Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" (3135 Views)

Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Video of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You". In this video he was telling them not to play politics with IPOB, that it represent the wishes of the people. Using them to play poltics for your selfish interest, will one day make them to come after you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g650fKIqf8U&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by WilyWily: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2019
There is no going back on Biafra,
This DEVIL HEADQUARTER called Nigeria is on her final days

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Alright.
Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Ultimatezlant: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Lol,

1 Like

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by legitnow: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2019
This video is now relevant. hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Meanwhile dumb Nigerians be waiting

1 Like

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by johnlvis(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2019
The man that saw tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by ogmask: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2019
Obviously they will come for the politicians. Exactly what's happening in the Niger Delta. This was how the mlitants were created for political expediency. Same thing the Igbo elites and politicians have done here.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by helinues: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2019
Ok now
Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Zikora1000(f): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2019
The man who saw tomorrow and by God's grace, the next gov of Anambra state.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by itsme01: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2019
grin

Ibo people abeg burn all your National leaders jare, burn china obi too, so that 2023 would be sweet for you, politically dull fvcktards

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by successmatters(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Lol,

they can kill themselves my own is the legitimate hustling Nigerians abroad and potential migrants who may be lumped up as societal nuisance when overseas countries start installing sanity.

They are lynching ike abroad for been a bad leader but have been voting him back to back for decades overwhelming

Ike has been an excellent leader. We only sent him a message to take home to others.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by successmatters(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Ibo people abeg burn all your National leaders jare, burn china obi too, so that 2023 would be sweet for you

That's if you survive the next level slaughter.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by itsme01: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

That's if you survive the next level slaughter.

no slaughter here last time i checked the reverend father slaughtered in enugu were done by ibo who hide under herdsmens shadow

abeg when are you disgracing peter obi also
Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by successmatters(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
itsme01:

no slaughter here last time i checked the reverend father slaughtered in enugu were done by ibo hide under herdsmens shadow

abeg when are you disgracing peter obi also

Idris and Adamu killed the Reverend father.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by itsme01: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

Idris and Adamu killed the Reverend father.

and the ones at large abeg provide us their names jare
Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by successmatters(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
itsme01:

and the ones at large abeg provide us their names jare

Audu, Ibrahim, Danbuzu, Abubaka and Nasir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by itsme01: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

Audu, Ibrahim, Danbuzu, Abubaka and Nasir

grin grin grin

Local man ask me to tell you to keep decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by mgbadike81: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lovely speech by prof Soludo in his words "it's only a matter of time (before Biafra is achieved)" and " those thinking they can use IPOB to negotiate something for themselves at Abuja are creating a monster that would consume them because IPOB are not fools, they would realise with time that the elites are part of the problem" plus many other nice quotes. What he said just started with Ekweremmadu.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
PLEASE, when is ROCHAS travelling...??
I want to travel to NUNBERG ahead of him....

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Turantula(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Rochas just cancelled his medical appointment in UK fter he was denied American Visa

1 Like

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by sweetsell: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Keep wailing about Rocha, he is the PDP that plundered your sense n commonwealth close to 20 years, then turn Biafra into the shithole every soul can’t wait to be evacuated from.

EVILFOREST:
Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Bede2u(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
sweetsell:
Keep wailing about Rocha, he is the PDP that plundered your sense n commonwealth close to 20 years, then turn Biafra into the shithole every soul can’t wait to be evacuated from.

the fact that yorubas are against this beating tells me that ipob are unto something good here.

Yorubas dont love biafra or igbos or niger deltans...thats a fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Ibo people abeg burn all your National leaders jare, burn china obi too, so that 2023 would be sweet for you, politically dull fvcktards

Typical yorubaman.

I dare you to think of anything other than 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by nonaira: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
mgbadike81:
Lovely speech by prof Soludo in his words "it's only a matter of time (before Biafra is achieved)" and " those thinking they can use IPOB to negotiate something for themselves at Abuja are creating a monster that would consume them because IPOB are not fools, they would realise with time that the elites are part of the problem" plus many other nice quotes. What he said just started with Ekweremmadu.

Gbam.
They are playing politics with the ideology that their people hold dare to and think Igbos will sit down and applaud them. Problem with Igbo leaders note is they stupidly think IPOB is like MASSOB. They still soon realize that IPOB is not Massob. They actually mean business. It's Biafra or nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by itsme01: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:
Typical yorubaman.

I dare you to think of anything other than 2023.

my Ibo friend that can't keep sentiment and look at the begger picture, ok you don embarass Ekweramadu what next? will he not recieve salary again? will he now sponsor a bill for biafra referendum? will he ever arrange bail for any biafra prisoner or associate with them? will the beating stop in from winning future elections?will the beaten make him go after Fulani herdsmen?

you guys lack diplomacy, you lack maturity of playing in national politics, you lack due process of getting a political solution
Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Anambralstson: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
johndoexxx:
Video of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You". In this video he was telling them not to play politics with IPOB, that it represent the wishes of the people. Using them to play poltics for your selfish interest, will one day make them to come after you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g650fKIqf8U&feature=youtu.be
I love this man, incoming governor of Anambra State grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by horsepower101: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Soludo tried to warn them but they didn’t listen. IPOB is very angry with the way things are going in Nigeria.

I knew that one day, the igbo elites will come under attack.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Anambralstson: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
horsepower101:
Soludo tried to warn them but they didn’t listen. IPOB is very angry with the way things are going in Nigeria.

I knew that one day, the igbo elites will come under attack.
I'm happy Orji Kalu and many Igbo elites was at the event

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
itsme01:

my Ibo friend that can't keep sentiment and look at the begger picture, ok you don embarass Ekweramadu what next? will he not recieve salary again? will he now sponsor a bill for biafra referendum? will he ever arrange bail for any biafra prisoner or associate with them? will the beating stop in from winning future elections?will the beaten make him go after Fulani herdsmen?

you guys lack diplomacy, you lack maturity of playing in national politics, you lack due process of getting a political solution
shut up your mouth. We asked ekweremadu to sit up.

He's not even crying as much as you cone-headed descendants of oduduwa the fallen demon.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by itsme01: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:
shut up your mouth. We asked ekweremadu to sit up.

He's not even crying as much as you cone-headed descendants of oduduwa the fallen demon.

grin grin

what a group of savage and barbarians.... so that is how to tell a senator to seat up, haba! i know you people are loud, i know you chest beat, i know you guys are hairy with yam leg but common man this is 2019 even cavemen and gorrilas now dialogue like their leader

next time do better ok, dont tear peoples cloth and slap them to make a point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? / N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] / Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.