Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Undecided - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Undecided (103738 Views)

*Undecided* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
No this aint right. Moura pls coma kontinu biko ejoo duallah
Re: Undecided by Dibixxx1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chaiii..wey this guy , make w come finish this part oo
Re: Undecided by abubakarbabang7(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Moura7 Abeg come continue na
Re: Undecided by hidhrhis(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
moura it high time the characters started joining the puzzle together that dibz wasnt guilty of his accusation
besides please help us do something about the update to be fast had to go for some days so as to meet more update to quench my urge of reading ur master piece
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
hidhrhis:
moura it high time the characters started joining the puzzle together that dibz wasnt guilty of his accusation
besides please help us do something about the update to be fast had to go for some days so as to meet more update to quench my urge of reading ur master piece
Yes sir.. would try to update more often. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Undecided by Faithfulmartins(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2020
I hate this fola! shit! Bros I'm highly impressed with your writting skill I hate this fola! shit! Bros I'm highly impressed with your writting skill
Re: Undecided by Herbiedeen(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
hmmm Battle of the Heart and Mind(conscience)
Nice Update Brotherman
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fola's POV
I stood transfixed at the spot, tears still freely running down my cheeks as I stared at Dibz's back. He had evaded the kiss I was aiming for just some moments ago. What was I even thinking, going for a kiss just like that? I should have expected this but that still doesn't cushion effect of being rejected by someone I love.
I got back to myself as I took a few steps towards him with my hand halfway stretched not knowing whether to touch him or not. Ofcourse I want to touch him but I don't know if he'd like that hence my hesitation.
"I'm..I'm sorry about that. I had no right", I finally said or more like whispered. He raked his hair with his fingers as he finally turned to face me. I know now was not the time to check him out but I just couldn't help but notice how hot he looked as he did that. Another habit I couldn't stop. Back then I always ogled him shamelessly even after we started dating, the feeling just never got old at all and people talked about how unladylike it was but that was their bloody business cus I didn't care afterall he was my mine and mine alone so I had every right eye Bleep as I pleased....but sadly that privilege wasn't mine anymore.
"Yh, it's okay", he sighed before speaking.
"So", I said , embracing my myself nervously.
"How did you know I was in trouble?", I asked.
"Oh, I didn't", he replied. "Liv asked me to stop by and get some of her clothes cus she had worn the ones she came with. She also assured me that you'd be at school that's why I agreed, I didn't want issues with you", he finished. The last part he said facing the ground.
"Oh", I said, feeling sad that he didn't want see me sef. "Okay, let me take you to her room so you'd pick up the clothes".
He nodded as he followed me to her room. I got out the clothes I knew she'd love to have while he packed them in a duffel bag.
"So, how are you doing?", I asked, trying to strike a convo in a bid to reduce the thick tension in the air.
He nodded again in response to my question as he continued with what he was doing.
"I'm sorry I haven't been able to come see you since its just that...", I was saying but he sparked.
"What are you doing Fola?", He asked vexed. Confusion struck me as I tried to comprehend what he meant.
"How....I..I don't get", I stuttered. He scoffed at my response and continued.
"What's with all the niceties and friendliness? We both know you hate my very existence so what's all this care and concern BS you're exhibiting?", He shouted. I tried to talk but he wasn't done yet.
"You told me yourself that you wished I was dead and that I should leave here for everyone and now I almost die and you suddenly all caring now? Please I don't know what your plan is and I don't care, I just want to live in peace and stay out of your way", he said zipping up the bag.
Fresh tears gushed down from my eyes as the honest harshness in every word he spoke held my heart bound with a spell of overwhelming guilt and pain.
"Dibz...ba...I'm sorry Dibz..I'm really sorry for everything", I cried as I tried to touch him but he shifted far away from me. I begged and need with tears as he just sat looking afar off into space. It wasn't until he turned to me that I saw a single tear flowing down his cheeks.
"Sorry? No you're not", he said softly.
"No Dibz, I truly am, from the depth of my heart I'm sorry for everything", I said.
He just chuckled and faced me again.
"What for exactly....why are you sorry....I raped a helpless girl right..so why are you sorry?", He said painfully.
"I don't care anymore, I'm sorry pls forgive me" I cried out.
He just scoffed and smiled. "Just what I thought, you still believe I raped her. You know what? It's all good. We are good Fola, I hold nothing against you but it would be best if we didn't cross paths", he said as he stood up.
"I'm waiting by the car when you're done", he said walking out. When I'm done? Waiting?
"Hey, when I'm done with what?", I asked. He sighed as he turned around.
"When you're done packing some of your stuff. You didn't expect me to leave you all by yourself here after what happened with Henry, did you?", He asked but when I didn't say anything because I was stunned at how he was still looking out for me, he made a silly attempt at rolling his eyes and spoke again.
"Look, I know I said we should avoid each other but you can't stay alone , would have suggested you bunk with T but I know she's out of the country now so you're coming with me besides your cousin is there , Debby too plus the house is so big that avoiding each other wouldn't be hard at all", he said and walked off not even giving me a chance to refuse hiss offer. I sluggishly packed my bag and met up with him downstairs where he was leaning on his car.
He helped me put my bags in the booth as I entered the shotgun seat. I entered too and just before he started driving, he looked at me and said, " Uhmm.....I'm dating Liv now and I'd like it if she doesn't know what happened earlier....you know, the attempted kiss?"
My heart shattered all over again at the news but I just smiled and nodded before turning away to deftly blink off the tears threatening to spill forth.

We reached the Manuels' mansion some thirty minutes later. The maids helped the bags and as we entered, I remembered the last time I was here, when everything was still good.
"What are you doing here?", Liv asked once she saw me. Debby to came out to see what's up. I felt nervous, it was like she didn't like the fact that I was there.
"Hi Liv" I greeted. "Oh I'm doing great thanks for asking", I replied sarcastically.
"Babe? Why is she here?", She turned to Dibz, ignoring me.
Dibz explained everything that happened with Henry and she turned towards me, her eyes soft now. "I'm so sorry Fola, are you okay?", She pulled me in an embrace. I assured her that I was fine and we moved on from that, even Debby asked how I was doing, no form of animosity in her attitude at all, she's always been a sweet girl sha. Don't know why I was thinking she'd be hostile towards me.
As I walked around the garden self reflecting, I felt a hand on me. I was so scared that I didn't know a small yell escaped my mouth. As I turned to meet whoever had given me such a scare ready to lash out , my throat went dry as I saw who it was. My face turned white as I took in the appearance of the person, not a single change in appearance from the last time we met.

"Be... Beatrice?", I whispered as she smiled sweetly at me, that sort of eerie sweet smile that just screams SCARY.....TBC

8 Likes

Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
wonderful update as usual
Re: Undecided by jupitre(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm..
Kinda playing with fire here
Re: Undecided by temitope23(m): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Suspense filledddd
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 3:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys.. hope y'all remember Beatrice from the first part of the story?
Re: Undecided by temitope23(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Moura7:
Hi guys.. hope y'all remember Beatrice from the first part of the story?

Yes, Dibz's late grandma
Re: Undecided by bigbauer(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Moura7, you're doing a great job, I love this story, love the plot, the twists, suspense and all. Kudos.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
jupitre:
Hmmm..
Kinda playing with fire here
Cmon enlighten me
Re: Undecided by Faithfulmartins(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Weldone with this update sir
Re: Undecided by Dibixxx1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Aha.....this ghost haff come again
Re: Undecided by SugarBerry519(m): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Probably The ghost just 1 Tell her that she bleep up, Lol... Waiting 4 d update tho
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Apologies guys..was supposed to update yesterday but I've been having these burning sensation in my eyes lately prolly and it hurts bad...so sorry guys, would try and drop something today sha
Re: Undecided by bikassava: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Moura7:
Apologies guys..was supposed to update yesterday but I've been having these burning sensation in my eyes lately prolly and it hurts bad...so sorry guys, would try and drop something today sha
stay safe bro
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
bikassava:
stay safe bro
Thanks man
Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Moura7:

biko take care of your eye. "Oju l'oba ara"
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Here it is as I promised, it's not gonna be long so pls bear with me.

Contd

"Hello hun", she said to me with a smile. I closed my eyes and breathe in for a moment. 'This is not real, this is not real', I chanted to myself as I finally relaxed and opened my eyes hoping that she'd just disappear but who was I kidding?....The woman pinched me back to reality.
"How...how is this even possible...how am I seeing you?", I asked shivering. Right now I'd have preferred if I was actually crazy and for me to be seeing and conversing with an actual ghost like the other side kinda ghost, a dead person.
She didn't answer my question, instead a dark scowl appeared on her face as she looked at me. Her face void of its usual smile and her eyes trained on me.
"Oh, I only show myself to my victims, the people I'm going to bring with me to the underworld", she said as she slanted her neck still looking at me, this time a evil smile donning her face.
I felt all the blood drained off my face as the reality of her words sunk in. I was going to die, oh God this is not happening, this is not how I thought I'd live this world no no no. All of deaths, I'd be killed by a ghost? No no pls God forgive me.
Suddenly she burst into a hysterical laughter while I watched stunned.
"Oh oh , you should have seen your face", she said in between laughs. Now I was vexed, I'm here heartbroken that the guy I love is dating my cousin and there's also the possibility that he really hates me passionately now only for me to be made jest of by a ghost.
"Not funny", I said fuming.
"Oh forgive me, I just couldn't resist the urge to do that, not with how sacred you looked when you saw me", she apologized while still wiping off stray tears from her eyes, she had quite the laugh.
"So, care to tell me why I'm seeing you?", I asked folding my arms. I felt bold now, don't know what happened to the fear I experienced earlier.
"Well, I'm sure you know now that I'm a ghost who shows itself to people that would be married into this family, so that's why you're seeing me", she stated, her sweet smile back on her face.
I scoffed as she finished and chuckled abit. What a fantasy I'd love more than anything in this world, but it is what it is, just a fantasy.
"Well, Mrs matchmaker ghost I guessing this one's already a lost cause", I said sitting on a bench in the garden.
"Your grandson or great grandson or whatever, he hates me now - passion I think - and hes dating my cousin now who was there for him when I deserted him so I don't think anything is salvageable in this case, not even if you wave your ghostly matchmaking wand over him. I closed my eyes as I thought about what I said.'Ghostly matchmaking wand?... pretty constructive Fola', I thought as I gave myself an imaginary Pat on the back.
"Well, I'm not going to commend you or anything cause frankly you deserve everything that's happening to you now", she said. Great, I thought as I rolled my eyes ,tell me something I don't know already.
"But somehow the universe or whatever is in charge here still has you as the right person for my baby boy, so don't beat yourself up anymore and try to better yourself. Don't force anything tho, everything will play out by itself, just be patient and be the best version of yourself now", she said. What she said was so good to be true, not like I believed it tho, I mean really?....the universe?, I rolled my eyes as how foolish her words sounded no matter how hard I'd love to believe them....but then I'm talking with a ghost, what can be more impractical than this?
"How sure are...", I turned to say but was shocked to see that she wasn't there anymore. I stood up as I checked around to see if she maybe was around the corner but she was no where to be found. Just then Debbie came around to meet me.
"Been looking for you, lunch is ready, hungry?", She asked. I just nodded as words just seem to come out. She arched her brows at my response as she riltted her head to the right a little in a gesture of curiosity.
"Are you okay, you seem abit flushed?", She asked as she came nearer.
"Oh, I'm fine, just in my feelings right now", I replied. Wow I'm a pretty damn liar.
"Oh so sorry, ofcourse you'd not be okay with what you just experienced in your apartment, so sorry for asking the obvious", she said as she pulled me in for a hug.
I hugged her back. As we walked back to the house, I stopped as I tugged at her hand, willing her to face me.
"I'm sorry Debbs, for everything that happened, pls forgive me", I said remorsefully.
She just smiled and pulled me in for another hug.
"It's all good now Fola, it's behind us all, no judging", she cooed.

I smiled as i felt this inner peace within me, one I hadn't experienced in along long time....TBC

5 Likes

Re: Undecided by Ven97: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
I just stumbled on this story. You are doing a nice work Buddy!
Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Weldone op. What'zup with that bloody two-faced lier that lied against Daiz
Re: Undecided by SugarBerry519(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
I'm still solely waiting 4 weN everybody we get to know that dibz didn't "RAPE" that devil of a girl.. Nice story Man.. Waiting for the next update
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys...so I know everyone is waiting for Hailey to be caught. Well that hasn't happened yet and might happen or never happen at all except by some miracle she slips up but who knows?...let's find out. The story is still a long way out
Re: Undecided by hidhrhis(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Moura7:
Hey guys...so I know everyone is waiting for Hailey to be caught. Well that hasn't happened yet and might happen or never happen at all except by some miracle she slips up but who knows?...let's find out. The story is still a long way out
bro karma must visit her
i dnt like seeing the wicked go unpunish
Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 2:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Well done Op.Cant wait for more
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2020
hidhrhis:

bro karma must visit her
i dnt like seeing the wicked go unpunish
Lol....easy bro, bet if you were Dibz you'd have killed her already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undecided by Herbiedeen(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Update oh
Re: Undecided by Zicobest72(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
nice work. update pls ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.