Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky (29579 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky by Princeton92(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2019
How sure are we that he wasn't forced OR given a deal to say that
Re: I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2019
There's difference between detention and prison. He was in DSS detention not prison and as a high profile "criminal" mingling with others in prison will be the height of stupidity from any government.
People like him and NK OF IPOB who has followers are best kept in detention than prison to avoid infiltration, havoc and other seeming embrassment to the government. Remember also house arrest is different from house arrest.
Re: I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky by Carlmax(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2019
kaziblake:
You need to watch the video your self .He said it himself that he stays in a large apartment and that he walks around but he isn't allowed to go out...
Go and watch it yourself

ehen! abeg share link...
Re: I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky by nasirujj(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2019
Note! El zakzaky is not in prison, he is in a protective custody.

1 Like

Re: I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky by mmsen: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MAN IS LIVING LIKE A KING... WHILE HIS SHI'TE FOLLOWERS LOSE THIER LIVES DAILY IN MEANINGLESS PROTESTS.

All of these traditional and religious leaders are the same.
Re: I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky by omohlexy: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Celebrity prisoner! VIP incarceration. To me this seems more like protective custody. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kingosytex:
You wanted them to give you space so that you can run to Iran and hide abi? badt man!cheesycheesy

You wanted to escape and put Mallam Ruga in trouble abi?

Onye noro ebe ono, ebe onoro ana agu yacheesy

What exactly was his crime because i'm not understanding.
Re: I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky by Mummymahdi(f): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
eyyya i just de pity those protesters who even carry children along, the man dey enjoy, in this buhari regime who and who dey talk furnished house and special area? no be to eat 3 square meals and be healthy matters? who dey talk of 5star hotel? chair

the man no dey work only enjoyments and walking around, see him wife beside.

Abeg he should come out and tell his followers to rest and he should appoint a new leader amongst them. shikenan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.