Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday (1796 Views)

NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others / SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 / NASU, SSANU Declare Strike Over IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by adepro(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
The Nigeria University workers to commence Strike on Monday 19 to Friday 23 August 2019
The union said the contending issue include payment of earned allowances, University staff schools matter,renegotiation of 2019 FGN /union aggrement among others,it therefore directed all member to comply with the action or face sanction.
At the expiration of the 14days ultimation on August 18,2019 without a positive response from federal government of Nigeria, member shall proceed on a five day warning strike in all branches from Monday.

Check for more information HERE: https://naijanewzonline..com/2019/08/ASUU-set-to-commence-strike-on-monday.html?m=1

Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by SLAP44: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
These ASUU should be teargassed and arrested for causing nuisance. When they backed down and took money to end the strike before the election, what were they thinking?

FG, don't mind the unpatriotic ASUU staff that are trying to derail this government. grin
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by chiefolododo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yes

Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
They shouldn't fail to go on the strike. Since UNIBEN has decided to be ASUU headquarters, I am still enjoying my holiday and there is money to be made. grin
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by EbukaHades10(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
ASUU, please

Modified : Op, why u con put ASUU b4?

Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Modified
This information is true because I got the information from a reliable source. Let's wait for their response tomorrow
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by DBright123(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please OP don't misguide people it is not ASUU but rather NASU and SSANU.
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by WoeBetide666: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Na NASU naw, mumu
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
DBright123:
Please OP don't misguide people it is not ASUU but rather NASU and SSANU.
can I get a difference of the 3
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by LaMujer: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
ikestephen:

ASUU encompasses the 2.

If ASUU goes, they all are going, it's is not the other way around. ASUU consists of junior lecturers also, while SSANU is devoid of them
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by Eddymalo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please vote *Mideplus*.

Step 1: follow *@soulmateseternal* on INSTAGRAM
- comment *MIDEPLUS* under the CATEGORY where you see *MIDEPLUS* NOMINATED for.
Step 2: visit
*https:///SosJ42ew5S*
Step 3: Choose *MIDEPLUS* on the website as Stated under each CATEGORIES
Submit
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
LaMujer:

ASUU encompasses the 2.

If ASUU goes, they all are going, it's is not the other way around. ASUU consists of junior lecturers, and. SSANU is devoid of them

How can you come online and be talking rubbish confidently? shocked

1 Like

Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
ikestephen:

NASU Junior non teaching staff

SSANU Senior non teaching staff

ASUU Teaching staff
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by LaMujer: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2019
faceURfront:

How can you come online and be talking rubbish confidently? shocked

Face your front
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
LaMujer:

ASUU encompasses the 2.

If ASUU goes, they all are going, it's is not the other way around. ASUU consists of junior lecturers, and. SSANU is devoid of them
Not true. ASUU means Academic Staff Union of Nigeria Universities. Whether junior or senior lecturer,an academician is an academician. They belong to the same union
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by LaMujer: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
asuustrike1:

Not true. ASUU means Academic Staff Union of Nigeria Universities. Whether junior or senior lecturer,an academician is an academician. They belong to the same union

I guess my English wasn't clear.
I didn't say ASUU consists of junior lecturers alone

I forgot to add also, I figured it was pretty obvious. I kinda confused people
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
LaMujer:

I guess my English wasn't clear.
I didn't say ASUU consists of junior lecturers alone

I forgot to add also, I figured it was pretty obvious. I kinda confused people
Yeah that is why I drew your attention because many persons would interpret it differently.
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Modified
NASU
Re: NASU,SSANU Set To Commence Strike On Monday by LaMujer: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yeah that is why I drew your attention because many persons would interpret it differently.

Thanks, I've modified it

(1) (Reply)

$20 Million In The Bank, What Do I Do? / Nigerian Navy Secondary School Peeps: Holla Here / Benue State University Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.