Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,534 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

What You Cannot Change - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Cannot Change (153 Views)

What You Cannot Change / I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Cannot Change by jonatoye(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: What you cannot Change

WORD FOR TODAY
Despite the fact that many things in life are subjected to change the fact still remains that you cannot change both the sinful nature and the nature of God. Irrespective of who you are, you will only exhibit the attribute of the nature of the one ruling in your life at a point in time!!!
Scriptural Reference
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes we wonder why some of our attitudes did not change despite the word of God made available to us and the prayer we offered about them. Some people even try to bind themselves to some rules and resolution but eventually found that it does not change their experience. When a man is still born or ruled by the sinful nature, he will not but manifest the works of the flesh.

You cannot change the sinful nature but you can only deny it to walk in the spirit. The only man who is free from the works of the flesh is that man who denies himself from walking in the spirit. The only time you will bear the fruit of the spirit is the only time you submit yourself to walk in the spirit (Gal 5:16-23). However, you can only walk in the spirit when you carry the nature of God through the new birth experience (John 3:3).

A man irrespective of who he is and how far he has gone in the journey of faith in God will live a disgraceful and a shameful life if the sinful nature finds expression in his life. He will equally be good and bear the fruit of the spirit when God finds expression in his life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to always deny myself and cooperate with you to manifest your attribute in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The nature you carry determines your attributes!!!

Have a Wonderful Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Lost Art / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, 20th August, 2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, September 9, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.