Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Undecided - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Undecided (103769 Views)

*Undecided* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Moura7:
Thanks for the comments...new update tomorrow
ok op
Re: Undecided by dimssy(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2020
Reminds me of Jon Bellion's Hunted house.

Thanks manh for the update.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Moura7:
Thanks for the comments...new update tomorrow

So so sorry about not updating today again...will do so tomorrow
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dibz's POV

I tapped away on my phone with the keen interest, not watching where I was going. One would think I was intentionally seeking to bump into someone and guess what?…..I actually was.
Today was the day we were beginning the show of Fola's madness. Yes, I said it. The fact that I agreed to it doesn't change the fact that it was still a very delusional and stupid idea but well at least I'd get to say 'I told you so' when it finna backfires in their faces. The craziest was how they even thought Hailey would fall for such bullocks. I mean it's Hailey, yeah she's evil personified but she's also smart, is majoring in criminal law -a study that is heavily inclined to plausible and logical facts- so tell me how she's going to fall for this ridiculously weak attempt to fool her. Now that I think about it, Hailey's really studying criminal law which kinda makes sense, a criminal studying the criminal law. I mean what better way to find ways to get away with crime.

Now back to why I wanted to intentionally bump into someone who if you don't know by now, is Hailey. I had some of my guys track her whereabouts and found out she's shopping so I drove down here since I was the chosen one to invite her. I had to make it seem like we met accidentally so when I ask her to join us, she doesn't get her guard up and begin to suspect something. I had already seen her coming my way from afar hence my pretense to be too engrossed in the ghost chat while walking towards her. Showtime.

"Ouch…..can't you watch where you're going, you dimwit", Hailey cursed as I 'accidentally' bumped into her causing her shopping bags to fall of her hand.

"Oh I'm so so sorry", I said as I bent to help pick her bags on the floor.

"You should be", she spat back immediately. I stood up to give her the bags as she immediately stretched her hand to yank it out of hands but stopped midway when she saw it was me.

"Oh", was what left her lips as she stared at me wide eyed in shock, cheeks flushed.

"Hales"?, I feigned shock as well.

"Dibz"?, She said softly. "What…what..are you doing here"?, She asked embarrassed. She was asking like I couldn't come to a mall freely. More importantly, I hadn't thought of an excuse for when she would ask what I was doing here, how did I not think of this?

"Uhmm…uh….i wanted to get something for Debby. Yeah, that's right , something for Debby", I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Yeah you know, we just got back on good terms now so, you know, just thought I'd get her a little something", I added. She seemed more composed now and smiled.

"Always so thoughtful of others", she said smiling. "You guys were fighting"?, She asked and I seemed confused.

"Fighting"?, I asked, confusion clear on my face and she had her own share of lost on her face too.

"Err...Debbie?…you said you guys just got back on good terms so I figured you guys had an issue before"?, She clarified and I immediately remembered myself. How could I just forget a lie I just told few moments ago? Oh well, technically, it wasn't a lie, we did have some issues.

"Yeah, yeah", I confirmed nervously. " Just a minor issue sha, but we good now", I added.

"Well, Ok..so do you have anything in mind to get her", she asked and I smiled.

"Thank God, I bumped into Hales. I've got absolutely no clue about what to get her but with you here now, I guess I'm covered. Cmon, help me here", I pleaded.

"Wanted to go to the shoe section on the second floor but I guess I could spare some time to help you out", she smiled.

"Thanks, you're a darling",I smiled and I didn't know when I pecked her on the cheek. There was this awkwardness that hung in the air as I did that but it didn't seem to wipe off the grin on Hailey's face. Believe me pecking her wasn't in any way part of the plan, yeah Fola said to even pretend that we were fighting just to get her to feel more at ease but this, this was a bit extreme.

"Umm..um..I'm sorry about that, I...I got a bit carried away", I apologized nervously.

"Oh cmon now, it's just a harmless peck, no need for you to apologize", she replied smiling as we took the elevator to the second floor.

"Uh, I think you should get her some shoes, preferably next season's Epic dance Louboutin heels and maybe some jewellery too. If I do know Debbie well which I think I do, she'd love them", Hailey said when we entered the women shoe kingdom. I hate shopping.
I waited for her to finish getting all her stuff as the gentleman I am so we'd leave together.

"Um..Hales"?, I asked as I helped get the door for her.

"Yes?", She smiled.

"What are you doing this weekend"?, I asked abit too straight forward and desperate too. Now she would think I'm really really into her now.

"I mean, if you're not too busy, you could know, maybe come over? We're having some sort of weekend get together, we asin the guys Fola and Debbie included and I'm inviting you to join", I continued. She appeared to be in thought for a while before she answered.

"I don't know, I wouldn't want to intrude. Besides I don't think Fola would want me there", she replied.

"Oh nonsense, it's my house remember? And……Fola and I are in a bit of a fix at the moment so I'm sure she wouldn't even care", I countered, saying the last part in the best 'sad boy' manner I could muster. She smiled now as I said Fola and I were having issues.

"Oh…then I'd love to come if you'll have me", She said smiling. She could atleast try to hide how happy she was but well, it's all good anyway.

"Great, would be expecting you. I had a nice time with you today", I said and funny enough I wasn't faking it this time around. She was actually fun to be with, if only the circumstances were different tho.

"Me too", she smiled. "Well, see you later this evening, bye", she waved as she closed her car door and drove off.

"So….how was it. Did she agree to come around"?, Femi asked as soon as I got to the house.

"Yeah", I sighed as I crashed into one of the sofas.

"Wow…this is it bro", Vic whispered. "It's really happening now. God pls help us", he added as he joined his palms together in a sign of prayer.

"Uhhh, whose are these"?, Debbie asked as she took a look at the things I got her.

"Oh…its for you. Had to use it a front to get Hailey", I explained.

"Aww...thanks Onyi",she said excitedly. I just smiled as I thought about this was all going to play out and then I remembered the peck and heaved a heavy sigh. I just hoped it wouldn't come back to haunt me.

" Hey you're back", Josh said as he came down stairs. " How was it…did she take the bait"?, He asked and I nodded in the affirmative.

"Great…but you don't look like you're happy about it", he said as he sat down.

"Nah, man, I'm just tired that's all", I denied. "Where's Fola though"?, I asked when I didn't see her.

"Don't know maybe she's up in your room or something", he shrugged.

"Or maybe she's with T", I said.

"No, I was just with T now and we were……you know what nerve mind", he said not finishing what he wanted to say and I'm glad he did cus I didn't want to know what he was doing with T, at all.

" Gladly", I replied as I stood up to go freshen up.

"You sure you're good though bro"?, Josh asked again, following me.

"Yeah man…just that…",I started but held back.

"Just that what…cmon man talk to me", he said impatiently.

I looked around and continued walking till we got to my room and then I closed the door.

"Well"?, Josh urged on as soon as we got inside my room.

"I pecked Hailey", I said.

"You did what"?, He asked surprised.

"Yeah man, it was on the cheek though but I still did it without any pressure. I didn't even know when it happened. Just as Josh was about to say something, we heard a flush sound from the bathroom, the bathroom door opened and Fola walked out, face expressionless…….TBC

3 Likes

Re: Undecided by hotswagg12: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for the update. Keep it coming
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy Prosperous New Year y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Undecided by Hatima: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year ��
Are you open to trying something new? This is for you.
We will be drawing at different locations in Abuja..you don't need to know how to draw but be open to learn, meet new people and maybe be our model.
Just come with a sketch pad, pens or pencils and refreshments.
Look forward to meeting you!

Abuja residents only..
Interested? Send me a message 09081998030
Re: Undecided by dimssy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Baba don peck am
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2021
New update this evening.... Honestly, the comments I'm getting here are not encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Moura7:
New update this evening.... Honestly, the comments I'm getting here are not encouraging.
bros we are with you but cannot say the same thing from your side. Happy new year to you. More money and more win

1 Like

Re: Undecided by oyinella(f): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Moura7:
You are not encouraging your readers with consistent updates

1 Like

Re: Undecided by Lakesc: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Moura7:
Still following, still making comment. its been more than a year or so of following this story. Now that its coming to and end, dont give-up on us, cos we never give-up on u, no matter the delay(s) updating...
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Contd

I looked at Josh and I could almost say I saw the same reflection of fear I had on my face on his too. The fear that maybe she'd overhead our conversation. I just hoped she didn't, She's already worked up that Hailey might be spending time with us now add this little incident too and I think she might just lose it.

"Uhmm..hey babe. You're here", I said awkwardly in a bid relieve the intense tension that had ensued immediately she stepped out of the bathroom. She just looked at me and gave me a smile, a very weird one at that and continued with what she was doing.

"Uh…I think…I think I better take my leave now. Papi we'd see downstairs", Josh said and immediately dashes out of the room.

"Sooo…",I began, drawing the 'so' awkwardly. "How's your day been"?, I asked.

" Just there", she replied flatly as she she applied lotion on her skin. She was just in her panties and bra and how the sight would have sent me flying towards her in just one leap on a normal day, I just composed myself, except I didn't want to leave the room in one piece. Now it was crystal clear she heard my earlier convo with Josh and I just had to explain everything to her calmly.

"Look Fola…about what you heard, I...I..."

"Oh it's nothing darling", She cut me off with a smile. Ok hold up, darling? Fola has never called me that before.

"I'm sure you didn't mean it…it just happened right"?, She asked.

"Yeah", I answered, feeling unsure of myself. This attitude of hers got me creeped out.

"Right", She said, nodding her head slowly as just figuring something out.

"Well, with that out of the way how bout we go downstairs for lunch. I'm starving", she said as she slipped a top on.

"Ah yes, I'm starving",I replied. For a while there, I forgot I've been on just the few bites of snacks I had with Hailey at the small.

"Ah…why don't you head on, I'll catch up with you. I just want to take care of something I'd be right down with you in a moment", she said as she began typing away on her phone.

As soon as I got down, everybody had me cornered, asking me questions all at the same time. Apparently, someone with a leaking mouth had spilled everything to them.

"What happens"?

"How did she take it"?

"What reasonable do you have for pecking her…her of all people"?

"Where's the mark, where did she slap or punch you"?

I'm pretty sure you know who asked the last question. I ignored them all, making my way to the dinning as they followed suit like some sort of zombies.

"Alright, alright. I'll talk, just….., "I paused. "Just quit staring at me like that, it's really creepy".

"Alright, I'll go first",Josh jumped in. "Why's there no black eye. She sure looked like she was going to murder you and dispose off your body quietly", Josh asked as typical Josh would.

"Because she's an understanding and mature girl who'd not just jump into conclusions without listening to an explanation first", I said smiling. " I mean why would you guys just dive into negative assumptions about her reaction like that, cmon", I continued with this hint of pride in my demeanour when just a while ago I was the thinking that her cool reaction towards the whole thing was weird.

"So you're saying, she wasn't freaked out…are you sure she knows"?, T asked with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Yes T, she overhead Josh and I and she knows that the peck meant absolutely nothing", I defended.

"Wow", T exclaimed softly. "I won't lie, I'm shocked. Maybe she's become abit more understanding sinve you guys got back together again. The Fola I know, we all know wouldn't have just let this slide like that. Seems you tamed the lioness after all", T carried on and you could tell she still wasn't buying it.

"Yeah, yeah… pls leta just start eating, I'm so hungry that I can feel my tummy touching my back", I said impatiently while drumming my fingers on the table.

Almost immediately, the entrance door opened and Moe walked in with a bottle of wine.

" Hi guys, Fola invited me over. She said you guys are having some sort of get together"?, He smiled and I died.

"So much for being understanding and mature, huh? Godspeed dude", T muttered as she walked past me to get the wine from Moe………TBC

Sorry about the short update.... wasn't feeling like it but had to put out something since I already promised. And I'm also sorry for the inconsistent updates too. Have a good night y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lakesc:
Still following, still making comment. its been more than a year or so of following this story. Now that its coming to and end, dont give-up on us, cos we never give-up on u, no matter the delay(s) updating...

Thanks man... Happy new year.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
doctorexcel:

bros we are with you but cannot say the same thing from your side. Happy new year to you. More money and more win

Thanks bro.... Happy new year to you too.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
oyinella:

You are not encouraging your readers with consistent updates

lol I guess this is your time of commenting, thanks tho. Happy year, would try to up the consistency of my updates
Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Is it possible that fola just invite moe in a flash or the invitation had been done ahead of time? Thanks bro
Re: Undecided by oyinella(f): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Moura7:

lol I guess this is your time of commenting, thanks tho. Happy year, would try to up the consistency of my updates
and we will leave you gazillion comments in return.. happy new year
Re: Undecided by Lakesc: 6:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Thanks for the update and happy new year too
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
New update tomorrow
Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Moura7:
New update tomorrow
ok bros. We die hia
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Doctorexcel

Fola's POV

Ok, yes I invited Moe last minute because I couldn't help myself when I overheard Dibz tell Josh that he pecked Hailey. I know right? Such a vile thing to do especially when you've already got a girlfriend and not also when the said pecked bit…I mean girl, not when the said girl is the enemy. You know if he was in all these third world middle East countries, he could be prosecuted for such.

'Oh please, stop with all these shenanigans', my subconscious chided and I was stunned. 'So what he pecked her, you were..I mean we were the one(s) that told him to do whatever it took to get her down here and besides in the western part of the world, peck can be seen as greetings, dumb ass', my subconscious went on. Wow.

I sat down as we waited for T to bring the food so it could be served. Yeah she volunteered to cook today since the helps were given the weekend off except the gateman, security guys and the driver. I looked over to where Dibz sat and I felt a bit guilty about my rash and petty decision to invite Moe over given how I know he felt about Moe. He didn't look at that sad though, except for the first few moments that I announced that I invited Moe that he looked shocked and hurt but he looked okay now. The only thing was that he switched seats, he wasn't seated next to me like before and he made sure to avoid all forms of eye contact with me.
He related well with the others though, shockingly enough, even Moe too and that made feel even much pettier. The doorbell rang and opened almost immediately as we all looked amongst ourselves trying to figure out who it could be.

"Oh, that must be Hailey",Dibz said and a sudden chill fell over the atmosphere on the table. I guess this is it then.

"I go get her", I said with a too sweet a smile as I got up. I hadn't walked up to five steps when I saw her approaching us , a small duffel bag in hand and a smile on her face. I scoffed at her appearance and immediately put on a smile on my face hoping that she didn't see that. Just a weekend mini vac and she's coming with a duffel bag, talk about getting a little privilege and then wanting to take over the whole village.

"Hey guys",she beamed as she began greeting everyone who returned her greeting with fake enthusiasm that I applauded in my head. Didn't want her not feeling accepted else she might decide to leave and the whole plan gets thrown out the back door.
I got back from my thoughts when I noticed she was dragging the empty chair close to Dibz to sit on, and immediately stopped her.

"Oh no Hales, why don't you sit with me. You know..catch up on old times?", I smiled and tagged her along with me not waiting for an answer. There's no way I'm giving her the chance to sit close to him, especially now he might be angry with me.

"Ok, here it comes",T said as she brought the food but paused when she saw Hailey. "Oh…..um..hi Hailey. You came", she quickly regained her composure.

"In the flesh", Hailey said, as she smiled while shrugging. Good thing, she's having a good time.

"Alright guys, time to eat. I'll go clean up and then join you when I'm done", T said as she got up stairs.

As Debby stood to dish for everyone Josh stopped her in his usual dramatic manner. You'd think it was a bomb with the way he shouted 'STOP'.

"Look guys, trust me you don't want to eat that. At first, I just kept quiet for the fun of it but it'd be inhumane of me to let you guys go through this ordeal", he said relaxing and folding his arms leaving us lost at what he meant.

"What now, Josh"?, Dibz asked tiredly as he sighed.

"Yeah, what's with you now"?, Femi added as he started dishing his plate since Debby hadn't started yet.

"Look, she can't cook Ok? The girl can't cook, almost had to get myself a new tongue the first and last time I ate something she cooked", Josh replied. "But I mean, if you feel you can handle it then be my guest, have a bite",he added smiled as he went back to his relaxed position.

"Oh cmon, it can't be that bad and besides I'm so hungry that I can……..", Femi said, ignoring what Josh said and went ahead to have a taste only for him to just keep mute immediately the food entered his mouth.

"Aaaaawhhhhhh!!!!", Was the next thing we heard from Femi. Dude was screaming as if he was on fire as he ran around the house.

"Aaaaawhhhhhh...water water water!!!!", he screamed the more while Josh had just fallen off his chair laughing and recording Femi's ordeal. Debby and I had rushed to get him water but Femi had already ran outside by now and dove into the swimming pool.
Everyone had rushed out immediately they heard splash to see what happened. Guess the pepper was that bad for him to dive into a large mass of water to cool off.

"I wonder if he opened his mouth while in there", Josh said softly and we all faced him immediately and then, we just burst into laughter.

After the whole lunch debacle, we all gathered in the garden in the evening to gist, talk and just have fun. Femi had remained moody ever since and T was angry we made fun of her cooking. Apparently, we didn't eat the food again and I was too tired to prepare something so we just ordered in. Dibz and I hadn't still spoken and I felt bad, no matter the good amount of laugh I had at Femi's expense. Now I was sitting here not paying attention to what Moe was telling me while watching him(Dibz) laugh to something Vic said. My eyes shifted just a little to the left to see Hailey laughing too while placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Fola"?, Moe said snapping his fingers right in front of my face to get my attention.

"Yeah"?, I jerked.

" You know, he's just a few feet away. You can just go to him", he said smiling. Oh sh*t, I've been caught.

"I'm sorry… I just.. ", I began but was caught off by Moe.

"You know, when I got your call it kinda got my hopes up that maybe all was not lost for me but..but now I know it can never be found for me. You love him, too much might I add and I don't know what's up with you two but it'd be best if you guys just work it out. Life's too short to be having issues with the love of your life", he said and I felt pity for him. He wanted something that I couldn't give.

"Oh Moe, I'm really sorry, I really am. I can't give you what you want, truth is I don't even have it to give. I have no control over it, I do hope you find someone who loves you as much as you deserve though", I said softly.

"Yeah yeah. Happy for you though", he smiled as he nudged my shoulder with his.

"Alright people, gather. Storytime", Vic said rallying us together.

"So who has a story to tell"?, He asked as soon as we gathered.

"So you call us for a story and yet you don't have a story", Dibz said shaking his head.

"At least I came up with the idea now it's time for you guys to execute", he replied.

"I have one. So one day, I finally a chance with this chic I've been….", Josh was saying when he turned to see T giving him a look. " Story's over", he muttered and looked the other way.

"Why don't you tell us the story behind Beatrice"?, I asked looking squarely at Dibz.

"Who's Beatrice"?, Hailey asked immediately. If I wasn't watching, I'd have missed it, that quick look of crazed anger on her face. She was psycho alright. I smiled coyly at her before I answered the question for her.

"Beatrice is Dibz and Debby's great grand mom", I answered. "Now babe, cmon go on, tell us about her", I urged on.

" Nah, it's nothing really, just some myth my mum told us about. Besides it's a long story", he said trying to evade the whole thing.

" Dude, it's a Friday evening, we've got all the time in the world", Vic chipped in and just then Femi joined us.

"Don't even try it", he said as he sat down and we all had to pin our lips shut with our fingers to prevent the flood of laughter bubbling in our throats.

"Alright babe, carry on", I said emphasizing on the 'babe' so it will hurt Hailey.

"Alright here goes nothing", Dibz began. " There's this stupid myth my mum told us, although she claims it's real. This house was built by my great grand father who died early, leaving Beatrice to cater for the kids then and the company, my great granddad had a steel company then which when he died, his relatives came to claim. Beatrice, a fierce woman, fought with her blood to prevent them from taking anything from her. My great granddad had already left something for them in his will but they were appalled that he left the major chunk of wealth for a woman. Great grandma Beatrice tried but she couldn't do it all on her own so, now here comes the mythical part, she made some sort of pact that ties her spiritually with the house and the family so even if she's gone she'd still be able to protect the family from that wanted to harm us. Now here's the crazy part, she's still here now even as we speak and even a nigga ain't she's correcting the person. And oh before I forget, she can show herself to people too, to people that would be married into the family and…those she wants too punish", he finished as everywhere became quiet. It was so quiet, I felt I could hear the sound of each person's heartbeat. I then turned to Hailey to see her reaction and it was like I expected……….she wasn't scared.

"But like I said, it's just a myth my mum told us prolly to make us scared", Dibz trying to ease the tension.

"Yeah", Vic said as he stood up.
"I think that's enough story telling for the night. Femi I'm crashing with you", he said as Femi stood up with him.

"Better", Femi replied.

"T can I crash with you too"?, Debby asked and Josh objected immediately.

"No can do sweetheart, she's got her own partner", Josh said looping his arm over Tiara's shoulder but she was having none of it.

"Yeah darling, you can crash with me. Josh get another room, prolly with the girl in the story you were about to tell us", she gave a fake smile and left with Debbie.

"Alright peeps, goodnight y'all", Dibz said as he stood up too. I was just waiting for Hailey to try and partner with Dibz so I'd just fly over and bite her head off. Fortunately for her, she behaved but she still hugged him goodnight though.

We all had entered the house no sooner when we heard a loud shriek. It came from the direction of the guest room where Hailey was staying. We all ran there and stopped short when we saw Hailey crawled up on the floor of the entrance to the room. We looked inside and gasped at what we saw.

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR- B, was what was written in dripping red paint or preferably blood on the walls of the room……TBC

4 Likes

Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
MIL no gree me concentrate on this update, hope you guys enjoy it tho. Happy weekend
Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks for the update op
Re: Undecided by Aprishyn06(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wow! Awesome update
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aprishyn06:
Wow! Awesome update
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Undecided by Khriztarl(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oopsy. Poor hailey.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Khriztarl:
Oopsy. Poor hailey.
Hey stranger
Re: Undecided by Khriztarl(f): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Moura7:

Hey stranger
Ouch. That's harsh. I'm no stranger.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Khriztarl:
Ouch. That's harsh. I'm no stranger.
lol..I know, just that you've been quite MIA since
Re: Undecided by Khriztarl(f): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Moura7:

lol..I know, just that you've been quite MIA since
yes dear, just took out time to clear my head. I'm still with you though. Solidly.
Re: Undecided by Herbiedeen(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmm...everywer cast

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.