Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split (53845 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by safarigirl(f): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
pocohantas:

No mind them.

Instagram couples...

With their Harlequin love stories. Lol
Honestly, I will even blame BellaNaija for broken homes and failed relationships in this country.

The fantasies they portray, the luxurious life they like to sell to people, the pretentiousness that thrives on that page, is part of the problems of Nigeria. They are so pretentious, you never find a negative post in their comment sections, everybody is just sharing fake love there. That's how they foolishly made a criminal entity their MCM, only to shamelessly delete the post when he was exposed.

Fake Life Gang

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Nature8(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
daddytime:
Na every weekend this faggy looking weakling dey separate from Osas...

Gerrarahia joor
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Midas01: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Instead of blaming infidelity of the cheat you're blaming women for not being able to cope with it. You don't have sense.
KevMitnick:
They don't make them like our mums anymore...a lot of ladies nowadays cannot weather the storms of marriage. Another broken home. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Ynix(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin
Most marriages this days are film, just that instead of making money they swallow money and emotions...

Scene 1

Kunle: Linda you are the best thing that has happened to me. Without you I will die, please marry me.

Linda: Kunle I love you, you are everything to me

Scene 12.

Judge: Kunle why do you want to get divorced from your wife.

Kunle: My wife is very dirty, every time she always pollute the air
Judge: What about you Linda

Linda: Kunle is the worst thing that happened to me me, he always steal my money

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by dangotesmummy: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Women do the same so kini big deal

Shebi they do divorce party too and invite their friends
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by SilasNwude: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
We are done with this marriage.

Shifting to Funke Akindele's marriage. They have spent enough time together.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by maynation(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Nature8(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
KevMitnick:
They don't make them like our mums anymore...a lot of ladies nowadays cannot weather the storms of marriage. Another broken home. undecided

True

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
safarigirl:
It takes two to make a home and two to break it.

Wetin dey pain me pass be say less than 6 months into their marriage, BellaNaija invited Osas to lecture some soon-to-be brides on what to expect in marriage, I never understood on what grounds Osas would give marriage advice. BellaNaija like to portray fantasies and not reality. They are so far away from true life, it's laughable.

na our way now. is it not the same way our dodgy entrepreneurs are giving financial advice? people with mushroom businesses that materialize out of nowhere - like invictus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by martineverest(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
after using the woman to get green card

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
safarigirl:
Honestly, I will even blame BellaNaija for broken homes and failed relationships in this country.

The fantasies they portray, the luxurious life they like to sell to people, the pretentiousness that thrives on that page, is part of the problems of Nigeria. They are so pretentious, you never find a negative post in their comment sections, everybody is just sharing fake love there. That's how they foolishly made a criminal entity their MCM, only to shamelessly delete the post when he was exposed.

Fake Life Gang

Babe! You are echoing my thoughts!

I thought I am the only one that finds them too fake. More reason I do not have major presence on the vanity parlour of SM, being Instagram. I started wondering, are average Nigerians not getting married again?

Whatsup with all the fairytales?

Stumbled on Osas's page yesterday, with her bikini and all. I laughed.

They get into marriage today, think it is by being power/fashion couple, the next day they are out. They will start disturbing us with nuggets. Nuggets they couldn't use to make their marriage work.

You see people like Toke and you begin to wonder if person no suppose outgrow some kind nonsense!

No o, she is only doing her job and making her money. Blame the foolish ladies that are thinking life is all glitz and glamour. They all want a wedding they can tag Bella. Fake set of people!!

10 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Na small pikin dey worry una.
I thought they brought some pictures to debunk the split.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by dominique(f): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
KevMitnick:

A successful marriage should be the combined efforts of both husband and wife not just the wife only.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Mrhonesty: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Those who know their mother's boyfriends see nothing wrong in Osa's way of life. The husband said 'not the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
KevMitnick:

You guys keep looking for women like your mums, but you would never marry men like your dads...that is if you were a woman.

Isn't that satanism?

Ladies these days are no longer ready to endure. Once they sign the marriage register once, they are out and living the life. As e be now, be like na una the thing dey pain pass.
So, you better begin to participate in the homemaking process. Be a virtuous man.

10 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Midas01: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
So men are not heads of the home when it comes to being the homemaker? Lmao
KevMitnick:

You were expecting me to follow the crowd? Did you also get where the man complained about his wife keeping late nights? My dear, the woman is the home maker, and there is a reason why they are called so.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Co-sign. His intention was to paint her black, but he only made himself look immature and vindictive in the process.

Ciaos:
Basket mouth husband, washing his family dirty linen outside... Real men don't talk too much. Too much bad talk to paint the supposed wife black means that he never loved her or he is fed up with the marriage and looking for a way out.. yeye dey smell.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by habsydiamond(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
The more we copy the western culture, the more everything will be crumbling. Mode of dressing.. a typical naija lady in the 80's would wear long skirt and blouse through which u can hardly see their boobs or their thigh. because of copy copy everything has changed. Ladies can even where ordinary pant to an event. They can't go out without having parts of their boobs exposed. Same goes for marriage... Divorce came from the westerners most things it happens because of when the couple are acting like two captains in one ship which will make the ship to capsize. The only aspect of the westerners worthy of imitiating is their achievements and governance. When it comes to marriage there, the issue of feminism has eaten them out. That's the reason why there are many broken homes there. It's time we start tracing back to our culture and norms. Divorce is a disease which kills the kids emotionally and psychologically.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by monerozi5590: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pvssy:
We are done with this marriage.

Shifting to Funke Akindele's marriage. They have spent enough time together.

Very funny. That go me laughing.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well, this is what you get when you follow fxxk boys with swag instead of sensible matured men.

Always carried away with looks.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Can't a man have a divorce party in peace again.............
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Legendguru: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by dominique(f): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
KevMitnick:

You were expecting me to follow the crowd? Did you also get where the man complained about his wife keeping late nights? My dear, the woman is the home maker, and there is a reason why they are called so.

Could this be why some men misbehave anyhow with the belief that there's a woman holding down the home? That's nonsense. Good thing times are changing, less and less women are willing to swallow the "virtuous women must continue to pray and build her home" hogwash that men have used to successfully get away with bad behaviour over the years.

This Gbenro in question that abandoned his wife and child and fled to the US now has the guys to complain about her parenting skills. This is not the first time he's being pictured with scantily clad ladies, the first time was the time people started speculating about the state of their marriage. Because of the backlash that followed, he decided to make a post about his wife keeping late night as a form of damage control. He knows she's an actress and most times actors stay on set till late in the night, so why is he now complaining? He's just a typical irresponsible egotistic Nigerian man that expects all the blame of a broken marriage to fall on the woman alone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Gloriagee(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, they don't and thankfully so. A Video of a married guy partying with ladies in bikini surfaces and somehow it's the lady's fault. SmH for u

KevMitnick:

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
habsydiamond:
The more we copy the western culture, the more everything will be crumbling. Mode of dressing.. a typical naija lady in the 80's would wear long skirt and blouse through which u can hardly see their boobs or their thigh. because of copy copy everything has changed. Ladies can even where ordinary pant to an event. They can't go out without having parts of their boobs exposed. Same goes for marriage... Divorce came from the westerners most things it happens because of when the couple are acting like two captains in one ship which will make the ship to capsize. The only aspect of the westerners worthy of imitiating is their achievements and governance. When it comes to marriage there, the issue of feminism has eaten them out. That's the reason why there are many broken homes there. It's time we start tracing back to our culture and norms. Divorce is a disease which kills the kids emotionally and psychologically.
Not true as divorce has been in existence before westernization though not rampant
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by creamylicious(f): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
In marriage, the man has gotta turn his eyes off women who's got fatter ass than his wife or better still ensure that he marries a fat ass and save us, the small bum association of Nigeria some headache
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by godofuck231: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nobody knows what that guy had seen in the marriage and he might not want to speak out so people said about tonto and Churchill, I only see a man celebrating his escape from jail.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by KevMitnick: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Midas01:
Instead of blaming infidelity of the cheat you're blaming women for not being able to cope with it. You don't have sense.
You had to resort to insults in order to pass your message...i know your type. grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by KevMitnick: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gloriagee:
Yeah, they don't and thankfully so. A Video of a married guy partying with ladies in bikini surfaces and somehow it's the lady's fault. SmH for u

Didn't you also read that they had split?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
KevMitnick:

Instead of looking for a woman to weather the storm, why don't you decide to be peace and calm?

Why are you planning to be storm looking for someone to weather?

That's satanic my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by bukatyne(f): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
habsydiamond:

Divorce came from the Westerners?

I laugh in Japanese.

The West might just be playing catch up.

You know how many wives their husbands sent packing and replaced or relegated?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' / Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer / Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.