Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (35797 Views)

Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by CaptBabosa: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is so sad and unacceptable. Misplaced aggression. Ekweremmadu is a good man and an accepted igbo leader. What have you guys done to all the known looters who are hiding abroad. Shame on all of you in Germany..

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ohanaeze ndi ara.

They need to beat Nnia Nwodo join.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by santafe(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
semyman:
The Invictus Obi's saga is disheartening not because another Nigeria yet again has been busted for fraud, it's disheartening because the rippling effect will be enormous.
A lot of Nigerians are going to pay for yet another scandal by a single Nigerian.

Thing is Obinwanne was not just another average Nigerian, he had a CV and portfolio that was envied on even by the international community.

He was looked upon as one of the bright spots to come out of this dark hellish place called Nigeria.

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus) was one of the supposed few answers to the damning question of can anything good come out of Nigeria?

Featured by Forbes as one of the Forbes 30 under 30.
He's been on BBC, given a Ted Talk, Spoke at London school of Economics Africa Summit.
Has a conglomerate spanning across many African countries dealing on oil, agriculture, infrastructure, solar energy etc.
Had a lot of International awards celebrating his achievements

With this sort of portfolio and at 32yrs, he was seen as this bright spark coming out from a country that has more trends for despicable things than amiable ones.

Only to find out that beneath all this facade was a fraudster. A serial one.

An international corporate yahoo boy with suits and a great CV to match.
Estimated to have stolen $20-$22million from US companies from 2011 till date.

There was always that gaping hole in his story about his start up capital that gave an itch of not adding up.
But then we gave benefit of the doubt as we usually do even to our own collective detriment in a bid not to come across as a hater.

He fooled a lot of people and that for a long time. Make no mistake about it, he's going to pay for his crimes. But he isn't my concern.

You can't help but feel for other innocent Nigerians that are going to pay for the crimes of Obinwanne too.

Obinwanne would be in his prison scrub for a long time serving his time.

While other Nigerian out there will be getting Visa denied even after meeting and surpassing all the requirements.

Other Nigerians would have to work twice as hard to earn a modicum of trust and respect within the international community.

International organizations are going to pull out of deals the moment they become aware a Nigerian is part of the deal.

International airports will be a lot more hostile than they already are the moment they see you with that almost worthless green passport.

More companies will start declining cards coming from this part of the world.

Nobody wins here, not you, not me.

Imagine one of the few people who had earned the trust and admiration of the international community being busted for fraud.
What is your fate being an average John Doe or Jane Doe?

While Obinwanne is going to pay for his crimes inside the walls of a correctional facility.

You are going to pay for his crimes in embassy halls, airports, business meetings, immigration offices etc.

It will be no fault of yours, you would probably have all the requirements but still would be treated as an infidel.

When one of your supposed brightest minds has been busted as a fraud.

What are your chances?

Nobody won here.

We all lost.

~Prince Uzor Onyemaobi

And what concerns Invictus Obi, your God, with this thread abi you can't read?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
LordofNaija:
[s]I am so hurt seeing the photos of my friend Chikwado Ezeakunne among those who attacked Ekweremadu today. Ekweremadu may not be our best politician but he is definitely not the worst. If they were looking for a politician of southeast origin to attack, Rochas or orji Kali would have sufficed or even Baba Riga himself, if they have the ball. Now I'm scared Chikwado won't
dare step his foot in this country for a long time to come for fear of being picked by DSS. I leave Chikwado my friend with this last words "since you arent coming who is going to buy me beer this xmas"[/s]

All Nigerians are samething.

No good one among them.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by micflo28(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
All politicians should meet this fate. They need to know that they have failed us woefully.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
I am more interested in ROCHAS and T.A. ORJI and not this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Beetobee(f): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
LordofNaija:
I am so hurt seeing the photos of my friend Chikwado Ezeakunne among those who attacked Ekweremadu today. Ekweremadu may not be our best politician but he is definitely not the worst. If they were looking for a politician of southeast origin to attack, Rochas or orji Kalu would had been more appropriate or even Baba Ruga himself, if they have the balls. Now I'm scared Chikwado won't dare step his foot in this country for a long time to come for fear of being picked by DSS. I leave Chikwado my friend with this last words "since you arent coming home, who is going to buy me beer this xmas"

Hahaha! Chikwado in Hausa means'eat a frog'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by AngelicBeing: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
czarina:
We will not accept this.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu deserves a relaxing massage for the whooping he received in Germany. It's on the house. Link us up

The rest of you can check my profile if you want.
Hian, like seriously, he deserves massage therapy for the beatings he received, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by 1shortblackboy: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
GARRIYELLOW:
He didn't really deserve this kind of treatment. There are many other politicians who'd deserve such from IPOB, but not him.
those Igbos will all be arrested and prosecuted for assault
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by shevy878: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
Every Attack at Ike is inversely directed at Buhari & his Govt. if you get the politics!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
micflo28:
All politicians should meet this fate. They need to know that they have failed us woefully.
Not ALL failed U.
U also FAILED yourself.
You may have FAILED ur FATHER and MOTHER as well.
U may have failed your community as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by SLAP44: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:
Hahahaha. Igbos are animals. They lack tact or strategy. Watch how they will attack every voice of reason that is Igbo and call them efulefu. Later they will wondering why no southern tribe wants to join their cause.

Even as exposed as they are they still resorted to mob action and assault in a foreign land. This what happens when a group has more emotions than sense. Is this how Biafra will be? Opponents will just be attacked and lynched? Lol. Ungulates

This beating pained your hateful heart wella grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by micflo28(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Not ALL failed U.
U also FAILED yourself.
You may have FAILED ur FATHER and MOTHER as well.
U may have failed your community as well.
You are a very useless boy for quoting me
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
micflo28:
You are a very useless boy for quoting me
U are the one sounding like a mere BOY here...
U really sounded like one, honestly.
I think u are still being BREASTFED....

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by LordofNaija: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Guide777:

Your foolishness is extraordinary
Ya learnt from your fathers tutelage, he was a good mentor anyway
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by hammerVJ: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
NNIA NWODO, U DEY UR HOUSE ABI?

Y U NO COME GERMANY, COME TALK THIS NONSENSE?

EKWEREMADU COLLECTED BEATING ON YOUR BEHALF.

THE DAY WE CATCH U, U WILL NEED A MICROPHONE TO BEG US.

OKOROCHA AND UMAHI IS NEXT.

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by AngelicBeing: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
semyman:
The Invictus Obi's saga is disheartening not because another Nigeria yet again has been busted for fraud, it's disheartening because the rippling effect will be enormous.
A lot of Nigerians are going to pay for yet another scandal by a single Nigerian.

Thing is Obinwanne was not just another average Nigerian, he had a CV and portfolio that was envied on even by the international community.

He was looked upon as one of the bright spots to come out of this dark hellish place called Nigeria.

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus) was one of the supposed few answers to the damning question of can anything good come out of Nigeria?

He's been on BBC, given a Ted Talk, Spoke at London school of Economics Africa Summit.
Has a conglomerate spanning across many African countries dealing on oil, agriculture, infrastructure, solar energy etc.

With this sort of portfolio and at 32yrs, he was seen as this bright spark coming out from a country that has more trends for despicable things than amiable ones.

There was always that gaping hole in his story about his start up capital that gave an itch of not adding up.
But then we gave benefit of the doubt as we usually do even to our own collective detriment in a bid not to come across as a hater.

He fooled a lot of people and that for a long time. Make no mistake about it, he's going to pay for his crimes. But he isn't my concern.

You can't help but feel for other innocent Nigerians that are going to pay for the crimes of Obinwanne too.

While other Nigerian out there will be getting Visa denied even after meeting and surpassing all the requirements.

Other Nigerians would have to work twice as hard to earn a modicum of trust and respect within the international community.

International organizations are going to pull out of deals the moment they become aware a Nigerian is part of the deal.

International airports will be a lot more hostile than they already are the moment they see you with that almost worthless green passport.

Imagine one of the few people who had earned the trust and admiration of the international community being busted for fraud.

While Obinwanne is going to pay for his crimes inside the walls of a correctional facility.

You are going to pay for his crimes in embassy halls, airports, business meetings, immigration offices etc.

It will be no fault of yours, you would probably have all the requirements but still would be treated as an infidel.

What are your chances?

Nobody won here.

We all lost.

~Prince Uzor Onyemaobi
I concur with you but let the bastard be jailed forever if possible
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by micflo28(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U are the one sounding like a mere BOY here...
U really sounded like one, honestly.
I think u are still being BREASTFED....
Go and treat your madness. You are very sick in the head
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
semyman:

What are your chances?

Nobody won here.

We all lost.

~Prince Uzor Onyemaobi

Fake News
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by NPComplete: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

You ran to this thread to escape me?

Oya, start barking again, bark louder this time around because it's your destiny. grin

Look at this childish goat. To escape u lol. Look at how seriously u take life on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by kirkwood: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why are they lamenting. Shebi no be yam he go chop. They give am eggs on top yam. He should be grateful
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by SLAP44: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

Look at this childish goat. To escape u lol. Look at how seriously u take life on Nairaland.
You now suddenly love Igbos as to protect Ekweremadu , oya start advising them again on strategy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by muykem: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Today is a good day. I love the way they mess him up. Igbo has no respect for elders.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
micflo28:
Go and treat your madness. You are very sick in the head
Oh..!! SORRY I forgot, REPTILES do not BREASTFEED their Young Ones...
Only MAMMALS do...
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by hammerVJ: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
IT IS SAD THAT IPOB COULD NOT DIFFERENTIATE EKWEREMADU FROM NNIA NWODO.

NA NNIA NWODO GET THAT BEATING, BUT THE BOYZ COULD NOT COOL DOWN THINK AND LET GO.

DEM KUKUMA DELIVER THE BEATING TO EKWEREMADU, MAKE HIM CARRY GO SHOW NNIA NWODO, OKOROAUSA, OBIANO, IKPEAZU AND UMAHI WETTIN DEY WAIT DEM.

IKE EKWEREMADU NDO SIR.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by NPComplete: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

You now suddenly love Igbos as to protect Ekweremadu , oya start advising them again on strategy. grin

Your last statement shows how childish u are. I guess this is what gives meaning to your life. Being an idiot on the internet. Good luck.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Well at least Ike Ekweremadu has got the message that IPOB is not happy with Fulani herdsmen killing people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano / Obaseki Tours Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery As Work Progresses On Benin River / 10 APC Senators Pledge Votes For Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.