Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old (21254 Views)

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) / Police Arrest Couple For Caging, Starving A Twelve Year Old Girl For Eight Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by foster212: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=bamirotola post=81367808][/quote]
You too. Retarded goat.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by foster212: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Essential:

you are right, it is only God that will SAFE you.
And it is only Satan that will deal with you.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Prymestrr(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
bamirotola:
You just fed my curiosity ..get well dear
Please ignore that nigga. He's a confused entity.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by bamirotola: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Prymestrr:

Please ignore that nigga. He's a confused entity.

I have already

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by ebby9z(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
How quick are we to judge, in as much as I don't support her actions do any of you support a 10 year old drinking alcohol? Not like he bought it he literally stole it,
what about the part where she said he broke her side mirow?
Did you notice that too?
Didyou even notice she's a woman and as humans (men in particular) we've come to understand that women can not control their emotions and giving her age hmmm

Most of you guys calling her out here will do worst let's face it

If this isn't the most stupid statement I've seen this year, it should be the second. Wtf!
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by ebby9z(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
godquality:
My concern now is what will happen to the child? The eagerness of the authorities acting like they really care is what i don't trust. When all is said and done, will that boy get a place to call a home?
This is Lagos, bro not Nasarawa State.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Stoicbaba(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
How quick are we to judge, in as much as I don't support her actions do any of you support a 10 year old drinking alcohol? Not like he bought it he literally stole it,
Did you notice that too?
Didyou even notice she's a woman and as humans (men in particular) we've come to understand that women can not control their emotions and giving her age hmmm

Please, there is nothing that says, being a woman of a certain age, you should can not control your anger, as such you must met such punishment to a minor...

Also, I would never do what she did, no matter whothe kid was...

#sayNOtoCHILDabuse
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by BlackyOne(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

You should have watched the video before commenting, I saw the video in Twitter and the woman exhibit pure wickedness at the way she beats up the boy
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by godquality: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
ebby9z:

This is Lagos, bro not Nasarawa State.
and this answer my question how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook / Seven-year-old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By Suspected Cultists In Nasarawa / Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.