has fallen shame on you people . evil human beings
The president is being criticized everyday so say something else. Those of you who take solace in doing illegitimate businesses abroad to soil our own names and chances of travelling would never get away with it. You'll all end in this same lonely, embarrassing path. The scam of a billionaire arrested is a Nigerian and he would be in the news for a while.

Americans have to many important issues to worry about but wouldn't forget this particular one either. We're a step away from being trusted by all nation of the world. The man should be embarrassed every day of his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars / EFCC Arrests Ahmed Idris, Accountant General Of The Federation For N80billion F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.