Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Undecided - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Undecided (103713 Views)

*Undecided* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 3:13am On Sep 16, 2020
Moura7:
Thanks alot guys....I really appreciate the lifting comments
You are welcome. We appreciate your commitment and dedication to writing this story
Re: Undecided by DDexter99(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
You just have a way of renewing suspense.

Wonderful write up
Re: Undecided by cassidypat(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2020
I really don't see why Dibz should be worried...he is a fvcking billionaira ..but josh yeah he does have a point..you know T might just get carried away..and then Boom a mistake happen

1 Like

Re: Undecided by AiteeAitee: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Moura7 why not take this story to Wattpad?
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
AiteeAitee:
Moura7 why not take this story to Wattpad?

Really??...... Meanwhile, update tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Fola's POV

It's been five days now and I'm still caught in the middle of choosing between the thing I love doing and the person I love the most in the world. I've been going for my dance practice and the joy I get whenever I'm moving my body in rhythm to the synergy of sounds emanating from different musical instruments while still relaying the intended message effectively is just outta this world. I feel so fulfilled and accomplished. You know that feeling of satisfaction when you know you're doing something great and it just feels like you're in your own skin, there's no pressure at all, you don't even care if you're paid or not, yeah that's just how I feel about dancing.
I feel like it's my own gift to the word, I'm in my own space whenever I'm dancing. I just feel confident. Here's something I'm good at effortlessly, not like I'm not great at other things (which pretty much means everything), no it means with dancing, I don't have to work my ass off to be great at it or force myself to condone it because I have to.

On the other end of it lies Dibz, the actual love of my life. My everything, just the sight of him makes me feel all mushy inside. Sometimes, when I'm not with him, I'd just play voive recordings of our calls and revel in the sweetness of his voice. I know, it sounds so psycho and abit stalker-ish but I don't know, maybe I'm just creepy like that lol. I just really hopes he comes around soon so everything would just go back to how it was. Now here's the scary part, we are not really fighting. No, I'm still staying in his family house and we do speak and joke on some occasions but you can just tell he's just forcing himself to do those things so we'd not fight. The worst part is when we're all cool talking about stuff and I want to tell him about this new routine I scaled and all of a sudden the atmosphere becomes tense and chill and before you know it, he remembers he still has work and just like that, the day is over. I get that sometimes, the dance choreography demands the dance partners become quite intimate and there's some touching that sometimes tend to go overboard abit, just abit, which can be quite hard for a boyfriend or husband to watch but can't he just be happy at the fact that I'm happy??..... 'Ok, that didn't come out right, it sounded selfish. Try putting yourself in his shoes where he has to dance dirty some hot female dancer', the annoying critiquing part of my mind chipped in from nowhere. 'Aagh, why does life have to be this hard', I whined.
One thing was for sure though, I needed to be happy in my career life and also in my relationship and I had to come up with a way to make things work. I shouldn't have to choose one and forsake the other, no.

Dibz's POV

"No", I sighed as I closed my eyes and leaned back in my swivel chair, mildly rotating as thoughts ran wild. I opened my eyes again and stared at the screen of .my laptop displaying the picture of a built man in a tight spandex sleeves and matching pants.Yes, you guessed right, it was a dance tutorial thing, the 20th I had enquired so far. As shameful as it sounds, I've been looking up dance lessons centres since Fola got that role and let's just say I can't ever picture myself wearing those ridiculous outfits. Lately, I've just been feeling for insecure about the whole thing and it feels so ..so...so petty and that's not me but I just can't help it. I watched movies about dancing, countless even and excluding the way they dance so close to each other, the lead partners always end up together, like all of them. Now you see why I said I feel so petty about my insecurity in this matter?
I mean, I should be happy for her, I should support her but no, no matter how hard o try to be supportive about the whole thing, I just tune off or a scene from 'Stomp the Yard' just flashed in my mind and the next thing, I'm feeling insecure again ..

"Guy, guy, I need your help like now", Josh said as he barged into my office.

"Hey man, nice to see you too and you know there's this thing called knocking, you just ball your hand in a fist and use your knuckle to....",

"Yeah, whatever man, look I don't really have time for sarcasm right now. I need a loan like 20 or 30", he said dumping himself in one of the seats.

"O-k?...what's up, what happened?", I sat up concerned. "Anything wrong at the club?', I continued.

"Nah, man", he replied not with the sense of urgency I was expecting which meant everything was cool. I relaxed back now. " So what's up?", I asked again.
He pushed his chair forward like I couldn't hear him from where he was before. "Ok here it goes", he said nervously as he sharpened his hands like he was going to clap or something. " I want to join a commercial", he blurted off. I had a look of confusion on. What commercial, the club had already done some commercials when it opened newly, so what is he on about.

" I don't get, you're opening a new brand or something?", I asked. He shook his head vehemently.

"No man. I mean I want to starr in a commercial", he said. Ohhhh, so that's what he means but it still felt weird, why would he want to starr in a commercial if.....and then it hit me. Like he understood the fact that I had understood where he was coming from, he smiled.

"No, no, no", I said turning around in my chair. "Yes man, yes", he countered. "Look if T decides she still wants to go ahead with that commercial, then she'd have to do it with me and me alone", he said. I understood him, trust me I did and honestly, the thought of doing same in my case had crossed my mind too. Okay, maybe not like his tho because I can't dance to save my life but I had thought about buying Fola her own dance company or studio or whatever they call it but that would be the height of this insanity called insecurity and it might really piss her off which is why I think what Josh is planning is a bad idea..

" Look man, I don't think this is a good idea", I said.

"Trust me I know how it looks and I don't care, really. I'm not letting my babe get in the shower with some crazy hormonal dude, never", Josh said adamantly.

" I had already met with the director, had offered him 10 to get rid of the guy and use me instead but the greedy prick said it was too small, hence why I need that loan", Josh said quietly. Wow, here I was thinking I was being petty while Josh, the slayer( former) is going overboard over T. Wow!!

" See bro, you know I'd give you this money and not even as a loan buy I still think it's not a good idea man. Have you thought about, how T would react once she finds out??", I asked.
Just then T came into my office looking all down but still beautiful. I tensed when I saw her and I know Josh felt worse. I didn't even need to look at him, the gasp I heard was enough for me.

"Hi Dibz", she waved softly. Now that's strange. T was usually energetic and abit hyper but that's a far cry from the Persian I'm seeing now.

"Babe?", She called softly to Josh. " Please talk to me now, it's been five days already".

Josh feeling like he had the upper hand now had relaxed and start form unaffected by her pleas.

" How did you know I was here?", He asked without even looking at her.

"Your phone location's on now", she answered softly but just couldn't resist the urge to roll her eyes at his stupid question like he didn't know we (our clique) decided to always turn our locations on so everyone would know where each person was in case of an emergency.

" Babe I'm sorry about everything. I just need you to understand that this is a big step for me in the industry and honestly, it's something I like doing and I just need you to be happy for me please. I miss you..so so much pls babe, just be happy for me. I love you and I really really do. I even spoke to the director about the intimacy parts and he's promised to keep it at the barest minimum. No kissing at all", T pleaded.
From the corner of my eye i saw Josh smile and I couldn't help but smile too. I'm really happy for the fact that he's finally decided to grow up, start his own business and settle for the one woman. He's behaving like the responsible dude I've always known he'd be and I just feel so happy for him now.
Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize this guy's had already made up and were making out intensely in my office....MY OFFICE.

"Hey hey...stop that now. I work here for crying out loud", I cringed as they disentangled from each laughing.
"I'm coming babe, let me just use this bighead's restroom and then we'd leave 'HIS OFFICE' for him", Josh said as he went to the restroom. The sound of a phone ringing pierced the air and it was Josh's phone. T answered the call and for a while she didn't speak. Josh came out all smiles ready to leave.

" I'm done babe, let's go",, he said as he helped her with her bag but she wasn't standing up with him just yet.

'Why is the director for the commercial that supposed to be shooting calling you", she asked as she gave him his phone. Alarm bells, sirens , drills ,you name it, they all sounded in my head immediately she said that.

" Oh....uhmm.....you know..e", Josh stuttered, scratching the back of his head nervously.

" Uhmm...e.. what!!!", T shouted.

"He called saying he'd accept your offer now if it's still on the table....what offer Joshua?", T asked as she folded her arms.
Hearing her call Josh's full name, I knew it was up and I somehow had to get myself out of here before I'm caught in the middle.

" Uhmm ...you know...I think I'd just go now. I haven't had lunch yet", I said while sneakily picking my jacket to leave amidst Josh begging me to stay with his eyes. Sorry man, this is all you.

"Don't. even . think. about. It", T said icily. Each word at a time.

'Oh boy', I thought as I sat back down....TBC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undecided by yungbanks(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good more Mr Moura7 more updayes biko welcome back ooo
Re: Undecided by AiteeAitee: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
This update sweet diee grin grin grin
Kudos moura7
I still insist you take it to Wattpad to get a better audience.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
yungbanks:
Good more Mr Moura7 more updayes biko welcome back ooo
lol ....I go try sha. thanks
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
AiteeAitee:
This update sweet diee grin grin grin Kudos moura7 I still insist you take it to Wattpad to get a better audience.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
more comments
Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wonderful updates as usual. Keep it up
Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
This Boys no go kill person...Thanks Moura
Re: Undecided by chioma8(f): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nice one Moura7......keep it up dear...

1 Like

Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Thanks guys....new update today or tomorrow. I'd try to drop two
Re: Undecided by Khriztarl(f): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Interesting one. Thanks mou.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fola's POV

"Hey", he said as he entered the living room looking quite stressed. I'd been reading a book while at the same time waiting up for him. I had rehearsed how I was going to try to make him understand the situation I was in and beg him to please support me.

"Hey. Welcome", I greeted nervously, standing up slowly. I avoided his eyes as I rubbed my sweaty palms on my laps. Well, here goes nothing, I thought.
"Uhmm... babe, I know you're all stressed and tired but pls can we talk?", I asked nervously.
"Ok, actually, I'd also like to talk too..about how I've been this last few days. I'm truly sorry about how inconsiderate I've been. Dancing has always been your dream and it was wrong of me to not help you achieve all because of my insecurities. I'm really sorry babe, pls forgive me", he said and the honesty carried in his words stung by eyes to tears. Thank God I didn't get to say my own half a** apology, who knows it might have just escalated the whole thing the more.. I said a quick thanks to God for bringing thise epitome of perfection my imperfect way. Heaven knows I don't deserve someone so good and the thought of that, made the tears flow out of my eyes the . more.

"Hey hey,, don't now, don't cry", he said as he let go of his bag and quickly walked towards me. Without waiting to let him say another word, I instantly locked my lips with his and shameless me moaned almost immediately. Like I couldn't even pretend to hold it in and I felt him chuckle, obviously feeling himself now but I didn't mind at all. I wanted to be shameless for him and trust me I wasn't ashamed about it at all.
"God I love you", I whispered with my eyes closed and leaning against his forehead as we broke the kiss to breathe.
"More, mi amor. More", I whispered back and she smiled teasingly. "Oooh, Italian. Sexy", I whispered the last part as I captured his lips with mine again.

It was like we were in the honeymoon phase of our relationship again after we made up. We are almost inseparable. He took sometime of work for school, so we were almost together at all times, now he even came to watch me practice at times. Things were just too sweet between us now and I could ask for nothing more. The only thing that seemed to hamper with the bliss was whenever we saw Hailey or her name came up somehow and when Dibz got calls from his parents, especially his mum. Now, the Hailey part I could understand but his mum? I just didn't get it. It was he was hiding the fact that we were dating or something. Just now, she called and asked how he was doing. We were playing then when she called and when he saw she was the one calling, he begged me to be quiet while he answered. He even told her he was bored and all alone now, that he missed her with his Dad.

"Wow", I said and shifted a little farther from him when he finished on the phone. "You're alone and bored huh?", I asked. He sighed a little and made an attempt to hold my hand and I let him. Somehow, I just couldn't be mad at him. "What's happening Dibz, why do you always try to hide that you're with whenever your family calls,...are you ashamed of me or something?", I asked softly just so I'd try to conceal the hurt in my voice but it didn't work. My words sounded more croaky than articulate.

"No no...I can't be ashamed of you. Ever", he said as he held my hand tightly. He then let go of my hand and scratched the back of his neck.
"You see, the thing is..", he began but stopped and I knew he was trying to figure out how to tell me more politely. I reached to get his hand in mine again and squeezed gently. "Just say it as it is, ok. I can handle it", I reassured.

"Ok", he said and heaved a long sigh. " So back when I was convicted, my family took it really bad especially mum and Debbie. Mom came almost everyday to visit me before Dad got sick and had to travel with him for treatments. She even had to bring food for almost all in inmates in my block then just to find favour with them so they'd stop attacking me. Mum talked about you then, she was really pained that you hadn't come to see at all. I tried to defend you but she was not having any of it, She couldn't understand how you could believe such things about me without even trying to let me explain at all. Long story short, she sees you as an enemy now and she'd not be thrilled at all if she knew I was seeing you again and that's why I've been all cloak and dagger with her concerning our relationship. She just said my Dad's doing okay now and they'd be returning very soon", he finished.
As he spoke, each word was an emotional bullet and each shot killed me. I thought I'd moved past the stinging trauma of my betrayal of him but I never really considered everyone that was affected, like his mother. I didn't even know I was crying till he took me in his arms and I felt his clothes soak from my tears.
So much for my 'i can handle it' statement to him earlier. How can I even begin to try and start to make it up to Mrs Manuel?. How can I make her understand that I'm truly sorry for how foolish and stupidly inconsiderate I'd been then, that I'd give anything to give back Dibz all the years he lost, all the things he could have become and done, the goodwill of the Manuel family name and several other things that were lost. I'd give anything and everything in me if it'd re-right all the wrongs that befell them.
I cried and cried in his arms and didn't even know when we slept off like that. While asleep I had a dream that Dibz and i were supposed to get married but while he was about to say ' I do', the doors to the church opened and his mom entered with another bride. She then rejected our union and instead ordered that he married the bride that she brought for him which he agreed to happily. The bride was Hailey.

Just then I woke up, feeling scared and agitated but when I tried to get up, I saw I was still in Dibz's (My heart) arms and I relaxed greatly. But as I watched him sleep so peacefully, looking handsome, I knew there's no way in this life that I was losing him again, no.
" Let's go get that b**h Hailey", I said to his sleeping form as I kissed his forehead to which he was mumbled and pulled me closer to him as he slept on.......TBC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undecided by Ayanfe29(f): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Thanks for the sweet update!
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Ayanfe29:
Thanks for the sweet update!
Thanks girlie.. really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undecided by yungbanks(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Moura7:

Thanks girlie.. really appreciate
Nah girl she be? Nah him be say we go start campaign for her head
Re: Undecided by ifunaya01(f): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
thanks for the update
Re: Undecided by GodShowmemercy(f): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fola and immagination
Re: Undecided by Ayanfe29(f): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
yungbanks:
Nah girl she be? Nah him be say we go start campaign for her head

Which campaign o?
Re: Undecided by Lakesc: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Beautiful update OP...
Re: Undecided by parismarc: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thumbs up OP
Re: Undecided by yungbanks(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Which campaign o?
Haaa mens general assembly on girls issue we go just dey line see who u choose
Re: Undecided by Ayanfe29(f): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
yungbanks:

Lol
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
yungbanks:

Na me be first in line na lol
Re: Undecided by DDexter99(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
This story has a way if holding me BOUND.

Any time I see an update, I must finish it before attending to anything.

OP you dey use jazz
Re: Undecided by yungbanks(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Lol
u dey laugh? Na love from first comment dey worry me ooo
Re: Undecided by yungbanks(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Moura7:

Na me be first in line na lol
Hmmm op u go shift ooo u no go come pour sand sand for my garri ooo
Re: Undecided by Aprishyn06(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Here's anoda fan u've won!
Ride on Moura7

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.