Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor (15590 Views)

Remove Camphor From Your Newborns, It Causes Jaundice – Aproko Doctor / Flagyl And Tetracycline Are Not First Aid For Diarrhea – Aproko Doctor / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Legendguru: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
hmmm
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by nutripotherbals: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
ok
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by madgoat(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin grin
@the bolded
Moral lesson: Don't be an EMEKA(don't go RAW). grin grin grin ;

But if EMEKA had met his counterpart **AMAKA grin grin grin grin and she had disappointed him as usual then this wouldn't have happened grin grin ;

What am I saying sef!

FTC BTW!
Jessy broke my heart!
I do it RAW..... Nothing dey happen. Only cowards can get STDs. smiley

1 Like

Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Vikkoh(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
madgoat:

I do it RAW..... Nothing dey happen. Only cowards can get STDs. smiley

grin grin grin I pray you don't get SHOCKED by the end result and you end up running upandan like your Moniker grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Isoduwa(m): 12:31am On Aug 18, 2019
Emeka Amaka go and see Davido
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Sazeals(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2019
is this one joking
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by owila4luv(m): 3:07am On Aug 18, 2019
what are the signs and symptoms of syphilis

1 Like

Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Bitterleafsoup: 5:17am On Aug 18, 2019
Primary Syphilis
Symptoms for the first stage normally appear 10 days to 3 months after you’re exposed to syphilis. You might notice that the lymph nodes near your groin are enlarged.

Typically, the first visible sign of syphilis is a small, painless sore (doctors call it a “chancre”) on the skin (you may develop several sores). It normally appears at the spot where the bacteria entered your body. The sore won’t hurt, and it may be hidden inside your rectum or vagina. You might not even know you have it.

The sore will heal on its own in about 3 to 6 weeks. But this doesn’t mean the infection is gone. It means you’re about to enter the second stage of syphilis.
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Danchibez: 5:17am On Aug 18, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
why use Emeka...u no see other names use sad

is like ur name is emeka

1 Like

Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by worldclass68(m): 5:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Emescot:
I had unprotected sex last week, and my name is Emeka

grin grin grin........
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2019
When I say sex is a dirty act some people will be calling for my head angry
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Adek15(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Taich:
There is a particular town in southern part of the country, this town has a high population of young mentally challenged persons, people always told me that is because of their Juju, but I always knew that there is a scientific explanation to it. I guess is Syphilis. Thanks for the awareness op.
oron in Akwa ibom state
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Emescot(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Amuatulu:
grin

Syphilis in your body right now!
Do u know the meaning of Amuatulu in the Igbo language grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Emescot(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Lol, std no be ur portion.
Amen
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Revolva(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2019
Syphilis very bad STD haaa no pray to get am
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Enosa1(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Nice one...

"Don't be like Emeka".

Anyway you also need to be aware of SolarDuke Electrical incase you need constant power supply in your house/office.
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2019
Emescot:

Do u know the meaning of Amuatulu in the Igbo language grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Danchibez:

is like ur name is emeka
Spot on
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by EmmaDivine07: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2019
falcon01:
I f*cked up today! I did skin to skin... because MY condom broke but I wasnt ready to let go!.. but sha shes OK I beleieve
My brother beta Go and Check before you choose sweet over your life
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by joseph1832(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
Primary Syphilis
Symptoms for the first stage normally appear 10 days to 3 months after you’re exposed to syphilis. You might notice that the lymph nodes near your groin are enlarged.

Typically, the first visible sign of syphilis is a small, painless sore (doctors call it a “chancre”) on the skin (you may develop several sores). It normally appears at the spot where the bacteria entered your body. The sore won’t hurt, and it may be hidden inside your rectum or vagina. You might not even know you have it.

The sore will heal on its own in about 3 to 6 weeks. But this doesn’t mean the infection is gone. It means you’re about to enter the second stage of syphilis.
and the second stage is...
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Taich(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Adek15:
oron in Akwa ibom state

Nope, not Oron, I wish rot visit there someday.
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by alphaNomega: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
udomoh:
Emeka has syphilis

Emeka had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago because condom no too sweet

Today, Emeka saw something that looked like a injury on the head of his joystick, but it wasn’t painful

Google is tired of Emeka, he has been browsing since morning

Emeka has Syphillis

Don’t be like Emeka

Emeka has two choices:

1. Go to a chemist and say what he has so that they can mix drugs for him Or

2. See a doctor and get proper treatment which will also mean that Emeka has to trace all the people he has slept with and make sure that they are tested and treated too.

Emeka has to be wise because if it’s not properly treated, then Emeka could get heart disease, the Syphilis could spread to his brain and spine or even lead to blindness or madness. Emeka should go with the option of seeing a doctor and treating it properly. Emeka should not lose twice.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, Names, characters, places and incidents are the product of my imagination. If this resembles any actual incident or person, then then it is purely coincidental.

It is a story meant to increase the awareness and use of condom. Safe sex is not only meant to prevent pregnancy, it especially a tool to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections.

Imagine a STD free world!

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/08/17/emeka-has-syphilis-a-short-story-by-aproko-doctor/?amp

If you understand Microbiology you would know this is impossible.
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Mummymahdi(f): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
people no fear God a bitb these days

May God inflicts all the ones that engage in premarital sex/fornication/adultery with such diseases, Amen
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by falcon01: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
BadAdviser:

You did the right thing bro.

You can easily contact hiv these days by using condom raw is the safest of it all. Just make sure you rub your Saliva around your balls region after every raw sex and you're good to go.

Stay safe
Thanks for the Bad advice bro
Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by Bitterleafsoup: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2019
joseph1832:
and the second stage is...
Secondary Stage
During the secondary stage, you may have skin rashes and/or mucous membrane lesions. Mucous membrane lesions are sores in your mouth, vagina, or anus. This stage usually starts with a rash on one or more areas of your body. The rash can show up when your primary sore is healing or several weeks after the sore has healed. The rash can look like rough, red, or reddish brown spots on the palms of your hands and/or the bottoms of your feet. The rash usually won’t itch and it is sometimes so faint that you won’t notice it. Other symptoms you may have can include fever, swollen lymph glands, sore throat, patchy hair loss, headaches, weight loss, muscle aches, and fatigue (feeling very tired). The symptoms from this stage will go away whether or not you receive treatment. Without the right treatment, your infection will move to the latent and possibly tertiary stages of syphilis.

Re: Emeka Has Syphilis, A Short Story By Aproko Doctor by joseph1832(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
Secondary Stage
During the secondary stage, you may have skin rashes and/or mucous membrane lesions. Mucous membrane lesions are sores in your mouth, vagina, or anus. This stage usually starts with a rash on one or more areas of your body. The rash can show up when your primary sore is healing or several weeks after the sore has healed. The rash can look like rough, red, or reddish brown spots on the palms of your hands and/or the bottoms of your feet. The rash usually won’t itch and it is sometimes so faint that you won’t notice it. Other symptoms you may have can include fever, swollen lymph glands, sore throat, patchy hair loss, headaches, weight loss, muscle aches, and fatigue (feeling very tired). The symptoms from this stage will go away whether or not you receive treatment. Without the right treatment, your infection will move to the latent and possibly tertiary stages of syphilis.
thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Ministries Ignore Safety Tips, Fail To Deploy Sanitisers / FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch / COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.