Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (35789 Views)

Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by guru90: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is just the beginning! Part 1.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Tabba(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
First time a Senator received beating, y'all shouting "dem no try". Una dey pity politician now?

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Rapmoney(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
semyman:
The Invictus Obi's saga is disheartening not because another Nigeria yet again has been busted for fraud, it's disheartening because the rippling effect will be enormous.
A lot of Nigerians are going to pay for yet another scandal by a single Nigerian.

Thing is Obinwanne was not just another average Nigerian, he had a CV and portfolio that was envied on even by the international community.

He was looked upon as one of the bright spots to come out of this dark hellish place called Nigeria.

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus) was one of the supposed few answers to the damning question of can anything good come out of Nigeria?

Featured by Forbes as one of the Forbes 30 under 30.
He's been on BBC, given a Ted Talk, Spoke at London school of Economics Africa Summit.
Has a conglomerate spanning across many African countries dealing on oil, agriculture, infrastructure, solar energy etc.
Had a lot of International awards celebrating his achievements

With this sort of portfolio and at 32yrs, he was seen as this bright spark coming out from a country that has more trends for despicable things than amiable ones.

Only to find out that beneath all this facade was a fraudster. A serial one.

An international corporate yahoo boy with suits and a great CV to match.
Estimated to have stolen $20-$22million from US companies from 2011 till date.

There was always that gaping hole in his story about his start up capital that gave an itch of not adding up.
But then we gave benefit of the doubt as we usually do even to our own collective detriment in a bid not to come across as a hater.

He fooled a lot of people and that for a long time. Make no mistake about it, he's going to pay for his crimes. But he isn't my concern.

You can't help but feel for other innocent Nigerians that are going to pay for the crimes of Obinwanne too.

Obinwanne would be in his prison scrub for a long time serving his time.

While other Nigerian out there will be getting Visa denied even after meeting and surpassing all the requirements.

Other Nigerians would have to work twice as hard to earn a modicum of trust and respect within the international community.

International organizations are going to pull out of deals the moment they become aware a Nigerian is part of the deal.

International airports will be a lot more hostile than they already are the moment they see you with that almost worthless green passport.

More companies will start declining cards coming from this part of the world.

Nobody wins here, not you, not me.

Imagine one of the few people who had earned the trust and admiration of the international community being busted for fraud.
What is your fate being an average John Doe or Jane Doe?

While Obinwanne is going to pay for his crimes inside the walls of a correctional facility.

You are going to pay for his crimes in embassy halls, airports, business meetings, immigration offices etc.

It will be no fault of yours, you would probably have all the requirements but still would be treated as an infidel.

When one of your supposed brightest minds has been busted as a fraud.

What are your chances?

Nobody won here.

We all lost.

~Prince Uzor Onyemaobi
It is okay. We have read this information countless times. Stop moving from one thread to another posting this same info. It is getting boring! Can't you look for new stuffs to post?

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Rejoice9ja: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
Today is a good day. I love the way they mess him up. Igbo has no respect for elders.

As you no get Respect for Your Late papa #SlowPoke

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by djon78(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
semyman:
The Invictus Obi's saga is disheartening not because another Nigeria yet again has been busted for fraud, it's disheartening because the rippling effect will be enormous.
A lot of Nigerians are going to pay for yet another scandal by a single Nigerian.

Thing is Obinwanne was not just another average Nigerian, he had a CV and portfolio that was envied on even by the international community.

He was looked upon as one of the bright spots to come out of this dark hellish place called Nigeria.

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus) was one of the supposed few answers to the damning question of can anything good come out of Nigeria?

Featured by Forbes as one of the Forbes 30 under 30.
He's been on BBC, given a Ted Talk, Spoke at London school of Economics Africa Summit.
Has a conglomerate spanning across many African countries dealing on oil, agriculture, infrastructure, solar energy etc.
Had a lot of International awards celebrating his achievements

With this sort of portfolio and at 32yrs, he was seen as this bright spark coming out from a country that has more trends for despicable things than amiable ones.

Only to find out that beneath all this facade was a fraudster. A serial one.

An international corporate yahoo boy with suits and a great CV to match.
Estimated to have stolen $20-$22million from US companies from 2011 till date.

There was always that gaping hole in his story about his start up capital that gave an itch of not adding up.
But then we gave benefit of the doubt as we usually do even to our own collective detriment in a bid not to come across as a hater.

He fooled a lot of people and that for a long time. Make no mistake about it, he's going to pay for his crimes. But he isn't my concern.

You can't help but feel for other innocent Nigerians that are going to pay for the crimes of Obinwanne too.

Obinwanne would be in his prison scrub for a long time serving his time.

While other Nigerian out there will be getting Visa denied even after meeting and surpassing all the requirements.

Other Nigerians would have to work twice as hard to earn a modicum of trust and respect within the international community.

International organizations are going to pull out of deals the moment they become aware a Nigerian is part of the deal.

International airports will be a lot more hostile than they already are the moment they see you with that almost worthless green passport.

More companies will start declining cards coming from this part of the world.

Nobody wins here, not you, not me.

Imagine one of the few people who had earned the trust and admiration of the international community being busted for fraud.
What is your fate being an average John Doe or Jane Doe?

While Obinwanne is going to pay for his crimes inside the walls of a correctional facility.

You are going to pay for his crimes in embassy halls, airports, business meetings, immigration offices etc.

It will be no fault of yours, you would probably have all the requirements but still would be treated as an infidel.

When one of your supposed brightest minds has been busted as a fraud.

What are your chances?

Nobody won here.

We all lost.

~Prince Uzor Onyemaobi

Not really so
The main issue is that a terrible legacy of corruption and fraud has been bequeathed to a younger generation. Many of you don't know the level of decay and damage that has been done already.

Nigeria as a whole need to ask herself serious soul searching questions.
Crimes, evil doesn't pay anywhere.
People need to start knowing that.

As for travels
All man for himself
Integrity will always stand one out despite harassment.
So let all man keep there hands clean
Cause a clear conscience fears no accusation

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by AnanseK(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Igbos are terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by nwadiuko1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
foreshore:

Yeye people, thats why they can not rule this country. A people divided against itself!!!
lol you that has been ruling "this country " what have you gained? onye eriri eri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is a good aggression but channeled the wrong way if you ask me..
it was based on IPOB and their issues hence the reason I don’t support it

Ike ekweremadu has been in the senate for 5 tenures if I am right , since 2003 look at his entourage to Germany, on tax payers money, what has ekweremad achieved in his Senatorial district?
I’m sorry but I pity no politician.
Left NIGERIA with his entourage to eat New Yam in Germany.. Yam don finish here ??
I read in Mexico where 3 politicians were paraded in female clothings for making promises before elections, but never fulfilled them.
If we can turn this aggression to these thives who call themselves politicians, then I think Nigeria May get better , but unfortunately it can’t .
I condemn the act , but for a being a politician , it probably serves him right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by seborrhic: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
That video should be a template for Nigerians in the diaspora.
Since the ones in Nigeria have been so cowed that they would even ar selick a convicted criminal or thief,the people outside should continue expressing how they feel when all these politicians go outside to preach their useless summons while living large and dirty on illicitly gotten wealth or keeping silent when their people are killed,oppressed or kept in penury.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Commentor: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ipob beating Ohaneze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by InvertedHammer: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
/
Ohaneze has shown that it is an elitist organization which has no influence on the regular Igbo folks. They connived and colluded with their paymasters to proscribe peaceful IPOB while similar organizations in SS/SW and especially North are busy defending their militant organizations. That singular act of betrayal will be a torn in the flesh of their members. Chief Nwodo should thank his stars that he wasn't there. For one, they cannot unleash the German police and military on IPOB in Germany.

I don't even know why Nigerians waste "respect" on those who deserve it the least. Let them remain lords in their shithole Nigeria.

/

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
AnanseK:

Igbos are terrorists

I never heard of terrorist who are unarmed and never killed anybody.

What happend to Ekweremadu happens to Nigerias who are not rich or powerful every day in Nigeria

It only happend to Ekweremadu because in Europe, his money and power mean nothing

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by 8stargeneral: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nina nwado is next, good job guys.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
What is OHANEZE don't worry you all saboteurs will get your treatment.... You flew to chop yam in GERMANY...YAM KILL OF YOU THERE

We are playing it safe...the thought its weakness.... ANY DAY NNAMDI KANU GIVES ORDER FOR ALL SOUTH EASTERN POLITICIANS TO BE WISKED AWAY....THEY WI ALL BE GONE....NNIA NWODO WAS LUCKY HE DIDN'T ATTEND

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by citadels(f): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Go to hell.. the use has been arresting Italians for mafia related activities for generations. How has that affected the relationship with the Italians/ Abeg go hang yourself. another self hating black idiot on the prowl
don't mind the wailing wailer. Opportunity to show their tribalistic egocentrism. Poo
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by slam7000(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
LordofNaija:
I am so hurt seeing the photos of my friend Chikwado Ezeakunne among those who attacked Ekweremadu today. Ekweremadu may not be our best politician but he is definitely not the worst. If they were looking for a politician of southeast origin to attack, Rochas or orji Kalu would had been more appropriate or even Baba Ruga himself, if they have the balls. Now I'm scared Chikwado won't dare step his foot in this country for a long time to come for fear of being picked by DSS. I leave Chikwado my friend with this last words "since you arent coming home, who is going to buy me beer this xmas"

With a friend like you, he doesn’t need any enemy. Nice of you to broadcast his name on Nairaland.

What is your name sir?

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Godsonjoe: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
When enemy pursue you, you run to your ppl, you are safe. but when your ppl pursue you, you are gone.this is a advise and message to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by InvertedHammer: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
Today is a good day. I love the way they mess him up. Igbo has no respect for elders .
/
Ndigbo has respect for useful elders.

/

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by CuriosityStream: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:
Hahahaha. Igbos are animals. They lack tact or strategy. Watch how they will attack every voice of reason that is Igbo and call them efulefu. Later they will wondering why no southern tribe wants to join their cause.

Even as exposed as they are they still resorted to mob action and assault in a foreign land. This what happens when a group has more emotions than sense. Is this how Biafra will be? Opponents will just be attacked and lynched? Lol. Ungulates

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by engrchykae(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
LordofNaija:
I am so hurt seeing the photos of my friend Chikwado Ezeakunne among those who attacked Ekweremadu today. Ekweremadu may not be our best politician but he is definitely not the worst. If they were looking for a politician of southeast origin to attack, Rochas or orji Kalu would had been more appropriate or even Baba Ruga himself, if they have the balls. Now I'm scared Chikwado won't dare step his foot in this country for a long time to come for fear of being picked by DSS. I leave Chikwado my friend with this last words "since you arent coming home, who is going to buy me beer this xmas"
so you are stylishly. telling dss your friends name while pretending to sympathise with him.
let me not have a friend like you

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Temple1288(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
lebanonboy:
I swear to God Igbos are higher gorillas, acting like king kongs. Even there own people are not safe �

Ain't you really tired of using diplomacy on your leaders? Be truthful!
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by dododawa1: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
LordofNaija:
he will do transfer.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by engrchykae(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
olaniyiYAH:
The house divided against itself cannot stand
its operation fish out house niggers which ekweremadu ouk okorocha are
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by salford1: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Go to hell.. the use has been arresting Italians for mafia related activities for generations. How has that affected the relationship with the Italians/ Abeg go hang yourself. another self hating black idiot on the prowl
Except that the Italians are caucasians and Nigerians are negros.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by TourismMan(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
Watching that video, so much as that Nigerians are resident in just a city in Germany? I'm now wondering how many Nigerians have escaped this zoo to foreign land.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Eteka1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rejoice9ja:
Abeg make una wait for Mumu Buhari and Dwarf Osibanjo, anywhere wey una see Dem' make una Beat them like mad.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yawhizzy ft Zlatan - Fine Girls Bad (Remix)

[img]https://rejoiceboysblog.files./2019/08/img-20190812-wa0000-1.jpg?w=723[/img]

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS WONDERFUL MUSIC

HE IS ALSO A NAIRALANDER, PLEASE KINDLY SUPPORT HIM

You are abusing the President and the VP but asking Nairalanders (some of whom support the President and the VP) to support you. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB by Legendguru: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari-indimi Debut Her Growing Baby Bump (photo) / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) / Adamawa Polls: Ribadu, Others Step Down For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.