Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:45 PM

Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude (1271 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / "I Am A Prayer Warrior" - Toyin Lawani Says / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by Happisunday: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Weeks after Toyin Lawani was spotted in some nude photo campaigns on Instagram, the celebrity stylist has revealed that it is part of her business strategy.

The mother of two further revealed that she is not bothered about the criticism her nude campaign incurs as she is only passionate about her pro....continue reading & see more photos on https://www.happigist.com/posing-nude-is-a-business-strategy-toyin-lawani-saysas-she-shows-off-her-naked-body/

1 Like

Re: Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by Eagleboney(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
keep exposing your idiosyncrasies
Re: Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by GOFRONT(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by udoka2013: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
J-e-z-e-b-e-l.
Re: Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by Holumhidey(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Afonja olosho!!!
Re: Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by Kingosytex(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yes, we already know. Posing unclad is one of the business strategies of oloshopreneurscheesycheesycheesycheesy

Nigerians celebrate people with high class oloshopreneurial skills and make them celebrities (there are in Nollywood and BBN) while they condemn the low class oloshos.

Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
No nipple. No point
Re: Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by Factgist: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bad bad bad
Re: Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by Tyche(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Holumhidey:
Afonja olosho!!!

Re: Posing Naked I A Business Strategy – Toyin Lawani Says,as She Shows Off Her Nude by Funmmyastic: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: See The 7 Housemates Of The Cruisetophia Team Up For Possible Eviction / 'I Want To Do Everything With Ike'-Mercy's Exclusive Interview With Ebuka / Zlatan And Burna Boy Seen Mocking Rema’s New Song (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.