Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (854 Views)

Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve? / Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Wigetsolar: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Except you are a spoilt brat, your parents or Guardian must have punished you for wrong doing.

While some combine punishment and flogging as medicines to reset the bad behaviour malware in your brain, others just flog or punish, which can include: starving you for a period, "ground you" (rich people method), carry an object on you hand raised above your head and so on. Some parents can slap you (aka nti -Igbo, Ifoti -Yoruba) on the slightest provocation.

The last group are those parent/guardian that use swear words or curses when you offend them. Some even do it diplomatically by saying, "You think you are doing me?", "I did not kill my parents so, you can't kill me", "Your child will do it to you" and so on.

Share with us the one you experienced.

lalasticlacla, dominique, Mynd44, Seun, Ishilove

1 Share

Re: . by sisisioge: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
5 and 9...my mom ran the house like a barrack grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Officialgarri: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Next time, your question should be the other way round. Like
"Which of these punishments did you not serve? "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MademoiselleMiel(f): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2019
7 4 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by naijadrivablog: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Our parents were experts in SLAPS and each time we offended them, a thunderous slap follows.

Some made my ear sound "Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii", some made me see stars, some just reboot my brain for some minutes that I can't do anything for those " booting time", Some made me cry embarassed, Some made me repent for a few days and some made me ask if they are my real parents or I was adopted.

slap44
Re: . by felixmuyiwa: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
The guy is trying to loose his weight through an exercise and u are calling it punishment
Re: . by Richy4(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Number 5.. smiley.. I don't remember ever being punished by my parents.. All my punishment was in boarding school.. as a junior those days From JS1 to JS3 ...

Though my most embarrassing moment in that school was not from a student but was carried out by our French Teacher..

She woke up from the wrong side of the bed that day... entered into the Classroom with all the french text book and distributed it to all of us .. she opened one chapter, read it 5 times and ask us to read locker by locker... see me see French...

Anyone that can't read was asked to submit the book, go outside and wait.. When It gets to my turn, I didn't even disturb myself trying.. I gave her back her book and waited outside.. Out of 34 students in JS3B, only three was able to read a little.. ..

She made us form three lines and asked us to parade the whole school doing marching.. under the Abuja hot sun.. The whole school were looking at us through the window and were laughing.. If her fellow teaching staffs asked her what happened, she said we don't know anything... I wanted to die of shame that day...

After that day, whenever her period comes up, we will all disappear.. she will only meet 5 or 6 students.. most of us will go to the library or another class just to stay away from her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Number nine.pick pin
You forgot to add the punishment called drive okada

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2020: Best Score From The First Batch. / Angry Boy Who Vandalised His Mum Kitchen Accused Her Of Domestic Violence / “nobody Can Arrest Sunday Igboho”, Says Igboho’s Mother, Fingers Gani Adams, Thr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.